The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Claude De Bregeot
Verified Buyer
"i really recommend this company because they are professional, organised, helpful, welcoming, not expensive, perfect customer service and responsible about the planet. I had to move three times in London and obviously from far is the one I'm gonna choose all time. Try you'll see"
"Green Man and Van made my move really stress free and easy. The staff were friendly and professional, from booking to the actual move. Great service all round- thanks very much guys!"
"AMAZING! And reliable.... Ken and his lads are so efficient and quick! OMG, they just continued to run until the job was done. I can not rate them enough for their service, I will be a returning customer that is for sure. Well done Green Man and Van"
"After reading all the positive reviews here and a recommendation, we were very keen to use Green Man and Van. Initially they were great. Came to do a survey. Promised a quote within a couple of days. Then...nothing. We phoned, we emailed, but no response. We can only assume they don’t want the job. Which is fine, but lack of communication isn’t. Really disappointed."
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 108 reviews