The Home Lighting Centre Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The Home Lighting Centre

How would you rate The Home Lighting Centre ?

"Quick delivery. Well packed. Very pleased."
"Great prices on the items I wanted and delivery was very quick"
"Excellent service, good price and speedy delivery. Will buy again from the Home lighting Centre."
"Quality of products are superb,delivery was first class,cannot fault the company in any way.Brilliant."
"The light was beautiful and exactly what I expected, and wanted with glass rather than acrylic like most chandelier’s are! The only thing stopping me from giving a 5 star rating is the fact one of the glass trims for the side of the light saucer was missing."
"Excellent customer service by Lucy , well packaged. Only fault I would have preferred to order the lightbulbs for the product at the same time, just been to Tesco I was unable to identify a ES E27 GLS bulb which is required ."
"I have been shopping with THLC for some time and I am always delighted with what I have chosen. In addition the staff are extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this company. Martine Roberts"
"Recently moved to our new home, all lighting is installed and are very pleased with results. A special mention to Kathryn who handled our order,her friendly manner, her presentation and excellent product knowledge."
"prompt efficient service"
"Very prompt delivery-lights as described-would definitely use again."
"Good selection of designs across the whole price range"
"Great service. Prompt dispatch. Good value for money."
"Product was fine. Delivery was fine. Website is very difficult to use, requires logins to check your order. I got an email saying my order had been updated, with no information as to what was updated, and then had to try and log in and remember the login details. I contacted support who then said they would fix it. However two days later it had not been fixed, still said I had not purchased any productsand I still could not track my order quickly or easily and gave up."
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery."
"Receive when said.package secure"
"Excellent customer service. Lucy made sure that our delivery expectations were met, and exceeded."
"Items delivered on time, very well packaged, delighted with the lights, just need them putting up now. good quality lights at very reasonable price. Very happy."
"Very happy with my lights great price highly recommended"
"A very easy to use the website, lamp arrived in good time too"
"Good products, prompt delivery , no problem on line shopping"
The Home Lighting Centre is rated 4.42 based on 200 reviews