The Insurance Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Insurance Store
Live Chat
Read The Insurance Store Reviews
I was very sceptical about moving Insurance brokers having had a long established relationship with another broker but circumstances change and Simon & Justin were recommended to me through my business network. Suffice to say this was a very shrewd investment of my time, even when handing over a considerable sum of money in the end!! I wanted to assess my household Insurance policy and suitability and after speaking with Simon and Justin, it was clear I had been given poor previous advice, was underinsured and paying over the odds for substandard policies that were in no way suitable or fit for my personal or business purposes. The impartial and friendly advice was fantastic and nice to have a local/family feel about them. They really put me at ease and made me feel comfortable with the new levels of Insurance I required and now I have 8 vehicles, home & buildings Insurance, travel & health insurance and several business related insurances all with The Insurance Store. I only popped in for home insurance! I cannot recommend these guys highly enough even though they did cost me a few extra pounds but well worth it.
I've been using The Insurance Store for all of my Insurance needs for the last 10 years. They came highly recommended by a friend and i can see why. Friendly, knowledgeable and I'm always taken care of promptly and with the minimum of fuss. Keep up the good work!
I have been using the insurance store for over 15 years and the service has always been fantastic hence my continued business with this company for all these years. I save time looking and money, these guys do it al for me and it takes the hassle out of getting insurance. It`s hard to find a good insurance provider, this company is the best I have ever dealt with, a pleasure to deal with. They really do go out of their way for the customer, I recommend that you contact Simon and Justin who are very professional and have never let me down, whenever I have had a problem or needed help they have always resolved issues for me promptly, and most importantly they call you back when they say they will, very good communication with outstanding service, definitely recommend. Mr. Diego Riccitelli
The insurance Store started by insuring my car and now pretty much have all my business. Friendly efficient service and more importantly great competitive quotes. So glad I found you Thanks and keep up the good work.
I have used The Insurance Store for the last 7 years for my business and personal requirements. They save me time and money, are always available if needed and take the hassle out of insurance!
A consistently high level of service coupled with a flexible approach. Would be very happy recommend to others as any problems/issues are quickly dealt with, which is not always the case with the larger companies.....
We have used Simon (TIS) and his predecessor (Jackman Smith) for many years, probably more than twenty! Simon and Justin have always been helpful, accommodating, and really know their stuff. We wouldn't go anywhere else for all our insurance requirements, whether this is business or personal. Thanks to the Team for all your help over the years.
Always available to sort out problems
I have been using the insurance store for several years. Simon and his team helped me source the most competitive quote and then took care of all the admin paperwork, which was supplied and explained fully. I'm very happy with the service and each year they ensure my renewal is the best rate available.
Simon at the Insurance Store in Harpenden was very helpful when it came to renew my Annual travel insurance. The last time I used an insurance broker was when I first learnt to drive and it was always quite a lengthy process and not necessarily the cheapest option. This time around it was very different: simple, quick and a great price....... Thanks Simon, I'll be back when its car insurance time !
The Insurance Store is rated 5.00 based on 42 reviews