The London School of Make-up Reviews

4.9
Based on 173 reviews
Read The London School of Make-up Reviews

About The London School of Make-up:

London School of Make-up offers students the best and most comprehensive makeup courses, make-up artistry training, and media make up courses in London. Incorporated in the year 2000 with the sole purpose of educating to the highest standards of makeup artistry for those who wish to take up makeup courses in London.

02074995771

The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Ranjit C
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Rachel S
Thank you very much for this great course and many thanks for the administration team and to teacher Ramada &Charlotte I’m very happy
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 28th April 2022
I’m glad I enrolled for this course and more over I really thank London school of makeup for introducing a social media & influencers course for beginners who wish to build their career as an influencer as it teaches us in detail how to get the perfect look for our social media platforms with the correct products, techniques, lighting, camera and all the equipments needed to groom ourself in the best way. Last but not the least I would really appreciate the teacher as she was amazing with her work and guidance, more over super friendly and approachable. She will guide you through all your mistakes and give personal attention to each student. Overall it was an awesome experience and I would recommend each and every person to enroll who have been planning to be in this industry in the future or wants to enhance their skills as a professional makeup artist.
I’ve just completed the essential beginners makeup course and I really can’t recommend it enough!! Francesco is brilliant and I can’t believe how much I learnt. It was really good fun and the advice and guidance given was first class!! Definitely best place to learn about makeup.
I had a very good experience at the london school of makeup , the teachers and Murat were amazing , I’ve learnt a lot of things from them I would definitely recommend that school and I will miss the great days with the lovely team . Thanks for being so good .
Of you're looking to do a make up course, this is the place. It made me do it! I’ve traveled every week for my class and it was with it. The lecturers are very nice and you’ll learn so manny things.
The 3 days class were really nice and Ms.Charlotte was really good and explained very well .. she helped us practice well and guided us with different techniques .. Thanks to Charlotte... The office people are really helpful in adjusting the dates and were flexible when I had personal issues...
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 27th January 2022
Hello, Thank you very much for a lovely review. I hope see you soon.. :)
Loved doing the 3 day course learning all different techniques and about bridal make up thanks to Charlotte and Amanda for all the expert advice. Highly recommend.
I initially joined the 2 week foundation course so as to do bridal makeup however I loved it so much that I extended the course and included the week of hair too! It was amazing and I learned so much and feel confident about starting a new career. All the staff there are so lovely and want to see you do well. Everyone is very professional and friendly. The resident instructors and visiting makeup artists were incredible. I can’t recommended LSM enough! I want to go back!! :)
Without a shadow of doubt the best schooling experience I’ve ever had. Amazing teachers and wonderful management. There was never a question that couldn’t be answers, never a problem that couldn’t be solved. Brilliant all round
The most well organized and interesting school! All the tutors/makeup artist are trying their best! Also helps you to get recognition as an artist because of its popularity! Mostyn and Murat (admins) are lovely too! Totally recommend it!
My journey here at the London school of makeup was really exciting , it was definitely a good choice to help me build my career , with amazing teaching staff & constant help and push from every educator that came in during my 8 week course really gave me confidence & the shoot day was the best & I would totally recommend this school to anybody trying to get into the makeup industry .
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Dear Rachel Thank you so much for lovely review... You were such a gem. We wish you all the best. We hope see you around...
I finished 8 week course a few days ago and to be honest, I don't regret a second. I have no words to thank the teachers and the rest of the wonderful people there. We had a lot to learn, a lot of techniques, a lot of products that we have never even heard of and I thank the teachers for guiding us to choose the right path in the future. And I also won the friendship of the most beautiful and smart girls. Thank you Andrea,Monica and Murad.
All the staff was very nice, and Charlotte, the trainer was an amazing trainer. I truly recommend these school, and I will try to continue (in the future) at least the next two weeks of makeup with them!! Love them!!🤗😍
Absolutely loved the short course of day, evening and bridal makeup looks. Not only did we learn all the practical techniques but learnt how to build up our own personal businesses. Lovely teachers and students! Would 100% recommend
Really loved this weekend / thank you !! It was stressful at times and felt very time pressured but I can understand why as there is so much to get through. There is a beautiful range of products too I would have loved to have stayed on and do more ! Thank you so much guys x
I finished my 2 week foundation course and I had a great experience. I loved coming here every single day. Everyone was very friendly and proffesional and I learned so many things. Our teacher Amanda was great. Also special thanks to Eva who was with us in the last week and she was very patient, helpful and learned us so many useful tips. Can’t wait to return back for other courses.
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so happy when received a genuine review, especially during this time… We will miss you were all amazing class.
I really enjoyed the foundation course and look forward to coming back for more some time. The course was challenging, but the teaching was excellent and I really felt I had improved enormously after 2 weeks.
Hello Annie Thank you so much lovely review and choice LSM. We are happy to see your genuine review our main reason carry on this mesmerizing artistry and see you in February our Drag makeup course. All the Best... LSM TEAM
Hello, It was an amazing journey. I have done the 8-week course, it was very intense and very helpful. I learnt so many techniques and knowledge about makeup and hairstyle. Thank you for teaching us☺️.
Thank you Sonam... it was such a unique journey. We are glad you are happy. We are hoping to see you soon... LSM Team
An amazing experience that I recommend to everyone . If you’re looking for a professional makeup course , definitely choose this school . I finished today my 8 weeks course and I can say it’s been a beautiful journey . I want to thank you Murat , Charlotte , Ieva , Monica and the whole team for being so helpful and so kind with us . I loved my time here and I will miss the class and every single one of you ! Thank you all . Francesca
The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 30th October 2020 The London School of Make-up 5 star review on 30th October 2020
The London School of Make-up is rated 4.87 based on 173 reviews