The Internet Retailer Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Internet Retailer

How would you rate The Internet Retailer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ahern

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Internet Retailer in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We have been trying for months to get the lights that we ordered from this company. They took our money and promised delivery yet having called them and emailed them numerous times we get told they have a bad relationship with their suppliers and cannot tell us where our order is. I would not recommend anyone use this company. As for me I will keep calling and hope they give me a refund or deliver my long awaited order...."
The Internet Retailer is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews