Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
This is the first time I used Easy Light Bulbs. I had been looking for replacement dimmable halogen bulbs in various stores for a while but no joy. Easy Bulbs website was easy to navigate, prices reasonable and delivery to N. Ireland - despite the Brexit complications - in less than a week. Overall very happy so far - I will likely use them again for rceplacement bulbs.
Excellent service , but could have been a little faster. (had to wait 3 days )
I needed an uncommon specialised type of bulb. It was in stock, dispatched quickly and delivered even quicker than promised. Great service!
The right product speedily delivered but way overpriced. My mistake!
Bulbs arrived in quickly and in well packed box’s
Finding what I required was a fairly easy and straightforward process, and the photos of items were very helpful in this. Ordering/payment likewise, and my items arrived intact and well within the time-frame. I would definitely use this firm again.
Wonderful service from a very professional team. Did research to find out bulb needed for an old heater and refunded cost for wrongly ordered bulb Definitely be using again
Replaced one faulty bulb no quibbles and no delay. Excellent service.
Product as ordered, but took too long to arrive.
It came quick. Exactly what I ordered.
Clear website, competitive pricing, delivery & packing v. good
I was unable to get the lamps I required until I contacted Easy Lightbulbs and it was a case of many do you want
Excellent service
Excellent service - easy to use website and item ordered delivered promptly and securely. Happy to use again.
Very efficient and good quality bulbs, would use again
Very good service.
It was easy to order the specialist bulb online and delivery was carried out at the time originally advised.
I live in the US and ordered from Easy Light Bulbs last October; after several weeks without my order arriving, I called and found they hadn't been shipped. It took a couple of phone calls to ensure they were in fact on their way; however, once they'd been shipped they arrived quickly and intact. This was the only source I could find for these bulbs (golf ball sized b22 compatible with US electrical requirements), so they do get some points for that.
Comprehensive website, helpful telephone advice, good prices. It's all very 'Easy'.
Easy order process via the website on a Monday, with a promise to despatch within 30 mins of ordering. By Friday nothing had been received, so I chased it and learnt that the order hadn't been dealt with, but a promise to despatch immediately and upgrade my order for faster delivery. Order received on the following Monday. beautifully packed, and works well.
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,848 reviews