The Lighter Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Lighter Shop
"Having spent a good time looking at all the options on this easy to use website I plumped for the fantastic Zippo Armor Brass lighter together with the brass pipe insert. It is both a thing of beauty and very tactile (and it also works as very effective lighter). The quality is excellent, although I suspect the Armor 1.5x casing is in actual fact what used to be standard 30 years ago when I bought my first Zippo. The service provided by The Lighter Shop is excellent and I have recommended them to friends and colleagues, and will continue to do so."
"The goods received were perfect thank you. It's just a bit tricky to get through to you by phone. Many thanks"
"Very good company and good services."
"Very happy to wot I got"
"Incredible! I just can't imagine how my boyfriend could live his life before I gave him this fantastic insert for his zippo as a present for his 44th birthday, before I knew him he never smoked a pipe in his life and now he's so happy and smiling everytime he uses my very special zippo pipe lighter insert to light his pipe filled with the tobacco I cut for him and myself although I have to confess that I use the same tobacco to make my own cigarettes but what this has to do with the incredible zippo pipe lighter insert I don't know. Anyway I can recommend this zippo pipe lighter insert to every girl who wants to satisfy their man!"
"Very quick and easy ordering process. Really good choice and very well put together product."
"I was really happy about how helpful the company was when I had a query and were very friendly. The lighter I received is also perfect and so much better than expected I’m really really happy with it."
"Fast delivery , good quality items & engraving ."
"Very happy with lighter, Delivery was very quick, Engravement was exactly how I wanted it to be, Dad loves his Zippo, thank you"
"Ordered this for my daughter's 25th Birthday. She's a Scout Leader and wanted it to start camp fires. It was as described and shown and the engraving was beautiful. Arrived on time Would definitely recommend The Lighter Shop"
"What can i say? Its a zippo in a great finish that doesnt scratch or tarnish like my other zippos. It looks great and the quality is steller. Especially for this price. And it posted faster than expected!"
"You kept your delivery promise. the lighter was extremely well packed. I will be very willing to recommend you to my friends."
"Really nicely done. Arrived speedily. Very happy with it."
"What a lovely lighter so happy with it the delivery was really quick I would recommend this company to anyone who loves zippos."
"Bought as a gift. Received it extremely quickly, the engraving was exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with this firm and their products."
"Hi Sorry for the delay in answering. I do not speak nor understand english. A friend of mine had to translate the message for me. The delivery came on time. I'm extremely delighted by the products and the delivery. Will definetely use your site again in the near furture. yours sincerely Michel Maissa"
"The personalised lighter that I ordered was brilliant! Thankyou so much!"
Christopher B
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very happy šŸ˜ƒ"
"Really pleased with my purchase it is gorgeous, just what I wanted. Arrived early."
"I am extremely happy with my purchase from the lighter shop as it is a gift for my boys daddy for fatherday I know he will be over the moon with this personalised lighter that will last a lifetime! service was spot on and delivery was fast thankyou"
The Lighter Shop is rated 4.87 based on 687 reviews