The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Handle Studio Ltd
Read The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

About The Handle Studio Ltd:

Welcome to The Handle Studio Ltd. We are an online based e-commerce company who specialise in supplying high quality cabinet handles and cabinet knobs at the most competitive prices in the market place, to the general public and trade alike.

We provide a wide range of Bar Handles, Drop Ring Handles, Cabinet Bow Handles, Cabinet D Handles, Cabinet Pull Handles, Drop Bar Cabinet Handles, T Cabinet Handles and Cabinet Knobs. There is also a huge variety of different finishes available from stainless steel in a brushed or satin finish, oak, maple, beech, walnut and pine wooden knobs, we also have antique brass, pewter, porcelain, nickel, chrome and glass finishes, so a range to choose from to suit your needs.

01978 660021

enquiries@thehandlestudio.co.uk

Unit 5 Marlborough Business CentreMarlborough RoadWrexham Industrial Estate

Tell us how The Handle Studio Ltd made you happy
Great service and lovely product, perfect for what we needed.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I have had a few orders from the Handle studio. They are always very helpful & deliver quickly. V Good service.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Selection was amazing. Service was too
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I bought some door knobs and drawer handles recently. The quality of the products is excellent but the best thing for me was the customer service. I honestly have never dealt with anyone as helpful and friendly as the girls who work for The Handle Studio. Eleven out of ten for me.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi, Lovely handles and good quality , i am having to return them only because they don't suit my cabinets .
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very quick delivery and lovely product at a good price.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Over the moon I found a perfect match , The Handles arrived quick and the price and quality are exceptional.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great product. Prompt delivery. Good price. Exactly as described.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent product - lovely wait to the handle and a great finish. Looks superb.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
As expected good quality great service thanks
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Both handles were good and as described, great service , not cheap but maybe you get what you pay for 👍.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service from Handle Studio, friendly and extremely efficient staff. Superb quality: initially ordered 3 handles. On receipt of first order so pleased I ordered a further 10.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Perfect quick service product perfect for what I wanted
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great customer service, lovely products , good value
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Superb quality, fair price and a reliable service. What more can you ask for.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent and speedy service.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Was just right for my job
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Absolutely brilliant service and products. We’d found some handles elsewhere but they were fairly expensive. Searched online and found some on here. Samples arrived the next day so we ordered straight away and had our handles by the following morning. Actually paid the same for 25 that we would have paid for 3 of our first choice and they look brilliant. Really heavy and sturdy. Highly recommended
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The cup handle I purchased from you is a perfect match to the handles on my kitchen units. Thank you
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My order was shipped quickly and was well packaged. Products were as described and good quality. So very happy with the service and the value for money.
The Handle Studio Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 1,569 reviews