The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

"It snowed on our moving day, and that too somewhat badly. But the GMV guys turned up right on time, and went about their work calmly and professionally. It was all done in very good time. I am simply amazed at how they made this such a smooth experience for us. We had asked for some help with packing the fragile items and it was all done so well. After we had done unpacking a few days later they also collected the used materials from our house. Highly recommended!"
"These guys moved me from Brighton to London and from the first point of contact right through until the very last box they were absolutely excellent. Their attitude is excellent, their processes are excellent, their personalities are excellent and then they also do things like carbon offset whilst still offering great value. I am so delighted at the entire service journey I received from them and will recommend them to everyone I have conversations with about moving."
"Relaxed, personable service - everything easy and very efficient. Pleased they are carbon neutral. My second time using Green Man and Van's service, and I have recommended to others. Jenny N, London"
"Brilliant service, we hired two men to help us move recently and they were super helpful and friendly. The whole experience was really easy and not at all stressful, which is a big deal. Have used Green Man & Van twice now and will definitely use them again if I need to. Thanks so much!"
"The Green Man & Van were AMAZING! OMG. I mean, I've moved so many times in London and I've had some really terrible experiences with movers who weren't friendly and kinda creepy but the people who moved me were SO GREAT!!! The movers were so respectful and nice. They let me know when they were delayed, but they were also so fast and efficient we did the entire move within the 2 hour window I had booked. I really appeciated that they didn't slow things down to charge me more (which has definitely happend in the past). I don't know, I just LOVE THEM and would defs recommend them to everyone. Also, we forgot something in the van and Adam contacted me immediately to arrange that it be re-delivered to me. I know right - who does that?!"
"I used Green Man & Van for a move across London and couldn't fault them - they were excellent. Booking was easy; and the team on the day turned up on time, worked hard and with good care. I would happily use them again."
Lisa Brackenridge
Verified Buyer
"The Green Man & Van made the whole hideous process of moving home simple and less painful than it could've been. Also the guys who did the actual moving of stuff were very nice at a time when I wanted to break down crying. I found my move emotional and exhausting, but they were calm and sweet and so helpful. I immediately felt better once they arrived."
Justine And Charlie
Verified Reviewer
"Green Man and Van moved us from London to Wales and they were brilliant. Helpful, friendly and so efficient. They moved everything with no damage at all. Wholeheartedly recommended!"
David Watson
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service. Nothing any bother. Cool, calm and professional from start to finish. Highly recommended."
Gregor England
Verified Reviewer
"Sam is very honest, trustworthy and polite. He employs staff who have similar traits. I have used them three times and they have always been on time, and with very competitive prices. I would not hesitate to recommend him to you all."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Arrived on time, no fuss. And they offset their carbon."
"Our choir has a regular booking with them to move, erect and dismantle staging. The guys are punctual, efficient, friendly; it's not their most interesting job and the hours are unsocial but they always make light of it."
"Kenneth and co from the Edinburgh office are lovely, reliable movers. I've used them twice and will use this company should I move again. Highly recommend!"
"Highly recommend these guys - reliable and very careful and considerate with our belongings."
"They did 2 moves for us. Guys were great. Turned up on time, were very careful, fast and cheerful. Nothing was a problem. Definitely would recommend and we will use again."
Laura Emmerson
Verified Reviewer
"The guys were great on moving day, everything in the vans and then back out at the new place in super quick time. And they were all super friendly."
"The pick up from my office, post-retirement, of some 30+ cartons of books and papers was swift and careful, carried out by two cheerful but highly efficient stevedores. Ken has sent invoices on a regular basis since then ( the cost is very reasonable) which act as a reminder that I should organise the final destinations of these cartons as soon as possible."
Dave Fuller
Verified Buyer
"We’ve used Green Man & Van several times over the years and eqch time they have been excellent. Quick, efficient and very well priced. Highly recommend."
Louise Owens
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic team who take all the stress out of moving house! I highly recommend The Green Man & Van to anyone!"
Sandra Winnick
Verified Buyer
"The guys did a great job and made the whole process of moving less stressful. I definitely recommend them to others."
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 108 reviews