The Ideal Sunday Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ideal Sunday
Read The Ideal Sunday Reviews

About The Ideal Sunday:

Eco friendly, plastic free and zero waste products from UK brands for those who care for our planet and want to make small changes towards living a greener lifestyle - Welcome to the Ideal Sunday, the eco shop who plant a tree for every order.

Tell us how The Ideal Sunday made you happy
Interesting range of eco products, good online presence, well packaged and delivery has been pretty reliable too! On the one occasion I had an issue, a replacement was sentwithout quibble. Excellent!
If you are looking for a reliable, ethical, eco friendly small business to support... give The Ideal Sunday a go!
These guys and their products are The Best ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟
Great product, delivered quickly.
I absolutely love my tea infusers. They were great value and came really fast. Highly recommended
Great service and excellent products! I’m really pleased
We admire your environmental beliefs and the personal touch. Keep up the good work
Excellent service and products thank you so much 😀
Prompt delivery and good value
Lovely products, reasonably priced and speedy delivery!
Great service
Fast delivery, love the drink bottle and personalised packaging is a nice touch 👌
The website is very easy to use for older people.
Great communication & service
The Ideal Sunday is a user friendly website allowing me to complete my purchase quickly and securely.
As always, communication was great and my order arrived super fast (not to mention the products being amazing). My go-to website for all things eco!
So glad I found this website! I am so pleased with my products and how they arrived. I have already recommended to my friends who are also wanting to use more ethical household products so thank you!
Thanks so much for your kind words Katy! 😀💚
Items as described. Prompt service.
The products ordered arrived on time and the quality of them is great.
I really liked the products. They smell and feel great with good lather that is sometimes missing from natural soaps. Delivery was super quick and everything was in eco friendly packaging. Customer services were great and quick to respond to an issue I had.
Product was soooo cute and also delivered really quickly.
The Ideal Sunday is rated 4.93 based on 81 reviews