The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

How would you rate The Home Lighting Centre ?

"Best prices, speedy delivery"
Colette Harding
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service. Lovely light"
Howard Kershaw
Verified Buyer
"They went beyond expectations, delivery was fantastic, thank you very much Howard Kershaw"
Kim Howell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Very friendly and professional!"
"Well priced, prompt delivery and quickly responsive to any questions on email."
"Good price, good correspondence and fast delivery."
Sylvia Lambert
Verified Buyer
"The range of products is good, the prices are good, the delivery time is good and so is the packaging to prevent damage. The items have not been installed yet but I don't for see any problems."
Sally Brown
Verified Buyer
"I found a beautiful DAR drum light in a local shop, it was £279 which was more than my budget. I looked on line and came across the same light for £162 which meant I could buy it. It was delivered in good time, in secure packaging and is now hanging in my bedroom, its beautiful."
ANDREW CARTER
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices and speedy delivery = Excellent service"
"I am very happy with the service, & the lampshades I purchased. I will definitely think about using The Home Lighting Centre in the future, & will happily recommend them."
"Order placed on Sunday evening, lights delivered Tuesday morning. They look stunning, they look much more expensive than they actually were and so much nicer than similar ones that cost a lot more!!"
"Beautiful lantern, perfect choice for entrance hall"
Donna Harcus
Verified Buyer
"Im now on day 6 since dispatched and still no lights so sorry I can't comment on quality etc for light as I don't have them yet."
Rebecca Randle
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and I am very pleased with the light I chose"
Noel Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Best price I could find for my wall lights compared to other suppliers. What a pity dispatch took five working days. Had to wait ten days for delivery."
Julie Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Well, I've just spent nearly £9.00 for something I don't even have. I ordered two lamp shades online but when I received them today I was surprised to see they were no bigger than my cupped hand. On calling them, they explained these shades are meant to fit over candle holders. Unless you used shades over candle holders (which I do not do), you would not know. They should have illustrated on their website how and where these shades fitted. An extra image wouldn't have cost them any more time or resource. Other online retailers do their best to show you the product in use. I now have to return them but having paid £4.99 for the postage and a further £4.00 to return them, I am an extremely dissatisfied customer and will not be ordering from this company again. A waste of hard earned money."
Sharifa Motala
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, easy, arrived without any hassle and on time. The light was easy to fit and looks really lovely. Simple and elegant. Very happy"
"Good prompt communication and fast delivery once despatched. Arrived in the condition expected for an expensive light, very pleased."
Valerie Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Light delivered ok good service"
"Downlighters were exceptionally good value for money. Good quality product and quick delivery."
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 4.37 based on 179 reviews