The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd
Read The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

About The Green Man & Van Ltd:

Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy
I love Green Man and Van! I have used them for multiple house moves and smaller jobs now, each time with a fantastic team who are efficient in getting the job done and really great to work with. Would highly recommend them.
Excellent service as always for my office move. On time, friendly and helpful. Good value. Thoroughly recommended.
Very professional service while keeping plastic waste to a minimum and recycling as much as possible.
Best removal company I have ever used. This is the only company I'll ever use in the future. I cannot recommend them enough. Professional, courteous, careful, quick and patient. Fantastic service. They were a lifesaver.
Really helpful and accommodating. Very friendly too in the run up to the move which made me relax. The chaps arrived and were lovely, so it was a pleasure to have them in the house, and offering to do whatever was needed (including a drop off at a charity shop on the way!). Were really helpful in trying to work out how much space I needed.

Very personable, sincere, efficient and good value service. Would heartily recommend, and already intend to use again for the next stage of the move.
Excellent service. Went above and beyond to ensure a simple and stress free move. Thank you!
""Sam and his team are professional punctual polite helpful and expeditious. I've used them twice for moving and currently for storage. They are a pleasure to work with during the stressful times of moving. Highly recommend!
""Sam was really friendly and was very careful while carrying everything. I would definitely use his services again.
""Fantastic service, made what is a very stressful day run very smoothly. Couldn't recommend these guys more. Thank you guys!
They were great - turned up on time, did the job efficiently, moved an extra item for us that we hadn't been expecting. Were polite, efficient and friendly. Can definitely recommend.
Fast, friendly and efficient service, helping us move house. GMV's not only 'green', but also great value for money. Many thanks!
Sam and his team were brilliant with my recent move making the whole process as stress free and calm as possible. They were friendly and professional, treated my items with care, were very careful with the walls at both ends of the move and disassembled and reassembled my rather large furniture with ease. I would strongly recommend The Green Man & Van removals and will definitely use them next time I move! Thank you!
The lads were quick and careful. They listened to our requests and even took their shoes off in the house to preserve the new carpets. They were great thanks!
The guys helped me move on Monday and were absolutely brilliant. Really friendly, professional and fast. I would definitely recommend them for a move.
Team were on time, efficient, helpful and informative. It took a little long to get a response for a quote but in the end it was easy and seamless.
Green Man & Van were absolutely fantastic and I thoroughly recommend them to anyone about to make any kind of house move - home or workspace. They made a day that was potentially enormously stressful into a calm, happy experience. They were professional, courteous, friendly and just very good at their job! Thank you:))
Ben and his team moved me from Brighton to Wales and were great. They were easy to work with, calm, efficient and professional throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Excellent service. The guys sent were very polite and courteous! They turned up on time and even finished early saving me money! I have since recommended them to friends who have had the same experience!
From the survey to the move itself, Green Man and Van's staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. They made our move (more than 300 miles!) as painless as possible, and we were really impressed with the whole service. Highly recommended.
Green Man & Van were excellent in every way. Friendly, efficient, and highly recommended
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 184 reviews