The London Bit Medic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The London Bit Medic

About The London Bit Medic: Mac call out service, operating throughout London, until 10pm, 7 days a week. Same day on site Mac repairs, hardware upgrades, & data recovery.

Call 020 8692 2980 for a free phone diagnosis or use the live chat system.

With 10 years of experience repairing Mac desktop and portable computers, the London Bit Medic provides a free phone or live chat diagnosis, & can arrive at your home, studio or office, at a couple of hours notice.

02086922980

"My Mac had gone to sleep literally - kept shutting off - Aonghus appeared asap and cured it quickly and efficiently and at a very reasonable cost - thank you for rescuing us - happy from Kew."
Avni Trivedi
Verified Buyer
"Breaking your computer in this day an age is painful- so much interference with work and personal admin. I was quoted almost the cost of a new Mac to repair it after waiting for hours at the Apple Store. Aonghus came recommended from a friend and he instantly seemed trustworthy. He gave an approximate cost and explained what the likely cause would be. He then fixed it on time and restored it to perfect working condition. Highly recommended for knowing what he is doing and making the whole process smooth. Thanks Aonghus!"
Hi Avni. I'm glad I could help; it was a pleasure. Thank you for the positive words.
Claire Milhench
Verified Buyer
"My problems began with a corrupted word file which I feared was lost forever and then snowballed from there. But Aonghus not only managed to rescue the file but also cleaned up all the other problems I was having with my ageing mac mini, updating the software and fixing applications that hadn't worked properly for years! He was here for several hours but still only charged me what he had originally quoted. Great service given the issues my machine was exhibiting were far from run of the mill, and I would have no hesitation in using him again."
Hi Claire. I'm happy I could help. Thank you for your kind words.
"Incredible service. Very professional and knew exactly what to do. Even gave me recommendations on how to get the most out of my laptop and showed me how to do a few things myself for no extra cost. Would highly recommend Bit Medic and Aonghus to anyone one with computer troubles."
Glad I could help. Thank you.
Jon Rosser
Verified Buyer
"good service and problem solved!"
Glad I could help!
"Very happy with the job done on my iMac. Aonghus is very reliable and professional, quick to respond and is highly recommended"
Hi Omri. Thank you for taking the time to review the London Bit Medic and thank you for your kind words.
"Aonghus was the most helpful, trustworthy and fast repair man. It's always a worry when you have no idea if people will overcharge you, but i was certain he didn't"
Henry Wimpole
Verified Buyer
"Really nice guy. Came round on the day of the issue to fix new hinges on my mac. Brought all his tools and everything he needed whilst using minimal work space. Found the cheapest solution for me. Also ran a free diagnostic check and gave some general advice for future use. Would no doubt call again should I need any help in the future. Thanks again."
Helena Searcaigh
Verified Buyer
"Cannot reccomend highly enough. Super speedy, efficient, knowledgable and friendly. Went above and beyond to get me back up and running!"
Aubrey Whitfield
Verified Buyer
"This is simply the best computer repair company in London - and I have used a few! There are so many positives I don't know where to start. Firstly, he responds quickly to enquiries and spends time getting to know all the little details. He is flexible with his time and can do repairs at home, in the evenings or at weekends and at short notice. I could not find any other company who offered all of this! He replaced the screen on my iMac at a very reasonable price and within 48 hours, at my home. I watched him work and it was clear how skilled and knowledgable he is about iMacs. He is also such a lovely guy! Aonghus is now my go-to computer guy, no one else compares - not even Apple! Excellent top class service!!"
Kamal Solanki
Verified Buyer
"Great work and very friendly. Will definitely be using your services in the future, thank you."
Hannah Myers
Verified Buyer
"Aonghus was very prompt, knowledgeable, and efficient. His services are well worth his prices. He knew exactly what my laptop's problem was and fixed it quickly. He was polite, professional, and very helpful when answering my many questions. I was very pleased he could come out to my flat on a Sunday evening to save me!"
Alexey Gregoris
Verified Buyer
"Aonghus was incredibly professional and helpful, and the at-home service was very convenient so that I didn't have to carry my iMac or arrange deliveries. I got the hard drive replaced and it's working well. I will not hesitate using the service again."
Dinesh Patel
Verified Buyer
"Aonghus came to attend my desktop as agreed time. He was very professional and very helpful I would not hesitate to recommand him"
Dinesh Patel
Verified Buyer
"Fast, professional and personable - a really great service that helped us out of a jam."
Lucy Silver Baldwin
Verified Buyer
"The service was like a miracle. My computer died at 4pm and I contacted The London Bit Medic shortly afterwards. Aonghus ran a quick diagnostic test over the phone and then we arranged for him to come to my home that evening. He arrived with everything necessary and brought my computer back to life. The service was completely fantastic from start to finish and I cannot recommend him highly enough."
Paul Hayman
Verified Buyer
"Aonghus totally rebuilt my mac in an evening and did a fantastic job. OUTSTANDING! Cannot recommend him highly enough."
Julia Crighton -
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. While another provider completely failed to sort my laptop problem, The London Bit Medic solved the problem within 24 hrs of contacting them! Really great service and reasonably priced too. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
Craig Redford
Verified Buyer
"I really can't speak highly enough about Aonghus & the service he provides. From the first call through to completion he keeps you fully informed of the possible problems, causes, solutions, & the cost implications. Him coming to your home/office is fantastic too as many companies, offering the same services, want you to bring the machine to them. he is also really quick. After establishing the likely problem on the the phone my iMac went from completely broken down to working better than before within 24 hours. The cost was great (cheaper than other companies who wanted me to take the Mac to them). On top of all this Aoghus is a really nice guy!! HIGHLY recommended.........."
The London Bit Medic is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews