The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £15 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

info@hamiltonpens.com

Tell us how The Hamilton Pen Company made you happy
Had trouble finding replacement for my Jaguar ball point pen. Hamilton had all the information I needed to find a match. Ordering was easy, delivery was reasonable and prompt.. no complaints, service exactly as was offered. 5 stars. GB
Efficient as always.
Product came quickly and it was cheaper and quicker than using Amazon! Would definitely use again.
Prompt delivery
Simple to order and nicely packed and received
Excellent professional service and prompt delivery, providing quality products
Very prompt delivery and product as described.
Fast delivery/ good prices/ reasonable delivery charges and NOT AMAZON
Quality Christmas present for a friend .
Fast delivery, packaged safely. Overall a great service and reasonable price.
The pencil sharpener has been purchased as a Christmas present so not used yet. The quality appears excellent and it was delivered quickly.
Good value prompt delivery
This is my second purchase and it's been a joy from the ease of ordering through receiving a well packaged parcel to opening it and sampling my purchases. Easy, dependable and a joy to do business with. Everything is exactly as described. Thank you!
Informative and easy to use website with very competitive pricing and great service.
Really professional company and professional service. Thank you
Excellent communication, quick delivery and the products arrived well packaged.Thank you!!
Great quality pencil accessories. Arrived quickly.
Excellent, rapid service.
Very efficient and prompt service.
I placed an order and was pleasantly surprised with the speed my order was expedited I would have no hesitation to recommend The Hamilton Pen Company.
This is my first purchase with The Hamilton Pen Company, it was efficient and the goods arrived quickly. Many thanks. I think I will be using them again!
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.90 based on 1,598 reviews