The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

Tell us how The Home Lighting Centre made you happy
Don't bother, just use one of the many other lighting companies out there that will give you better service. Missing website product info resulted in my ordering lights that don't fit. Following my comms, the product page has now been changed but they won't take any responsibility or pay for the return which I feel they should.
On NO account use this company.
We ordered three lights that we could not use (our fault), which we wished to exchange for three different lights with The Lighting Company. The new ones would have cost more and we offered to pay the transport costs. They said ‘no', as we were after the 14 day limit on exchanges or returns.
We have had to exchange or return goods long after the 14 days legal deadline and not one company has had a problem with this, even on returns.
Use The Lighting Company and you will only have disappointment.
I repeat, do NOT use this company.
Order was processed quickly and arrived 2 days later, the ceiling lights seemed good quality and were as described.
Very slow to despatch items even though they were in stock. Website says no delays due to Covid so no good reason for this. Once eventually arrived no issues with product but experience with the company means I wouldn’t use them again.
Order placed 29th August with 24 hour dispatch. Now 8th September and still no light or dispatch confirmation. Wish i had read the reviews first. Refund requested. Why advertise 24 hour dispatch if you can't fulfil it. Idiots.
my experience is exactly as per previous reviewer:
Products were advertised at a reduced sale price online and the order was placed only to be advised that they were listed at the incorrect price online and we will not be receiving the lights due to the error made by The Home Lighting Centre and it "is not in fact on their web site" when it is and says that it is in stock
great selection and they were the best price I found
Beautiful and stunning
Placed order on 2nd December, it's now 24th and still no sign of my order!
I received lights on time, I am really pleased with them but one was broken..... this is where the trouble began.....long story short it has now been 33 days since I contacted them about the light and I have received nothing. I have never come across a company that like this!?!?? I’ll give an update and lets see how long it is going to take them😡
Very competitive priced lights pleasure to do business with.
Very happy with the service from this company. Speedy despatch of the item & well packed. Beautiful item & so happy. 5*****
lights were cheaper than anywhere else, I ordered four the same for my bathroom but the transformer didn't work on one, so I emailed them and sent a picture and they sent a replacement out straight away. would of given five stars if they were all working in the beginning.
I am thrilled with my new light fittings. They.are as seen in the.photos.
The order arrived promptly ,ready for the electrician.
When I need more light fittings I will.be in touch.
I have recommended The.Ho.e.Lighting Centte to friends.
One of hanging strands was damaged but not significant.
All else good with fast delivery
Goods took much longer than advertised and to add further insult lights were not as advertised. I have now spent the last few days emailing and calling without any response. Disgraceful customer service and I implore anyone to avoid using this company, please beware.
Ordered on 2 December and no contact as of 10 December despite email with query and no answer from the phone. Ron Hill
Items ordered arrived safely packaged within 3 days.

Good quality, very pleased.

Thank you.
Communication could have been a bit better - I would have liked an email confirmation of my online order, but after chasing on the phone, it did improve. Delivery was a bit slow, 10 days after my order. But the lights are lovely thank you..
Customer service resolved my problem. Thank you
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 3.86 based on 506 reviews