The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
I've been waiting 30+ years to have my teeth done, so I wasn't going to settle on 2nd best, this is why I chose Dr Maurice Johannes, and am I so glad I did. The level of professionalism, attention to detail and the care provided by all the members of staff is absolutely outstanding. The new teeth have changed my life, and the compliments continue to roll in. I can't thank them enough, and if you are looking for cosmetic dentistry, then please look no further than the Harley Street Smile clinic for a 5 star service all round, you WILL NOT be disappointed.
Hi Darren, the wait was certainly worth it as your veneers look amazing! Dr Maurice and the whole team here are grateful to you for writing us a review and recommending The Harley Street Smile Clinic. We pride ourselves on a professional approach with great attention to detail. Keep smiling, Anna :)
I cannot thank Dr Gill Martin enough! From my initial enquiry, Dr Gill Martin took the time on the phone to talk me through each option available and ensured that realistic expectations were set. I opted for the mini smiler makeover as I had one tooth longer than the other but didn't want to go do the route of braces for various reasons. I am extremely pleased with the results and my confidence which had taken a beating as my teeth have moved over the years is now reflected through a beaming straighter and more even smile! Dr Gill Martin is really friendly, welcoming and professional! She kept me very calm as she talked me through the procedure. I cannot recommend Dr Gill Martin enough! The staff at the surgery were all very friendly too
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 23rd August 2020 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Hi Emma, what a difference some gentle tooth contouring has made to your smile. Thank you so much from Dr Gill and the team for leaving us a great review. I can see that you will be smiling permanently from now on. Thank you, Anna :)
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Had terrible teeth, discoloured crowded chipped, came across Harley street smile clinic website and booked in. Had top and bottom veneers by Dr Maurice. The treatment was quick, painless and unbelievable results. A big thankyou to Dr Maurice and his team for giving me a smile I have always dreamt about but never thought it could be achieved.
I can't thank Maurice enough for giving me a beautiful smile that all my friends are envious of. He was fantastic from our first contact all the way through to completion of treatment. I am so happy with my perfect new smile.
Dr Gill Martin delivered an amazing service and made me feel so comfortable when I was really nervous, reassuring me throughout the treatment! I absolutely am over the moon with my smile and would highly recommend to anyone thinking of having a gummy smile makeover
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Hi Ella, your gums and smile look so good after the treatment. Thank you for writing us this great review. Anna:)
Dr Gill Martin was fantastic from the start in answering my many questions and putting me at ease before even arriving and then throughout my appointment. I'm so pleased with the outcome and the minor changes throughout the Enameloplasty that were made have made a huge difference to me. Thank you so much Gill!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 11th August 2020 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Thank you so much to Gill at the Harley Street Smile clinic - you made me feel so at ease and comfortable and did an amazing job on my smile make over. I am so happy with the end result and would definitely recommend or return again should I need any more work done 😊
Dr Gill Martin at the Harley Street Smile Clinic did a wonderful job on my teeth. I came to her because I had many gaps between my teeth which made me self conscious when I smiled. She made me feel at ease throughout the Veneer procedure and kept in contact with me after each stage. I was so impressed with her friendly attitude and professional skill and would recommend her to anyone. I went to her based on reviews I read about her and she certainly merits all the great reviews she gets. I am extremely pleased with my new smile and haven't stopped smiling.
Thanks to Dr Gill Martin for my wonderful new teeth. I spent years researching all of the options available to me and I am so pleased that I opted to go with Gill. My treatment took longer than expected due to Covid and dentistry being shut down. Gill kept in touch with me throughout and I always felt that she was available to me in case of any issues or concerns. As promised, I was first in as soon as they were allowed to open again. Such a personal and tentative service. You don’t feel like a number, you feel like a special client. I would highly recommend. Thank you Dr Gill Martin!
I am very happy that I chose Dr Gill Martin at The Harley Street Smile Clinic for the Gummy Smile Makeover procedure. I expressed my concerns to Dr Martin regarding the pain and my fear of needles, and she made sure that I felt comfortable throughout the whole procedure. From the very first consultation, Dr Martin proved to be an expert in her field and I felt confident that she will be able to make my smile gorgeous. I am extremely happy with the results and I recommended her to all of my friends. The clinic team is also very professional and approachable in case of any questions. Although the procedure was not cheap, I believe that it is worth investing money in your smile.
