The Lighter Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Lighter Shop
Purchased as a Christmas present so can't comment on the use of it but looks good and feels very solid. Purchase and delivery very easy and fast service.
Seems able to supply pipes which are normally difficult to obtain but does not have an active telephone line.
Really pleased with the corespondents from the LS. Loved the product and they got the font spot on! My friend was so happy with her gift! 😊🙏
Excellent service 2nd time ordering and my purchase was dispatched and delivered very fast. Will definitely use again.
The Lighter Shop 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
Easy to buy, huge range of special engraving - so really pleased with the choice. Prompt despatch and arrived quickly and safely! Perfect! What more can one ask!! Thank you
Hasn’t came
Amazing service. I bought a lighter gift for my husband and he is very happy with it, also the message engraved looks lovely.
Perfect :))
Excellent service and was delivered earlier than I was expecting
Well pleased with purchase very good service
Fast and good finish. Great gift for a friend
Fast cheap good qty. highly recomended
An easy place to shop with an easy to use online order form. I was buying my husband a new zippo lighter for his birthday and he is absolutely delighted with.
I ordered and received my lighter very quickly. Superb service up to that point but then I wanted to return and exchange the lighter and everything has fallen apart...no response whatsoever to repeated emails. Still been unable to proceed.
Ordered in Australia, reasonable price, engraved and delivered within UK to godson, apparently I am a very cool godmother. What more could I have wanted!
Brilliant service would recommend super fast dispatch and delivery
Extremely happy with the zippo and the engraving done perfect. Was a present for a friend. Thank you for great service and timely delivery.
The Lighter Shop 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Good quality and price
I have purchased two lighters from The Lighter Shop. Both purchases went smoothly and I am very happy with my lighters. Thank you very much!
I bought a lighter for my son. I was delighted with how quickly it came and the lovely engraving of his name. My son loved it. Thank you
The Lighter Shop is rated 4.83 based on 1,108 reviews