The London School of Make-up Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The London School of Make-up

About The London School of Make-up: London School of Make-up offers students the best and most comprehensive makeup courses, make-up artistry training, and media make up courses in London. Incorporated in the year 2000 with the sole purpose of educating to the highest standards of makeup artistry for those who wish to take up makeup courses in London.

02074995771

murat@londonsm.com

11 John Princes Street

Tell us how The London School of Make-up made you happy

Jasmine R
"The school is amazing, the staff are so friendly and reassuring...not once did I feel stressed OR under pressure, not once did I feel incapable if my expressing myself through makeup and my creativity. The last 8 weeks have been the most amazing experience, a memorable journey and the students that were on the course with me, I'm gonna miss like crazy....but we are stating in touch. Want to learn from the best...book yourselves at the London School of Makeup πŸ’–"
Mariana P
"Very professionals and Amazing teachers! I learn more that I need! I love the school! Many thanks for everything’s"
"Learned alot in my 3 days course. My teacher Amanda was so helpful and professional with humorous nature."
"I did the 4 week makeup course here. It was a fantastic learning experience with a great group of teachers. A must for anyone who wants to learn the basics and the latest techniques in makeup. Made good friends too."
"It was a great course I learnt so many professional techniques for a career in make-up. The teachers are really talented and helpful, they cover everything from the basics to fashion catwalk and really creative make-up. Would definitely recommend!"
"The Drag Makeup Workshop with Tonee is amazing! He is a natural teacher and a true master of his craft. Highly recommend any class with him! He turned us into professionals in 3 days of great fun. Much love"
"The course was very well structured and professional. Alot of quality information and great practical approach. I would definetly recommend it!"
"great course, tutors gave me confidence to work in the makeup industry with confidence and professionalism. admin staff are great too!"
"I just completed the 8 week Fashion, photographic and media make up course and it was such an amazing 8 weeks! The classes and the teachers were very lovely and informative and the creative makeup weeks were so fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone whose looking to get into makeup as it give you the confidence for the real world:)"
"I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 day make up course at The London a school of Make Up. Kerry who taught us was very imformative and helpful and made the course fun as well as constructive. I would recommend this course to anyone thinking of getting into the make up industry as it taught me so much is just the weekend and I feel like I am confident in going out there and knowing exactly what shade to use on someone and use the techniques we learnt. Thank you again for a lovely make up filled weekend :-)"
"It was a fun session with lots of learning. Kerri is a super cool teacher. She taught well with a lot of patience and dedication. Loved the 2 days. Best spent weekend Asma"
"my experience with London school of makeup was excellent. I loved the way of teaching and the staff. I enjoyed my duration of course thoroughly. Thank you London School of Makeup."
"This is a complete and affordable makeup school in London, UK. I really enjoyed learning about makeup and hair over 8 weeks. The teachers are incredible!"
"This place is fantastic. It bounces with creativity. I came from Ireland to learn how to apply Drag Queen makeup with Tonee Roberio who is a great teacher. I did this to step out of my comfort zone as I think we are now learning from Drag Queens. He is the best in his game. Owners are fantastic guys who are interested in everyone's work that comes through their doors. They are very passionate about their business. Thanks guys I'll be back for sure. To anyone looking at attending this college, look no future it's the best out there β€β€πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ‘„"
"I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would want a headstart to becoming a premier professional makeup artist!"
"Really enjoyed my course. Great location and friendly people"
"I have been on a few courses to aid my career within the hair and beauty industry and have found LSM to be the most professional out of all. The skills that are taught really do define you as a makeup artist. I'm glad I chose LSM, as it has given me the best knowledge as well as confidence to progress within my career as a makeup artist. I can't fault it. I really do recommend Charlotte and the whole team."
"I completed the 8 week photographic & media make-up course in December, and it was the best 8 weeks of my life. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I want to thank my teachers, Charlotte and Amanda, along with all the other guest teachers that taught me so much. Not only did I get amazing support from the teachers and staff during the course, the school continues to support me and give me incredible opportunities to this day. Just the other week I was able to go to London Fashion Week, all thanks to The London School of Makeup. I would highly recommend this course to anyone considering a career in makeup artistry."
"They are the best teachers and they always help you out in everything. I had the opportunity to work at the London Fashion Week because of the school and that was a dream!"
"The two day drag course was fun filled and detailed, AMAZING and humble tutor Tonee, very passionate about what he does. Friendly and warm Staff. I would highly recommend The London Makeup school!!!"
The London School of Make-up is rated 4.86 based on 135 reviews