From the initial consultation through to the final result, we could not be happier. Both me and the wife had full sets of veneers and the whole process was completely painless. Dr Gill was absolutely fantastic, reassuring, informative and really friendly. We’re both thrilled with our new veneers and cannot recommend highly enough!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Gave me a great, professional and friendly service
I can not recommend the Harley Street Smile Clinic enough, I am elated and thrilled with my new veneers done by Dr. Gill, all I can say is I wish I had done them earlier, Dr Gill has met all my expectations so much so I’m thinking of having 4 more veneers added. Overall, the process was astonishing quick, pain free and easy. Great team , really pleased . Thank you
Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of Dr Gill and the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. We are so happy that you are pleased with the results. Anna :)
Dr Gill has done an absolutely wonderful job with my new porcelain veneers and I couldn’t be happier with them. Service was superb as I was a little nervous but Dr Gill put me completely at ease. She talked me through the whole process and we chose the best options for me. As we don’t live locally she was very flexible with my appointment structure. I still cant stop smiling and I get lots of compliments on my lovely teeth. Thanks again for everything!
Hi Trish, Dr Gill would like to thank you for taking the time to leave her a lovely review. Dr Gill is great at putting patients at ease and explaining the whole process. So glad that you are receiving compliments about your teeth. Keep on smiling :)
I literally could not recommend Dr Gill at the Harley Street Smile Clinic enough! She really helped me gain confidence again after an accident caused me to break two of my front teeth. After the accident occurred in 2018, I had work done with other dentists to rebuild the broken teeth, but the colour match and shape was always off and I was never happy with how they look. I found my eyes being drawn to my teeth in every single photo I saw of myself, thinking they looked yellow and wonky. I finally decided to get them sorted out for good and opted for 4 porcelain veneers on my front teeth and whitening on my other teeth. I have so much confidence in my smile now and overall in my self! The whole process was great, Dr Gill listened to me and took on board every little detail that I asked for. She also made the whole experience completely stress-free (as I had previously had a lot of anxiety around going to the dentist after all that I had gone through with my teeth). I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the Harley Street Smile Clinic to any of my friends and family!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 19th April 2020 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Thank you so much for leaving Dr Gill such a glowing review. You look stunning and have a smile befitting your beauty. We are delighted that the clinic met your expectations and that you continue to recommend us to your friends :)
I could not recommend Dr Gill enough - both for the quality of her work, but also patience and caring approach. I am beyond happy with my veneers. I often get compliments on a daily basis as to how “perfect” my teeth look, and then always a surprised reaction when I say they are veneers. They have increased my confidence hugely, not only in my personal life, but also my professional one where I deal with a lot of people on a daily basis. It’s easily one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Dr Gill made the process as easy as it could be - I was very nervous (and hate any kind of dental work or injections!) and she made sure that I was comfortable with the pace, taking breaks where needed. I always felt like I was in safe hands and very well looked after. The aftercare has been exceptional too. Thanks again Gill!
Many thanks for taking the time to leave the clinic such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you have obtained the desired outcome and that your smile radiates such confidence ! Dr Martin will undoubtedly be delighted with such positive feedback!
I’m so glad I found the smile clinic, Dr Gill Explained the procedure to me and put me at ease straight away. The procedure was very straightforward and painless and I wish I had visited before! A small change like this as already made me feel much more confident and I’m really pleased with the results, I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you Dr Gill!
Harley Street Smile Clinic greatly appreciates the wonderful review of your Mini Smile Makeover -many thanks !
Dr Gill at the Harley Street Smile clinic completely transformed my gummy smile. As a nervous patient she was incredible warm and welcoming. I had a great experience over my 2 appointments, and would highly recommend Dr Gill. I couldn’t fault the service I received. She is amazing at what she does, and has given me the smile I have always wanted. Thank you Dr Gill :-) Big Smiles !
Thank you Faye for leaving Dr Gill such a great review following your Gummy Mini Smile Makeover (GMSM ) ......we are thrilled that you have had both a positive experience and outcome :)
I recently had a mini smile makeover at The Harvey Street Smile Clinic and Its honestly the best thing I ever did. The communication was brilliant right from the start and every single person to do with this clinic is so professional. Dr Gill did my teeth and I was very nervous and anxious when I walked into the room that I did get a little upset and she was honesty amazing she took her time with me and made me feel so comfortable threw out the whole process. It's the best thing iv ever done I'm so happy with the results and I would reccomend this clinic to anyone. Dr Gill was amazing and I'm so glad I put my trust in her she asked me what my problem area's where and made every effort until I was completly happy with them. She's honestly changed my life for the better and I now love my teeth. Thankyou so much Dr Gill x
Thanks for leaving Dr Gill such a glowing review .........we are delighted that you had such an amazing experience and that you now love your smile !
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 371 reviews