The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

Eco friendly, plastic free and zero waste products from UK brands for those who care for our planet and want to make small changes towards living a greener lifestyle - Welcome to the Ideal Sunday, the eco shop who plant a tree for every order.

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Very prompt delivery and order arrived in lovely packaging and item was excellent quality. Fabulous! Thanks Ideal Sunday - keep up the good work!!
Very helpful when my parcel did not arrive - very happy with the products
Quick delivery but over packaged
Purchase & delivery was quick and easy; minimal card packaging and information about the company and maker in the country of origin, which is great because we never know who is suffering elsewhere as a result of our lifestyle & choices here.
Perfect filter for coffee grounds. All packaging can be recycled. Thanks!
Really good range of products!! When I order everything goes very well. Delivery is prompt given the situation we are all facing at the moment and the goods arrive well packaged in recyclable boxes. Great stuff!! This is my second order, so far and I will use them again.
Excellent products delivered very quickly
Great products and there was almost no time between ordering the items and receiving them. Will definitely be coming back to get more products when I need them.
I ordered for the first time and I will be ordering again. The products I ordered arrived within good time and were packaged well. They were great quality and priced well! Thank you The Ideal Sunday!
The Ideal Sunday 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Super quick delivery with Royal Mail. Really pleased to see a plastic free delivery. Cardboard box, paper tape & paper padding inside. Really happy with my purchases & would use the site again.

Thanks!
Wide range of good eco-products.
I'm really pleased I was able to get hold of reusable teabags for a reasonable price and the more ordered the cheaper they get! Thankfully the packaging didnt let you down either, entirely plastic free and no excess.
Great customer service!! So awesome to order from here knowing that you’re being environmentally friendly and plastic free!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Great website and really quick delivery. Thanks!
Service was very quick.
Excellent product. Ideal tea strainer for a large tea pot. Enjoying selection of lovely loose teas I bought recently. Real leaf tea is the best!
Fast delivery, awsome products, and planting trees is only another plus for this cool store.
Really happy with my purchases! The delivery was fast and now my kitchen is sparkling and smells lovely. Can’t wait to try the rest of the ocean saver range!
Excellent product, arrived early, I use it all the time.
Love the products, super quick delivery and great customer service from Will!
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.93 based on 81 reviews