The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

Tell us how The Home Lighting Centre made you happy
DO NOT use this company. They refuse to accept returns that aren’t in original packaging, despite this being deemed as “unfair contract terms” by citizens advise. When I did return items, carefully packed and sent as fragile via Parcel Force they emailed me to say 1 of the 3 lights had been damaged and they would not refund the other two as they weren’t in original packaging. Then the next day they changed their story to say all 3 were damaged and sent a picture will all 3 smashed up. There is no way that happened. This company and employees are dishonest.
Order placed 29th August with 24 hour dispatch. Now 8th September and still no light or dispatch confirmation. Wish i had read the reviews first. Refund requested. Why advertise 24 hour dispatch if you can't fulfil it. Idiots.
my experience is exactly as per previous reviewer:
Products were advertised at a reduced sale price online and the order was placed only to be advised that they were listed at the incorrect price online and we will not be receiving the lights due to the error made by The Home Lighting Centre and it "is not in fact on their web site" when it is and says that it is in stock
great selection and they were the best price I found
Beautiful and stunning
Placed order on 2nd December, it's now 24th and still no sign of my order!
I received lights on time, I am really pleased with them but one was broken..... this is where the trouble began.....long story short it has now been 33 days since I contacted them about the light and I have received nothing. I have never come across a company that like this!?!?? I’ll give an update and lets see how long it is going to take them😡
Very competitive priced lights pleasure to do business with.
Very happy with the service from this company. Speedy despatch of the item & well packed. Beautiful item & so happy. 5*****
lights were cheaper than anywhere else, I ordered four the same for my bathroom but the transformer didn't work on one, so I emailed them and sent a picture and they sent a replacement out straight away. would of given five stars if they were all working in the beginning.
I am thrilled with my new light fittings. They.are as seen in the.photos.
The order arrived promptly ,ready for the electrician.
When I need more light fittings I will.be in touch.
I have recommended The.Ho.e.Lighting Centte to friends.
One of hanging strands was damaged but not significant.
All else good with fast delivery
Goods took much longer than advertised and to add further insult lights were not as advertised. I have now spent the last few days emailing and calling without any response. Disgraceful customer service and I implore anyone to avoid using this company, please beware.
Ordered on 2 December and no contact as of 10 December despite email with query and no answer from the phone. Ron Hill
Items ordered arrived safely packaged within 3 days.

Good quality, very pleased.

Thank you.
Communication could have been a bit better - I would have liked an email confirmation of my online order, but after chasing on the phone, it did improve. Delivery was a bit slow, 10 days after my order. But the lights are lovely thank you..
Customer service resolved my problem. Thank you
Well priced light and fast delivery
Light is excellent. However the delivery was very slow and the light wasn’t received for over a week. I had to email to ask when dispatch was likely. Would shop again as good quality product.
I don’t normally posts reviews but I want to reinforce what previous posters have written. The light shade I ordered was ‘dispatch within 24 hours’ and it has been a week and no update from the company. Phone number is ring no answer, email sent three days ago no reply. Wishing I’d have read the the reviews before ordering as I would have selected another vendor. I sure hope they fix whatever supply issue they are having! Disappointed and strongly do not recommend ordering from this company.
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 3.87 based on 503 reviews