The Loans Engine Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Loans Engine

How would you rate The Loans Engine ?

"I dealt with Matt Ainsley and found him incredibly professional, polite and helpful. communication was constant, emails and calls incredibly efficient. I would definitely recommend to friends who require financial services. 100% 5 star service experienced!"
"100% goes through everything with a fine tooth comb to the point where they could off had my business but they said it would be beneficial to me and save me money in the long to pay the debts off myself rather than get charged early redemption fees and interest charges."
"My building Society wouldn't give me a further advance. A friend recommended The Loans Engine. I dealt with Charlotte - what a wonderful lady. Nothing was problem and she had all the time in the world for me. In fact, she got me a better deal than the building society could offer. And now I have my wonderful new kitchen!"
"Pulled out all the stops to get my loan sorted out by Christmas.Thank you"
"3 words,sympathetic,understanding,efficient."
"I really don't understand all the other bad reviews, they have been nothing but helpful"
"Outstanding service"
"Good communication all the way down the line. Could not complain. However when the phone call came through telling me my funds would be with me everything fell down. My funds did not arrive when promised. There was a significant delay. I made an official complaint but no one seems interested. No promised phone call back. Nothing at all. Such a shame it seems that once you've given them the business they don't seem to care. I'm disappointed."
The Loans Engine is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews