The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

How would you rate The Home Lighting Centre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lorna McCutcheon
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery.Superb choice,beautiful lights."
Mrs C Hopwood-Casson
Verified Buyer
"The order arrived quickly and well packed. On opening I found a problem with a couple of panes of glass but you arranged to have these replaced and sent to me direct from the manufacturer to speed delivery."
Kevin Jones
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, very affordable, good quality - bulbs not included, but rating needs to be selected - what's not to like?"
"Pleased with the lights, quick delivery. 4* as no idea how the returns service is as I didn't use it"
"Great quality and design love these lights looks authentic"
Dipesh Vaja
Verified Buyer
"The shopping experience itself is pleasant. Easy site to navigate and good choice. Only issue is that in this age of instant gratification I am still awaiting delivery of my purchase over a week later so can’t comment on that. I have been told they are waiting for their supplier to ship it out."
Patricia Golds
Verified Buyer
"My lights arrived very quickly and packed very well. I checked them and realised some screws were missing, reported this to The Home Lighting centre and received replacement screws within 24 hours. Excellent customer service."
"Quick delivery. Very pleased with the lights."
Denise Holzer
Verified Buyer
"Well I am certainly happy to give you a review but unfortunately I haven’t received my light as yet!"
Andy Vayro
Verified Buyer
"Quality products, great price, quick delivery and great customer service. Very pleased and will definitely buy from here again."
"If I ever receive what I ordered I might have a better experience!!!!!!"
"Excellent product and delivery was really quick, Thank you"
Ann Taylor-Zinn
Verified Buyer
"Think I ordered, or wrong light sent. Delivery good."
"Supplied quickly. Fantastic."
"Prompt delivery. Excellent quality product at good price"
Betty Lipsham
Verified Buyer
"Package with walllight arrived with one piece broken will. be getting back to you in the new year as I have been away . The two main chandeliers were lovely ."
Owais Mohammed
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the item"
"Very good turn around, I received my order within a few days and I am very happy with the product"
Robert Bond
Verified Buyer
"Not very happy as one of your lamps is faulty. It will have to be replaced"
"You supplied the wrong lights. The order confirmation showed an image and described the lights that I wanted to buy. I then telephoned your office to confirm that you were supplying the correct fitting and was reassured- even though I reported that the manufacturers were out of stock. Having discovered you supplied the wrong item I telephoned to report it and the agent was rude and unhelpful. So unhelpful that I asked to speak to the manager who was even ruder and refused to accept that there had been misrepresentation of the goods supplied, albeit unintentional. Dealing with your company has been a wholly unsatisfactory and unpleasant experience."
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 4.32 based on 130 reviews