The Harley Medical Group Reviews

The Observatory, 40 Clerkenwell close

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate The Harley Medical Group ?

"After nearly 3 years and two rhinoplasty and over 12 injections inserted into my nose i did havent got the nose,nose Sharp tip or define i paid for. I had a american surgeon first who i was advised would be good for me because he was afro carribean( i am afro carribean)who unfortunately didnt do nothing just made the width of the nose holes smaller,(let me add when i had to do a test for 2nd time before my operation, harley made a error and stated my test from lab stated i had sicka cell disease trait so had my operation date canceled to then find out the lab made a error and it wasnt postive and apologised so i was upset and distressed ) second time dr slater a lovely man did do it again but made the bridge smaller and due to the tip of nose not getting smaller or having any shape on bridge after surgery i had to have 12 injections for 8months to speed up the healing process as no results was showing its been 1 year 6months since my 2nd nose job and my tip nor nose has shaped or made any difference.At 1st i had a flat broad nose no shape and i look in the mirror and still see the same. but just a smaller broad flat nose. I asked from the start of my journey for a sharp define tip n slim nose (bridge) after 2 surgeries you would expect that. i have other mixrace and afro carribean friends who had 1 surgeon 1 surgery and there nose is perfect. besides staff being nice i still havent gained confidence and feel a wasted 3yrs and have to contour my nose to hide the fact it doesnt look how it was meant to.Staff was lovely and supportive at times i have to give them that thank you x"
"I had a great service with the clinic in Newcastle, but a terrible one with the clinic in Cardiff. I bought a set of 8 laser treatments to my chin back in May and on the first day of the appointment they refused to give me the treatment due to my tan. I rearranged for a second treatment a month later and trying to get the appointment on the phone I was refused again because I was probably tanned. An assessment on the colour of my skin on the phone? (really?) I decided to get a refund. After calling so many times to customer services and no one helping me to get my money back, two months later, they sent a cheque with the half of the total amount I paid saying that they charged me for the first appointment!! really? the 50% of the course of 8 treatments for just a conversation? Appalling!!! I am trying to get my money back at the moment!"
"Do not go to this clinic if you want your mental health to stay in good form!. I had an awful consultation which left me crying for days afterwards. They have no tact, sensitivity or empathy for people that may be struggling with their body image."
"In April 2016 I paid cash in full for a breast augmentation. It’s now July 2018 and the have just done a revision scar as they accused me on having a reaction which left me Frankenstein scars. After many different things they tried blaming me for this happening, I purchased my medical report, which was first refused???? To find that they externally stitched me. I found this out after having to call head office for the one piece of paper I needed which was the only one blanked out of my operation note. When I received this it told me I was externally stitched. I am now taking them to court 😡do not go to this place."
"These are awful and i think im just echoing what others have said that it takes seconds for them to take money from my bank, but when i decided that this treatment was no longer for me, it has taken them over a month to issue a refund! and i am still waiting!! and when cancelling my appointment they become rude and unprofessional."
"Please don’t go and ha e your Surgry here, this place is just money hungry, I had my surgery here in 2017 when the then manager was Kirsty it was an amazing experience, she really made sure I was taken care of, it was more customer focused, now it runs by this man and omg the place has gone to pot, it’s all about money money money, I went to get Vaser lipo, all the old Pa’s are gonna I was left with this shima who seemed nice at first but was very rude patronising and just awful to be around, I then went to see the surgeon who was great but then kept getting a call from the assistant manager about funds when I had paid it all via loan, I then asked to speak to the manager who good lord took forever to get hold of I went through 3 different men before I got to the one who manages the clinic when I eventually did get hold of him he was rude arrogant patronising god he was horrible I pulled out of my Surgry because of this, I literally didn’t remind losing money, they need to either get anoter person to run things or just close it down because it’s just gone to pot everyone has left that I remember all these new staff are here and don’t have a clue... there’s more managers then actually bloody normal people to talk to, every next person I spoke to was a manager and not one of them could help me"
"It took a matter of seconds for them to take the £500 deposit from me during a consultation but when I decided that I no longer wanted to have my Breast Augmentation with this dodgy clinic they are unwilling to give me back my money. I am now going into the second month since notifying the Northampton Clinic of the cancellation (which is my right as it was only a week after my first consultation- I am entitled a cool off period) and I have not received a single penny of MY money. I wish I had researched this company a lot more before parting with my money. I was fooled by the professional website and friendly staff. The only silver lining right now is that I went with my gut feeling and cancelled my surgery when I did. I would not risk going under the knife with a company that had their account with the CQC archived in 2012. The Northampton Clinic has not even been inspected by the CQC since 2009. That is 9 Years ago!!!! So their work and the care given will not be regulated. I am still working towards getting my money back and I will not stop until I do. I got scammed, I am writing this in the hopes that it wont happen to you. Avoid this company at all costs"
"Terrible communication, will call and call if they are chasing money but once they have that are not interested in calling you back. Tired to call for over a week about after care and no one got back to me. Would not recommend them."
"Terrible communication ! When you call the main board they send a “EMAIL” to the person you want to talk to .And they never call you back , and if you are lucky they call you two days later later."
"I was booked in through Manchester to be told my surgeon could not do it now cos away on holiday !! Then sent to another surgeon and date booked to get cancelled again!! When requested refund it took 2 months!! Lack of communication and unprofessional I would never go there again!!"
