The Lighter Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Lighter Shop
"ordered a zippo ,and they delivered one , absolutely incredible ."
"Yes very nice lighters very pleased came very quick than you"
"A quality personalised product delivered within 24 hours of placing the order. I would heartily recommend using this company to others."
"Excellent service, very fast turnaround."
"Excellent service and response time. My engraved Zippo Lighter was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you all at The Lighter Shop!"
"Nice design"
"Incredibly fast delivery which frankly was enough to make me happy, but the product itself was exactly as I'd hoped so all in all I'm rather pleased... Will definitely be back for more. Thank you."
Patricia W
Verified Buyer
"easy website, very prompt attention to a small request, speedy delivery at no charge"
"The Lighter Shop has one of the most comprehensive product ranges on the internet! My product was dispatched the same day and arrived two days later in the mail! Excellent service!"
"great service thank you very much. very quick tern around for a last minute purchase great quality engraving"
"Easy to order first class service delivered quickly"
"Fast delivery and great lighters would recommend to anyone...Kevin"
"Very fast service,will certainly use again."
"Super Feuerzeug, danke"
"I found The Lighter Shop website very easy to navigate. What I received was exactly as described, at a sensible price, and was with me in 3 days. Very Pleased. Would not hesitate to use again or recommend to others. Many Thanks. Eric."
"Fast delivery, lovely lighter and the engraving was so much better than expected! My partner loves it!"
"The Zippo lighter insert arrived well packaged and in very good time. Goods were as described. This gives me confidence for any future purchases. Well impressed."
"great and fast service, quality genuine products. will definitely order again."
"Great lighter, great price and fast delivery"
"Nice lighter, decent engraving and quick delivery. Very happy with the service"
The Lighter Shop is rated 4.87 based on 639 reviews