The Hypnotherapy Guy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Hypnotherapy Guy

01904 709688

darren@thehypnotherapyguy.co.uk

The York Clinic for Integrated Healthcare 296 Tadcaster Road

How would you rate The Hypnotherapy Guy ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Darren made me realise that my mind is a powerful thing and after a few sessions with Darren the anxiety I had about getting on a plane or leaving my son was all but gone. I always struggled with being able to fly since my now 8 year old was 6 months old and I was ill on our flight to his first holiday. My son's dad wasn't able to console him when I wasn't there because i was in the toilet being sick. I always had a feeling of anxiety and panic about not being there for him again. Darren worked with me on that over early 2018 and in the summer I got on my first plane, not panicking, not being sick and none of the anxious feelings I normally had. There are other things that we covered also and areas we worked on. Darren is a great guy who takes time to understand you and find out the true cause before acting on a solution."
"Thank you so much for everything you did for me during the darkest time of my life. I don’t know what you did but it worked. So very grateful Darren! šŸ˜Š"
"I have had several meetings with Darren & he has helped me enormously in both a work & personal capacity. I would not hesitate to recommend him if you have a phobia, long standing relationship problem or anything that has left a traumatic impact on you, in order to put it behind you & move on."
"Very professional and caring, superb office in a great location and most importantly, helped me to become far less anxious."
The Hypnotherapy Guy is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews