The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hamilton Pen Company
Read The Hamilton Pen Company Reviews

About The Hamilton Pen Company:

Hamilton Pens is a UK based online store for Pens, Pencils, Refills, Journals and Accessories of all kinds.

We stock a wide range of brands which is growing literally on a daily basis, so you can bet that we have you covered!

We offer free first class shipping on all orders over £20 in the UK and have no limits on how small or large your order is. Each one is as important as the last and will be processed swiftly and with great care.

Keep writing!

The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Craig T
The Hamilton Pen Company 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Csilla C
Prompt service much appreciated to get a gift in time for a birthday.
Fantastic service and great product selection. Hamilton Pens stock one of my favourite brands. Fast delivery and customer service is fantastic, love them so much I just received my 4th order made in less than a week! Thanks especially to Nigel who has been a gem!
Excellent. Had been looking for an ink brand I could only get abroad and I found I here. It was despatched next day and arrived in another 2, it was packaged neatly and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely be buying from here again.
Excellent product selection and fast service as usual!
Excellent service as ever.
Items received timeously and were as expected.
I am delighted with my LAMY pen and was pleased with how the business was conducted. Thank you. Cuthbert Wilkinson.
Quick and very accurate dispatch of the perfect pens and they arrived in good order.
Amazingly swift service. Ordered one day, arrived the next. Very happy!
Always deliver so quickly
I recently purchase blotting paper from 'The Hamilton Pen Company' for use with my fountain pen and calligraphy wok. This is without doubt the best quality blotting paper I have found. The blotting paper arrived in good time and is priced very fairly. I will purchase again from 'The Hamilton Pen Company" - Excellent service and products.
So far so good. I don’t like to put all of my eggs in one basket regarding reviews, because it makes retailers complacent in their service. Like what I bought though, and arrived in good time.
Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad your order arrived in good time and you are happy with your purchase. Leaving good reviews certainly doesn't make us complacent. On the contrary, the boost our morale and make us work harder 😊
Good variety of colours and quick delivery
Excellent and efficient service as always. Highly recommended *****
Thoroughly pleasurable shopping experience. Website easy to navigate, they replied promptly with enquiries and delivered a well presented package. I recommend 100%
Fast delivery. Very pleased with my purchase therefore no negative comments.
Yes very good, well packaged and timely delivery. Will order again.
User friendly website, prompt delivery, fabulous product. Many thanks.
All great A++++++++++++
Excellent service prompt delivery, and reliable quality would recommend and use again
The Hamilton Pen Company is rated 4.91 based on 2,326 reviews