The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd ?

Fiona MacKenzie
Unverified Reviewer
"I can't possibly praise these guys enough. Punctual, careful, strong, fast, friendly, positive... Outstanding!"
Harry Paticas
Verified Buyer
"Organised, professional and on time. Will use GMV again."
Fernando Jorge
Verified Buyer
"I have been working with The Green Man & Van team for exhibitions over the past couple of years and it is always very easy to communicate and their service is highly efficient."
Kaija Lukas
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and professional! Quick planning and efficient move. Thank you!"
Paula Maxera
Verified Reviewer
"This crowd move me twice in the space of less than 2 months from one end of London to another. Not only did they do a superb job –speedy, efficient, friendly, applying the outmost care–, they were also my Agony Aunt both times. I was going through a very rough patch and they cheered me up! I am so impressed with their service I am going to hire them to move my stuff over back to Ireland. #SuperImpressed."
Simon Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Would also like to say the whole day went very smoothly and the two guys were excellent."
Emma Wilson-Troy
Verified Reviewer
"Sam and his Green Man team have moved us several times and, each time, have been fantastic. They are careful, helpful, on time and a very nice bunch of people! I would highly recommend them."
"Sam was able to fit my move in with fairly short notice on the day most convienient for me. Nic arrived and was super cool at could've been a stressful experience to say the least- with friends stuck in traffic he and I loaded the van ourselves, he took great care with my stuff and he was also super kind hauling stuff up the stairs at the other end which he absolutely didn't have to do... The word Hero springs to mind, thank you Sam, Nic and your Green Van!!"
"Brilliant service once again. Really efficient service and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend always."
"Really helpful and flexible when we booked and our move date changed, very nice people who moved us on the day and a positive environmentally sustainable business model too. Highly recommended."
Gareth Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommended. Fast, efficient, professional & took alot of time to protect & pack my stuff! Would use again."
"We booked The Green Man and Van for a fairly complex delivery to an event in Brussels we were holding. Every aspect of the service was really well handled - from the process of sorting out the booking, to pick up, delivery and returns. The guys who arrived in Brussels (on time!) were really helpful and un-phased by minor hiccups in the plans and just found ways round them. We even had to unexpectedly change plans for the return delivery on the night and they took this in their stride too. Overall we were really pleased with everything - amazing value for money, excellent customer service and complete unflappability. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you! Jacqueline, WWF-UK"
Jan Watson
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful! The guys were extremely helpful, patient and very thoughtful - I can't praise them too highly."
Hayley Willis
Verified Buyer
"Nice company, had to chase after initial contact but they were always professional and courteous to deal with. Both removal guys on the day were calm and pleasant and Moved precious furniture well. Small damage to a cabinet was met with a professional promise of repair, no quibble, and both guys worked very hard and appreciated us helping which made for a speedy and pleasant move overall. Recommended."
Adam Benkato
Verified Buyer
"Green Man are a great company to go with. They are always prompt, courteous, and attentive to details. They were able to accomodate and arrange my multiple pick-ups and drop-offs with great efficiency and flexibility. I've already used them twice for both removals and storage, and will not hesitate to do so again in the future."
"Great service, would definitely use green man again. Friendly but professional, and made the whole thing as easy as possible from my initial questions right through to the actual move. If you can feel confident that you can totally trust the mover, it's one less thing to worry about, and green man definitely ticked that box."
Sarah Powell
Verified Buyer
"Great job guys, thank you."
Paul Buckley
Verified Buyer
"I've used Green Man & Van twice now, once for a short move that included packing services as well as removals, and one long move which included just packing. They are very reasonably priced for the excellent, friendly service that they offer. They are also very helpful. I have moved in the past and done the removals myself, which obviously turns out to be an incredibly stressful day. When i've used GMAV, they are so helpful and excellent at what they do, that they turn a very stressful day into a stress-free day. Couldn't recommend them more."
Penny Roberts
Verified Buyer
"GMV were really helpful from start to finish, helping to take the pressure off a stressful day; very friendly, clear quotes, timely recces/box deliveries and the removal guys on the day took care of everything carefully and quickly. I would definitely use them again."
Olivia Carter
Verified Buyer
"On time, professional and reasonably priced."
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 112 reviews