The Holiday Consultants Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Holiday Consultants
"I have used Helen from holiday consultants and am very pleased with my last 3 years of trips she has offered to me and my family."
Thank you so much for the kind comments, we love what we do and look forward to helping you again in the future, THC x
"Very efficient professional service as always. Highly recommend."
"A fantastic holiday from start to finish, recommended and organised by Kirsty. Nothing too much trouble, we have booked 3 holidays with Kirsty and the holiday consultants and will always recommend to friends and family."
"Great time from start to finish in our first road trip to San Fran and LA. Kirsty got us some great flights and planned the stops along the way for me and the fam. All the itinerary was sent through setting out all arrangements from flights, lounge Hire car etc... It was great! Thanks Kirsty."
We're so pleased you enjoyed your trip and were happy to offer a fully inclusive service, we hope we can help you again in the future, THC x
"I have nothing but praise for The Holiday Consultants. Fantastic service from the start with any and all queries answered quickly. I would thoroughly recommend The Holiday Consultants and will definitely be booking with them again."
"Fab service. Dave is amazing, very helpful and knowledgeable."
Thank you Mrs Hart for the lovely comments, THC x
"This is the third time we have used The Holiday Consultants . Every time we have had to ask question after our booking, each time we have always had a good response. We have always had a timely reminder when it comes close to our departure times etc. Guess that's why we keep going back."
We're so happy to keep having you return to us, we love to create special packages and memories for people - happy to help you again in the future, THC x
"very smooth process thanks"
Thank you for the review, very pleased you're happy with us, THC x
"Kirsty has saved us money on online prices for several holidays. She has always been very helpful and professional. It is lovely to feel confident that your holiday has been tailor-made and the personal touches are appreciated"
Thank you so much for the kind words, we really do love creating special memories for people AND to save them pennies :) We look forward to helping you again in the future, THC x
"Extremely helpful, took in to account all our personal requirements and found us the perfect holiday for us at a competitive price. Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review - it means a lot to us, THC
"Good detail professional service which resulted in a great holiday I will be booking my next holiday with the company Thanks Jon"
Thank you Jon for the lovely feedback, it really does make us genuinely happy to hear things like this as this is what we love to do. We look forward to helping you again in the future, THC x
"5* plus service for every booking. wouldn’t book with anyone else. Kirsty and team are fantastic at what they do and I recommend to every one I know."
Thank you so much for the lovely comments, you've really made us smile. Happy to help any time and look forward to exploring new bookings with you in the future, THC x
"Fabulous service and great price for the holiday of a lifetime to Las Vegas. Would highly recommend"
We're really pleased you loved your trip, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it really does make us happy. Thank you, THC x
"Very helpfull good service x"
Thank you for leaving us a reviews, we're so pleased you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again in the future, THC x
"Really knowledgeable and really helpful, would definitely recommend."
We're so pleased you're happy to recommend us, we LOVE what we do and hope we can help you again in the future, THC x
"Kirsty provided a first class, highly professional service. Delighted to recommend to anyone wishing to travel."
Thank you for the lovely comments, we're so pleased you're happy and would recommend us - I do hope we can help you again in the future, THC x
"Kirsty was great! So great I have booked my wedding through her too!"
Really pleased you were so happy with your booking that you trusted us enough to sort your Wedding as well - thank you for the lovely review, THC x
"Amazing service, always delivers on superb holidays, strongly recommend them. 👍👍"
Ah, thank you so much for the review and so happy you enjoy your holidays through us, Thank you, THC x
"Offered plenty of choice and booked something special! Thanks Kirsty 💕💕"
So pleased you were happy with our service, happy to help any time, thank you THC x
"Always great service and perfect accommodations"
So pleased you are happy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, THC x
The Holiday Consultants is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews