The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Homemade Brownie Company
Read The Homemade Brownie Company Reviews
I ordered a box of broken brownies and they were honestly the best I’ve ever had. I loved having a mix of flavours and they were so moist and more-ish! Will definitely be ordering again.
Thanks Amelia, that's great to hear! We're always really pleased to hear how well the Broken Brownies are still going down with customers!
Great service, great team always happy to help and delicious brownies and other bakes! I have made several purchases and would recommend them to everyone.
Thanks very much Jane! We really appreciate the recommendations to other - as a small business they help us out so, so much!
Can choose different flavours to give as gifts. Easy to order and good communication regarding delivery.
Thanks Dawn! We're really pleased you're enjoying the flavour selection and that the delivery communication is working well!
The perfect gift for any occasion Delicious melt in your mouth brownies, I Love these so much
Thanks for the great review Donna! We're so glad you're enjoying the brownies and sending them as gifts!
Absolutely love the broken brownies, fudgey and chocolaty, you get so many, the box is really weighty. The amount of flavours you get in one box is amazing, fast delivery aswell. I love these brownies so much
Thanks for the amazing comments Gemma! We're always so pleased to hear that people are enjoying different flavours in the broken brownies :)
I’ve been sending brownies to my clients & have received rave reviews from them all. I also tried them myself for quality control purposes beforehand and can honestly say they are the best commercial brownies ever. Customer service is excellent too.
Thanks for doing the quality control on them for us Philippa! We're delighted that they're being well received by your clients and helping keep them sweet!
The best brownies ever! These are my special treat which are not to be shared, they're too good. Highly recommend
Thanks for the recommendation Louise! We love the fact that they're still too good to be shared :)
I bought these for my team while I was away and they were an absolute hit! Everyone loved them. My only suggestion was the ingredients list more visible or make it more obvious they were gluten free. 10/10 though!
We're so glad that your team loved them Caroline! Thanks for the feedback regarding the ingredients list - we have been considering adding this back onto the website, so will give this some further thought. Thanks again!
These brownies are amazing! A friend bought me some as a gift last year and I’ve been hooked since. Very quick to arrive, comes in great packaging that goes in the recycling, and the best bit…they are delicious! Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
That's lovely to hear Maxine - thank you! We're very grateful that you enjoyed the gift and keep coming back for more!
Lovely brownies
Thanks so much for the review Victoria :)
Great service and brownies are incredible.
Thank you John! Delighted that you're pleased with the service and (more importantly) the brownies!
The brownies were absolutely delicious. Never knew Gluten Free could taste so good. Great service too. Will be ordered from you again. Thank you!
Thanks Alison! We're so glad you liked them and look forward to baking for you again in the future!
The most delicious brownies I’ve tasted. Exquisite wrapping, super easy to order and quick delivery. They make fantastic presents and guaranteed to bring a smile.
Thank you for the amazing review Victoria! We're delighted to hear that they're bringing smiles as presents for loved ones!
Order brownies for my brother as a birthday present. Very straight forward ordering process. He was in hospital but they were successfully delivered and he enjoyed them very much.
Thanks Laura! We're so glad that we were able to get these to your brother in hospital and that he enjoyed them!
Bought these as a gift for my son and his family. They are the most amazing brownies anyone could purchase. Swift service and kept informed every step of the way. Delivered exactly when was arranged. Most definitely most amazing company
That's really kind Tracey - thank you! We really hope your son and family enjoyed them!
Tasty brownies, quick dispatch, and make good gifts.
Thanks for the kind review Ellie. Delighted to hear that they're still going down well as gifts!
Lovely and gooey brownies- thank you
Thanks very much Caroline, we're so glad you're enjoying them!
These brownies are THE BEST! We all get excited when the dpd man delivers, we've ordered many times and always fantastic, don't think I could choose a favourite flavour though.
Thanks Gemma! Nothing better than an exciting delivery arriving on the doorstep!
Fantastic, beautiful presentation and gorgeous brownies. All gluten free as well.
Thank you Domini! It's lovely to see that people are appreciating the new presentational boxes (as well as the brownies!) - we're delighted with them too!
My order was dealt with in a very professional manner and communication from the company was excellent. My order was received on the promised date and the brownies were delicious! They were obviously freshly made, professionally well packed for transit and I can definitely recommend this company and their really tasty, fresh brownies!
Thank you Julie for the lovely words! We're delighted to hear that you were so pleased!
The Homemade Brownie Company is rated 4.96 based on 106 reviews