The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

Tell us how The Home Lighting Centre made you happy

"Delivery is pretty slow"
"Excellent service"
"Beautiful light fitting. Lovely website. Fast delivery."
"Item not received"
"Great service and great products. Very happy."
"It still hasn't arrived"
"I ordered myself a new light fitting from the lighting centre , I received it very quickly I was more then happy when the product arrived. I would definitely use this company again."
"Excellent service and good product, just what I wanted"
"excellent products excellent service (on Phone and delivery times) excellent prices"
"Quality product for an unbelievably great price"
"Product arrived in reasonable time well packaged and seem's to be of decent quality."
"Very easy to use on line web page, order came on time and quality of lighting very good"
"Great Purchase. Light just what I wanted and colour is perfect. Delivery took a little longer than I would have liked but customer service very helpful."
"Ordered some exterior lights to replace similar after 10 years use. product was not in stock but communication was excellent. Would definitely use again."
"order not yet received"
"As yet I have not received my purchase."
"Very efficient arrived on time. Excellent service."
"Took a week to deliver when it finally arrived they’d put the wrong one in . I’m assuming the colour lights I’d ordered where out of stock so put another in assuming I wouldn’t notice Unfortunately they where to match my dining room and hall way chandeliers so I defo can’t use and paid an electrician two days as they didn’t arrive til late Saturday and then Sunday when we opened box wrong ones Costs more than the lights and still no where further!"
"I have not yet received the lights."
"Fast delivery and quality lights.Would have preferred that the floor standing light be a little taller."
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 4.04 based on 315 reviews