"Should have read the reviews and not bothered using them. Very unprofessional, expensive and their treatments just don't work. They do not care about the customers or have enough staff. I got a better service and value for my money else where."
"I had a breast uplift and enlargement with the Nottingham clinic and I feel so sad and down because I hate what they did to me! For starters I didn't even get an uplift which I paid for, I got my nipple moved which has caused horrendous scarring and and horrificly uneven, even after revision surgery. I've been to other clinics that have told me things have been done so wrong which could be avoided and is going to cost 8-9k to fix. I'm 24 and I'm more embarrassed of my body than I did before surgery. I look in the mirror and cry everyday. As soon as I paid my money the service and care was awful. I'm absolutely gutted and cannot afford surgery again. Greedy company that obviously work on commission. I wish I had done more research before using them..."
"Had a breast augmentation over 2 months ago now and couldn't recommend Dr Ali Soueid enough as a surgeon. He was there every step of the process and a lot more supportive than the Nurses and consultants of HMG! Amazing surgeon and made the process a smooth experience"
"Please help, my wife had the PIP implants like a lot of reviewers on here. They are now leaking and we don't have the money to replace them. Originally paid £6000 and today they want a further £4000 to replace the ruptured implants, Harley Medical have ruined my personal life in the last 8 years and now we need to pay to have them removed and replaced!! Every other company changed the implants free of charge at the time of the scandal? Harley Medical 'went bust' for a day and carried on regardless. You are a SHAME, please think twice about using them."
"Do not use went into liquidation and opened up the day after because we sued them for putting 2 pairs of toxic breast implants into my chest, which cost me 5 operations. That's the kind of after care you get none !"
"You think going private you are paying for a level of service and aftercare.. Well This company do not care about anyone or anything apart from money in their pockets. I nearly lost my life due to my PIP implants they put in me and the NHS had to fund to get out! The mess they found inside me left me needing a blood transfusion and fighting for my life! Now 6 years on I have a daughter with a cows milk allergy and guess what? I can't breast feed! Absolutely disgusting company who just didn't want to know!"
"LIED TO AND POISONED Harley Medical Group gave me PIP implants instead of the saline implants I paid for and discussed at length at my booking appointment. (the French one's that have been the subject of litigation for 6 years and were filled with silicone meant for mattresses and carpets) Having no knowledge of this I have ignored all the news in the Press about the dangers of PIP implants thinking I have the safe saline implants and that does not apply to me. Until I became so unwell I have ended up with urgent surgery and been diagnosed with chronic poisoning. A top NHS surgeon has saved my life and informed me they are PIP implants, what has been explained to me about HMGs history with regard to breast surgery is not good. Harley Medical Group phoenixed their business in 2012 after the PIP scandal came to light internationally in 2011. Presumably to avoid either helping or compensating any of their patients. The Clinic Manager said that this news had been in the press before and pretended not to know what I meant about pursing public action. She then put the phone down on me. Nice and classy. Take your body somewhere else Janice Patel, I can assure you my review(s) are not defamatory but entirely true. How dare you and Harley Medical Group treat a former patient who is desperately unwell, recovering from major surgery and poisoned in this manner. I will not be dealt with at a "clinic level" and fobbed off without an adequate resolution. I have been fitted with PIP implants when I paid for saline, at no time has HMG attempted to contact me to inform me of the dangers of these implants since this was established 6 years ago, and which I didn't know I had. Social Media does not respect organisations who skip out of accountability, it does not care if you have restructured yourself "legally" in 2012 after the 2011 PIP litigation began. You are perfectly happy on your You Tube videos to confirm that you were established in the early eighties. Social media is about the truth as are review sites. And I intend to use the media to share this truth vigorously until an agreeable solution is reached. You were warned. Surely you must realise that someone who has been poisoned is no longer afraid of anything. I have arsenic and mercury in my body and silicone meant for industrial purposes not a human body. What could you possibly do that would make my life more "scary". If I were you I'd call me as a matter or urgency. Happy to meet you at my solicitors offices in Swindon to discuss a resolution. Check your facebook messages... All truth passes through three stages: first it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third it is accepted as self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 19th Century Philosopher"
"Do not use them! At all! For any reason. Paid for consultation where surgeon doesn't even examine the issue. Tells the patient to continue going to gym and that pain management is a state of mind and nothing more. Tells the patient they do not trust them to return for additional cosmetic surgery (which they did not ask for anyway) and then states that the issue isn't bad. The next day the patient had to go to A&E and have emergency surgery!!! You are putting your last life at risk by using these people. Despite complaining about the unusual advice at the time, the regional manager repeatedly stated they saw nothing wrong with the consultation or advice given. We will be seeking legal advice to ensure this surgeon cannot continue to harm patients!"
"My lip filler procedure did not show positive results (I am two weeks in with visible and droopy lumps where filler has seeped to the surface of my skin). I feel that they should have issued a refund. However, I am now left with deformed lips and I've paid £200 for the privilege. They did offer 25% discount on my next two treatments but I I feel that is a back handed compensation offer as I have to spend more money with them in order to be given something back. I am now stuck with these tragic results for the next 4-8 months. I may aswell have withdrawn £200 from the cash-machine, punched myself in the mouth and then thrown the £200 in the bin. That is basically what I feel I have done. I have to spend a further £800 with them in order to get the £200 back. If you call that compensation then shows what sort of company they really are. The only positives that I got from the procedure was that Louise (practitioner) was very friendly and understanding. Louise also administered three areas of botox which went fine."
The Harley Medical Group is rated 1.67 based on 30 reviews