The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

How would you rate The Home Lighting Centre ?

"Excellent service good quality lights at a excellent price"
"Lighting Ordered arrived quickly and well packaged. It was exactly what we ordered and just what we wanted. Thank you."
"The item I got was very nice. Just as it looked on the internet. I am very happy with it and a quick service"
"Beautiful small Reading lights. They look amazing in my kids room."
"Utterly disappointed by this vendor. They accepted my order, took my payment and later, after wasting my time, told me that they don't have the stock!! Highly unprofessional. Will never order anything from them. I wish there were anything poorer than one star."
"I am very pleased with The Home Lighting Centre because of their quick delivery and excellent packaging of the 3 lights I purchased. The quality of the goods and the price was better than all the shops I went to looking for lighting. I will buy from this company again and recommend them 100%."
"Quick delivery, products just as expected"
"After a slight delay in order being delivered everything now good and communication excellent which personally I think is paramount. Lights not fitted yet but look brill Gary Eccles Suffolk"
"I bought 2 lights for about a third of the cost of everywhere else I had looked. Delivery was quick and the lights are beautiful. Fantastic quality. I would highly recommend 😀"
"Great quality product which arrived very promptly."
"Excellent website. Swift service and supply. All one can want."
"The bathroom light purchased is ideal and looks brilliant. Ordering was fast and simple and was delivered within 5 days. There was absolutely no problems with everything regarding this supplier. Thanks"
"Asked for a price match as found light cheaper on another site but was refused for some strange reason that the other retailer was not advertising the correct RRP price. This should have raised a red flag but went and ordered anyway. Not impressed took payment on day I ordered it but a week later was still waiting delivery. Cancelled order and shopped elsewhere got same product with next day delivery for a few pounds more. Would not recommend the HLC very poor service."
"Very prompt delivery and very happy the lights"
"30% lower price than my local supplier."
"Fantastic light. Good quality and looks brilliant"
"Competitive prices ...Fast delivery & Super friendly customer service ...."
"Quality of fitting, instructions and ease of fitting were fantastic. My only critism is that it took 4 days to despatch after order so was a week delivery."
"Not customer service friendly ordered 3 light fitments one arrived broken.Not willing to replace unit just an arm for us to fix ourselves. Would not buy again from these people"
"efficient reliable company"