The Keepsake Store Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Keepsake Store
00AM
12AM

About The Keepsake Store: The Keepsake Store are the largest online retailer of keepsake gifts in the UK. No-one stocks better quality gifts than us! We have hundreds of products in stock ready for despatch today and the widest range of gifts and greeting cards. We’re a trusted guide in the world of gifts and provide a wide range of buying advice, product videos and customer reviews. We also have a welcoming community on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter and newsletter’s, where customers can keep up to date with the latest special offers and gift news. Our customer’s enjoy free delivery on all orders.<br />

customercare@thekeepsakestore.co.uk

Gift Cards
Boys Toys
Presents

Tell us how The Keepsake Store made you happy

"On 17th September I ordered a christening gift from the Keepsake Store and to date I have not received anything. I have emailed the store three times asking for information about my order as there is no telephone number listed on their 'contact us' page and not even had the decency of a reply. They managed to take payment for my goods out of my bank on the day I placed my order so not slow in that respect. Don't know what to do next really but will take it further if nothing is forthcoming. has anyone else had a problem with them?"
Are you The Keepsake Store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
The Keepsake Store is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews