The Lighter Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Lighter Shop
"I'm very, very pleased with the product!"
"Very good immediate response. Hell I needed to light that cigarette, as soon as possible. Thankyou!"
"Bought several Zippo items, prompt posting and secure packaging.very satisfied"
"Great service quick delivery and goods as seen in your product page"
"Really happy with the level of service and quality of the products supplied. Would definitely recommend."
"great service great lighter just love zippo couldn't be better."
"Fast shipping, item as described, quality engraving. Thank you."
"Fast shipping, good product"
"The wrong message was transcribed on the product. I contacted both email addresses you have stated on your website as soon as I spotted it but I had no reply. The product arrived with the wrong engraving. I emailed customer services as I could not find a phone number, I still await a reply......"
"The lighter is unusual ,it's brilliant¡ Delivery was very fast aswell"
"Good quality"
"fantastic quality product delivered next day, what more could you want."
"I purchased a Rolling Stones lighter, engraved for a friend's 70th birthday. He was delighted with it. Would use the Lighter Shop again."
"Order arrived within 2 days just how I ordered it. Very pleased"
"Payed for my goods recived in a few days, has ordered. Very good seller, would use again ."
"Pleased with this purchase it was dispatched very quickly and ingraved as requested many thanks."
"Having spent a good time looking at all the options on this easy to use website I plumped for the fantastic Zippo Armor Brass lighter together with the brass pipe insert. It is both a thing of beauty and very tactile (and it also works as very effective lighter). The quality is excellent, although I suspect the Armor 1.5x casing is in actual fact what used to be standard 30 years ago when I bought my first Zippo. The service provided by The Lighter Shop is excellent and I have recommended them to friends and colleagues, and will continue to do so."
"The goods received were perfect thank you. It's just a bit tricky to get through to you by phone. Many thanks"
"Very good company and good services."
"Very happy to wot I got"
The Lighter Shop is rated 4.86 based on 703 reviews