The Lighter Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Lighter Shop
"Just received this lighter , looks great hope my husband likes it ,, prompt delivery , as I was expecting , great , great service thankyou !!"
"Timpson's, Buchanan Street Glasgow is a very busy store. Friendly and helpful colleagues who gave me good advice when I bought my Zippo Lighter Assessories. Would highly recommend this shop to friends and family from key-cutting to shoe repairs. The 2 men working done a wonderful job"
"The engraving was perfect and the lighter is fab! My father in law was very pleased."
"Great service again¡. 😁"
"BOUGHT FOR MY SON-IN-LAW ...HIS 1ST ZIPPO! EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY , VERY FAST DELIVERY .........JUST BRILLIANT . WIL BE USING YOUR SERVICE AGAIN. A+++++++++"
"I had purchased a lighter from The Lighter Shop for the first ever time and wanted it personally engraved. It arrived in a lovely box, the lighter was good quality and engraved perfectly. I'm pleased as this was a special gift for someone Thank you Loraine"
"Amazing selection of lighters, I found exactly what I was looking for! Lovely engraving options and super quick delivery. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get a personal gift last minute :)"
"My partner and I were delighted with it as it is a present for a dear friend. The engraving was perfect. Thank you"
"The shopping experience was easy, the product looks good, and by reputation is well regarded. Delivery was on time, so my time was not wasted. All in all what is not to like. A question does The Lighter Shop repair ZIPPO lighters?"
"Good service, product as described"
"Really impressed by The Lighter Shop. Competitively priced. Website easy to navigate. Good quality photos of the lighters. Engraving excellent. Prompt delivery, it took two days for my order to arrive. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone in the market for a Zippo."
Thanks for your kind review - I'm glad you're happy with the service and with the lighters.
"There is a great selection of lighters, I was delighted with my new Zippo, so much so that I ordered one for a friend and had it engraved for his birthday present."
"The lighter was so beautiful when it arrived that I couldn't wait until Christmas to gift it to my partner. The Hamza design was stunning and so detailed and the personal inscription looked great."
"Excellent service and delivery, very pleased with product"
"Excellent product delivered in good time. Recommended!"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Great service got exactly what I ordered in the time scale"
"All around great quality and look."
"Very good service"
"Brilliant service, very fast delivery. Excellent quality."
The Lighter Shop is rated 4.86 based on 727 reviews