Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
Would have been 5 stars, but I had to remind them to send the order, or at least inform me that there was a stock delay.
My first order was abit delayed. However despite this I have made another order. I have previously bought similar bulbs from elsewhere but I must say that these one’s from Easy Lightbulbs are perfect in brightness and fitting and they arrived perfectly packaged. I am very pleased with the product and will continue using Easy Lightbulbs for my future supplies.
Unfortunately the bulbs I ordered were unsuitable, and I had to return them. However the Easy Light Bulbs Sales Staff have suggested an alternative and they have credited me for the value of the bulbs. Delivery was over 7 days because of Christmas.
The person on the phone was very helpful and we did get the correct fitting. Our only disappointment is the light colour - blue white We would have preferred a warm white to match the others
It took nearly a week to arrive when the website said next day delivery but otherwise good
Order completed and delivery good under all the current difficulties. Will definitely use again.
Good product. Decent price. Slow delivery.
Good priced bulbs. Well packaged.
Delivery prompt but tubes wrong size, came up short.
Exactly what we wanted. Had to wait a bit for them but we’ll worth it
Took a time to arrive. Lights are what we wanted.
Product is what I expected
Make the mystery of light bulbs easy with Easy Light Bulbs
Easy to order and a quick delivery
Received exactly what I ordered. Took a little longer to arrive but probably down to the time of year and obviously the wonderful COVID pandemic. Bulbs work well in my appliance though so very happy.
They were exactly what I wanted, except they were too long.
Arrived well packaged and no damage, all as ordered. Only minor issue was the long delivery time.
Happy with the service. Only downside is the horrible foam beads used in packing. I understand the need to protect fragile items in the post, but is there no non-plastic alternative? Shredded newspaper would, I think, offer the same amount of protection
Straight forward, professional & knowledgable female member of staff who helped me & took my order. Made everything, simple, quick & easy. Bulbs arrived safe & well. Would definately recommend.
Pleased with service. Took a bit longer than I was hoping but it was pre Christmas which could explain it. The bulbs I bought look amazing in my new wall light (crown E14 to reduce glare)
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,956 reviews