The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

How would you rate The Home Lighting Centre?

Gill Martin
Verified Buyer
"The light arrived really quickly and it looks even nicer than it did on the photo. (When the light is switched on, the bulb "ice cube" covers look like crystal!)"
Anne Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Just the light fitting we needed. Excellent thankyou"
Patricia Large
"Very efficient service"
Kathryn Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Great variety of products. Item was dispatched very quickly and received the next day. Can’t fault the service. Thank you."
Kenneth Richard Evans
"Goodservice"
Pamela Westlake
Verified Buyer
"have not had my light yet Mrs Pamela Westlake"
"My new bathroom light is gorgeous! It has made my bathroom much brighter and looks very stylish. The quality of the product is very good and delivery was swift."
Graham Fensome
Verified Buyer
"The bulb I required was shown in stock but you could not get one sent a replacement led bulb for same price. This bulb sent when researched on internet was priced significantly lower. Not good"
"Items on sale"
"Hi friend how are you how is your business going on ? i hope everything by your side is very well this is vivian we are the creative gift light manufacturer in china we have 6years Professional Creative Gift lamp experience so far we have some new designed light want to share with you which one is original designed by our company , and we have the patent of europe so please kindly take a look , and see if you are interested to try to sell it so far if you order 100pcs panda or dog light , you can get 10pcs free if you order 200pcs , can get 20pcs for free the more you order , the more free item you will get please kindly inform your purchase manager and let him contact me highly appreciated vivian whatsapp:008615019495855 wechat :lixingxing834778 email :lv@zbole.net"
"Well packaged and quick delivery"
"Fantastic light and good value"
Mary Mouzakis
Verified Buyer
"Quick to order , wonderful products"
Mrs C WIlliams
Verified Buyer
"I had seen some lights in a shop I liked and decided to see if I could find them online. I found the exact same ones. I needed 3 ceiling lights which came to £290. On this site for the same 3 it came to £150 - nearly half the price."
Alwyn Daniel
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service , quick delivery , goods well packed . Easy assembly , work perfectly very pleased with a quality item."
"Very happy with the items and quick delivery"
Douglas Harley
Verified Buyer
"Wide range of good quality lighting at very affordable prices."
"Unfortunately not suitable but returned with out any problem and friendly customer service"
"Fast delivery and a lovely product."
"Lights arrived and look really great for the price. Surprised to find the bulbs included which was a bonus. One bulb was broken, had a very swift friendly response from the team and a bulb is in its way to me with no quibble."
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 4.33 based on 159 reviews