The Keepsake Store Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Keepsake Store
04AM
4AM

How would you rate The Keepsake Store?

"On 17th September I ordered a christening gift from the Keepsake Store and to date I have not received anything. I have emailed the store three times asking for information about my order as there is no telephone number listed on their 'contact us' page and not even had the decency of a reply. They managed to take payment for my goods out of my bank on the day I placed my order so not slow in that respect. Don't know what to do next really but will take it further if nothing is forthcoming. has anyone else had a problem with them?"
Are you The Keepsake Store? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Keepsake Store receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
The Keepsake Store is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews