The Lighter Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Lighter Shop
Perfect :))
Excellent service and was delivered earlier than I was expecting
Well pleased with purchase very good service
Fast and good finish. Great gift for a friend
Fast cheap good qty. highly recomended
An easy place to shop with an easy to use online order form. I was buying my husband a new zippo lighter for his birthday and he is absolutely delighted with.
I ordered and received my lighter very quickly. Superb service up to that point but then I wanted to return and exchange the lighter and everything has fallen apart...no response whatsoever to repeated emails. Still been unable to proceed.
Ordered in Australia, reasonable price, engraved and delivered within UK to godson, apparently I am a very cool godmother. What more could I have wanted!
Brilliant service would recommend super fast dispatch and delivery
Extremely happy with the zippo and the engraving done perfect. Was a present for a friend. Thank you for great service and timely delivery.
The Lighter Shop 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Good quality and price
I have purchased two lighters from The Lighter Shop. Both purchases went smoothly and I am very happy with my lighters. Thank you very much!
I bought a lighter for my son. I was delighted with how quickly it came and the lovely engraving of his name. My son loved it. Thank you
Ordered and delivered sooner than expected. Can’t say anymore, 1st class service. Thanks Laurie.
100% satisfied with lighter and the engraving and delivery was much earlier than expected
I ordered an engraved Zippo for my husband. It arrived within 48 hours in perfect condition and well packaged. I'm very happy with the ease of use on the website and efficient service. Highly recommend.
I purchased the Zippo lighter for hubby and he loved it. Especially happy that I could get it engraved, beautiful! Perfect timing on delivery and packaged perfectly. Couldn't have asked for more, THANK YOU
Excellent price, quick delivery and well packaged. Would definitely recommend The Lighter Shop.
Very impressed. Ordered zippo for my partner and he was well pleased with it. The engraving was very good and he loves the size of it. I was also very impressed at speed I received zippo. Well done
This was a birthday present. He loved it
The Lighter Shop is rated 4.83 based on 1,101 reviews