The Hypnotherapy Guy Reviews

01904 709688

darren@thehypnotherapyguy.co.uk

The York Clinic for Integrated Healthcare 296 Tadcaster Road

Tell us how The Hypnotherapy Guy made you happy

"Darren made me realise that my mind is a powerful thing and after a few sessions with Darren the anxiety I had about getting on a plane or leaving my son was all but gone. I always struggled with being able to fly since my now 8 year old was 6 months old and I was ill on our flight to his first holiday. My son's dad wasn't able to console him when I wasn't there because i was in the toilet being sick. I always had a feeling of anxiety and panic about not being there for him again. Darren worked with me on that over early 2018 and in the summer I got on my first plane, not panicking, not being sick and none of the anxious feelings I normally had. There are other things that we covered also and areas we worked on. Darren is a great guy who takes time to understand you and find out the true cause before acting on a solution."
Are you The Hypnotherapy Guy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The Hypnotherapy Guy receives. Reply Free
"Thank you so much for everything you did for me during the darkest time of my life. I don’t know what you did but it worked. So very grateful Darren! 😊"
"I have had several meetings with Darren & he has helped me enormously in both a work & personal capacity. I would not hesitate to recommend him if you have a phobia, long standing relationship problem or anything that has left a traumatic impact on you, in order to put it behind you & move on."
"Very professional and caring, superb office in a great location and most importantly, helped me to become far less anxious."
The Hypnotherapy Guy is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews