The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
Dr Gill was so helpful and very informative in what my procedure would be (enameloplasty). I’m so pleased with my results and she suggested next steps for me that were so helpful.
I was so anxious to get my teeth reshaped so Dr Gill has calmed me down and told me everything would be fine. She has done such a good job and I was so speechless. Thanks alot and wish I got this done ages ago!
Dr. Gill was very welcoming and professional and did an amazing job on my gummy smile makeover - I had no after pain which I was quite nervous about and love the result! :)
Dr Gill was incredible! I was so nervous for my teeth reshaping appointment (for no reason at all - I barely felt a thing) but Gill immediately put me at ease. I’m so happy with the outcome, it’s even better than I thought it would be. It’s done so much for my confidence and at a reasonable price. I recommend this to anyone who’s considering it! Thankyou Gill!
Visited Harley street smile clinic, had veneers to close gaps and am absolutely over the moon. Maurice was very professional, gentle and thorough. He explained all my options, and I am so happy I chose him for my treatment. I would not hesitate to reccommend him
Dr. Gill is amazing! She was very friendly and professional and my Mini Smile Makeover results are even better than I had imagined. I can't stop looking in the mirror! I 100% recommended the Harley Street Smile Clinic. (:
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
I recently visited the Harley Street Smile Clinic for a gummy smile makeover by Dr Gill. I am so pleased with the results, I was very nervous beforehand and Gill made me feel calm and comfortable the whole way through. She is friendly and professional! I am so glad that I went ahead with this and love my new smile :)
What a fantastic and worthwhile experience! I walked into the Harley Street Smile Clinic really unhappy with my smile and left feeling more confident with my teeth. Dr. Gill made me feel so comfortable and relaxed prior to and during the treatment. The changes are subtle which is exactly what I wanted. It was a great experience!
thanks so much for leaving a great review about the tooth contouring treatment you had at our clinic. It is a very simple and quick procedure but it really can change a person's smile. Thanks again. Anna :)
Dr Gill was excellent in presenting all the information prior to agreeing to move ahead with the procedure. She explained every aspect of the procedure and continued to answer any questions I had throughout the process. The after care has been excellent too, answering my emails and questions very quickly. I would highly recommend her and clinic to anybody considering getting cosmetic dental work done.
Fantastic service from Dr. Gill Martin, she made me feel so comfortable and reassured throughout the whole process. I'm so happy with my veneers and can finally smile again
A fantastic service from Dr Gill Martin, she made me feel so comfortable and informed about the procedure and all the details/questions I had. I'm really happy with my veneers and can finally smile again!
I finished my treatment with Dr Maurice yesterday consisting of eight upper Veneers plus lower whitening and tooth contouring. I am absolutely blown away with how fantastic and natural they look. I did extensive research before embarking on my treatment and I will be eternally grateful to Dr Maurice and The Harley Street Smile Clinic. I could not be happier ….. Thank you so much.
Hi Pauline, we appreciate the time you took to write such a glowing review of the treatment you had by Dr Maurice and his team. We love seeing the end result and how happy our patients always are with the results. Enjoy your new smile :)
I was a bit nervous at first when I got on the chair, but the whole process was fantastic. Dr Gill’s professionalism and skills are impeccable. She made the whole process from start to finish easy and painless. I loved the overall look and feel of my contoured teeth. I highly recommend.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Hi Joy, your teeth look amazing and Dr Gill was so pleased with the result. We are glad that you enjoyed the whole experience. Anna :)
I had the mini smile makeover by Dr Gill. The whole process of consultations and booking was so easy. Dr Gill was very reassuring and talked over anything I was unsure about. My teeth turned out better than I hoped I am in love with them! Thank you
Hi Lucy, your teeth look amazing. The contouring is minimal yet it has a dramatic effect in many cases, and coupled with the whitening leaves you with a great new smile. Thank you from Dr Gill and all the team at the HSSC for leaving such a great review. Anna :)
Fantastic Maurice was brilliant, from the initial virtual consultation to the fitting of my veneers. Everything was explained in detail in terms I could understand The treatment was quick and painless and now Ihave a smile to be proud of. I would definitely reccommend Maurice to any one wanting veneers
Hi - thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review of your new smile. Dr Maurice is extremely experienced and very gentle and its great that you found the whole experience to be so smooth and successful, as well as pain free. Many thanks, Anna :)
I booked for the mini smile makeover with Dr Gill - i was interested in the enamelplasty procedure to smooth out my teeth and make them look straighter and more even. I’m so happy with the results! Pain free and i was made to feel comfortable the whole time and given clear explanations of everything performed. I have already received so many comments from friends and family. Thank you so much Dr Gill!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Hi Lucy, how fabulous do the shape of your teeth look! Glad you found the whole treatment quick and pain free and are so happy with the result. Many thanks from Dr Gill and the team :)
I had enameloplasty with Dr Gill Martin yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled with the results! It was quick and painless and I now have straight even edges on my teeth, after years of being conscious of my chipped tooth and bumpy edges I am now confident to smile and talk! Dr Gill & the other staff were so friendly and I felt completely at ease throughout. I highly recommend.
Hi Kirsty, its fantastic to see what some simple contouring can do to give a whole new look to teeth. Your teeth look so god - what a difference. Dr Gill and the team thank you for leaving us a great review. Anna :)
I had the Gummy Smile Makeover with Dr Gill Martin and WOW, what a difference!! I’m soo happy with the result! Dr Gill made me feel at ease right from the beginning with the initial consultation - where she explained in detail what would be involved through to the actual procedure itself. I also felt no pain throughout the process, which was a huge relief! I would 100% recommend Dr Gill Martin. The only negative is my regret for not doing it sooner!!
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 1st September 2020 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Dr Gill always takes the time to explain the treatments to her patients before starting, so that they are very clear about what she will be doing that day. The results in your case Emma looked so good. We are all very grateful that you took the time to write such a great review. Thanks. Anna :)
I am so nervous of the dentist but was so unhappy with my smile. From the minute I contacted Harley Street Smile I felt confident and knew I was in good hands. The appointments and consultations were seamless and just a few weeks later I have a smile that most people dream of. It’s totally changed my life and I could not be happier. The process was honestly pain free and regardless the outcome and end result has all been worth it. I’ve recommended you to everyone as you are simply the best. Thank you all so much - Clare
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Hi Claire, WOW! What a great smile. Dr Maurice would like to say a big thank you for writing this review. We are so happy that you felt the whole process to be seamless and pain free. Years of experience certainly help to create a beautiful smile. Anna :)
I had porcelain veneers fitted by Dr Maurice at the Harley Street Smile Clinic and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The entire process was remarkable and I would highly recommend the clinic. Dr Maurice was considerate, professional and thorough. Thank you very much!
Hi Rikaya. We are very happy that you chose our clinic to have your veneers fitted. Dr Maurice's years of experience definitely bring perfection to the fore. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. Anna :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 371 reviews