The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd
Read The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

About The Green Man & Van Ltd:

Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy
Very friendly and efficient service. Being environmentally conscious is a a big plus. Fantastic service all round.
Helped me move house. Quick, efficient, friendly. It all went very smoothly.
Absolutely brilliant from beginning to end, made the stress of moving not stressful at all, very relaxing and generally awesome. I've already recommended you to Gurdeep who's gonna use you to move which is great! Thanks to the two guys who moved us,

Helen Hugh and Emrys
AMAZING! And reliable.... Ken and his lads are so efficient and quick! OMG, they just continued to run until the job was done. I can not rate them enough for their service, I will be a returning customer that is for sure. Well done Green Man and Van
Had the most fantastic service from this team, from booking they were stand out in their customer service. On the day they were just brilliant - helpful, hardworking, efficient, understanding. Cannot rate them highly enough, when we move again won't even consider anyone else- thankyou so much
The guys were great! They arrived on time and did the job very smoothly. It was quick and seemed easy. They were very efficient and even helped assembling a wardrobe. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!
We, as a company have used these guys quite a few times in the last 6 months, including a delivery to Southern Ireland. They have had to deal with some difficulties from our side, but they just got on and dealt with it. Efficient, friendly and no problem is a problem. We will always use Green Man and Van.
Matt and Jackie
Threads International
These guys have moved me 5 times over the years. Always fantastic service, reliable & fairly priced. Highly recommend! : )
I was impressed from day one. Sam was friendly and informative when quoting and he was really flexible with dates. He and his team packed up our house efficiently and carefully and they worked tirelessly to move us on move day. I would heartily recommend Green Man and Van to anyone looking to move - I cannot fault them on a single thing - thank you so much for all your hard work.
Very friendly, fast and efficient.
Friendly man, good van. Overall the process, from getting a quote through to the final delivery, was simple and efficient.
We were super impressed by the Green Man & Van guys on Friday. Quick, polite, efficient and super-fast, they were fantastic.
I can't possibly praise these guys enough. Punctual, careful, strong, fast, friendly, positive... Outstanding!
Organised, professional and on time. Will use GMV again.
I have been working with The Green Man & Van team for exhibitions over the past couple of years and it is always very easy to communicate and their service is highly efficient.
Very helpful and professional! Quick planning and efficient move.
Thank you!
This crowd move me twice in the space of less than 2 months from one end of London to another. Not only did they do a superb job –speedy, efficient, friendly, applying the outmost care–, they were also my Agony Aunt both times. I was going through a very rough patch and they cheered me up!
I am so impressed with their service I am going to hire them to move my stuff over back to Ireland.
#SuperImpressed.
Would also like to say the whole day went very smoothly and the two guys were excellent.
Sam and his Green Man team have moved us several times and, each time, have been fantastic. They are careful, helpful, on time and a very nice bunch of people! I would highly recommend them.
Sam was able to fit my move in with fairly short notice on the day most convienient for me. Nic arrived and was super cool at could've been a stressful experience to say the least- with friends stuck in traffic he and I loaded the van ourselves, he took great care with my stuff and he was also super kind hauling stuff up the stairs at the other end which he absolutely didn't have to do... The word Hero springs to mind, thank you Sam, Nic and your Green Van!!
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 184 reviews