The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Action Duchenne
Verified Buyer

We are a small charity and use GMV for storage. We often need to deposit or get items out at short notice and they are always happy to accommodate us, and arrange delivery or collection when necessary. All our items are always kept perfect condition. Added to this they are a friendly bunch , eco-friendly and even do a charity discount! Highly recommended.
Joe Thomas
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service - the guys moved us efficiently and without stress. I could not recommend enough.
Suzy Elneil
Verified Buyer

This team of people were excellent. They made moving almost a pleasure. They were on time, packed with extreme care, delivered everything safely and they did it all with a smile. I truly cannot recommend them highly enough. On top of that they were priced competitively and they are eco-friendly too. Would happily recommend them to everyone. You won't regret it!
Richard Moore
Verified Buyer

Awesome service. Third time I've used Green Man and Van and third time I've had excellent, friendly, reliable, hard working service. Can't recommend highly enough,
Sarah Vincent
Verified Buyer

I used Green Van and Man to move me in May 2015 and I have to say it was an Excellent service. Very good value for money, quick and reliable. From the booking to the day itself, they were fast and professional. I would highly recommend them.
Jamie Boyd
Verified Buyer

A very professional service. Quick response to my quote. The move day started on-time with a fast, hassle-free and friendly service. We will definitely be using GMV again! Cheers guys
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 86 reviews