The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy

"Friendly, professional and reliable moving company. They made everything stress-free. Packing service done with care. Green Man and Van exceeded my expectations and will be using them again in the future."
"i really recommend this company because they are professional, organised, helpful, welcoming, not expensive, perfect customer service and responsible about the planet. I had to move three times in London and obviously from far is the one I'm gonna choose all time. Try you'll see"
"Great, kind, organised, efficient, would 100% recommend - Vicky"
"Green Man and Van made my move really stress free and easy. The staff were friendly and professional, from booking to the actual move. Great service all round- thanks very much guys!"
"Very responsive, good price, nice staff. Very good and reliable. This is the second time i've used them and i believe it's a very reliable company!"
"Great service - pre-move very responsive to questions, and on the day movers arrived on time, were very helpful and polite and made the whole moving process as easy as it could be. Would definitely use them again in any future moves."
"Mario and Joe made easy work of my move from central London to Bristol. They were professional, friendly and careful with my belongings which I really appreciated. Great service setting up the removal slot at short notice too. Thank you, Green man & Van Ltd - I would definitely recommend you."
"Very friendly and efficient service. Being environmentally conscious is a a big plus. Fantastic service all round."
"Helped me move house. Quick, efficient, friendly. It all went very smoothly."
"Absolutely brilliant from beginning to end, made the stress of moving not stressful at all, very relaxing and generally awesome. I've already recommended you to Gurdeep who's gonna use you to move which is great! Thanks to the two guys who moved us, Helen Hugh and Emrys"
"AMAZING! And reliable.... Ken and his lads are so efficient and quick! OMG, they just continued to run until the job was done. I can not rate them enough for their service, I will be a returning customer that is for sure. Well done Green Man and Van"
"Had the most fantastic service from this team, from booking they were stand out in their customer service. On the day they were just brilliant - helpful, hardworking, efficient, understanding. Cannot rate them highly enough, when we move again won't even consider anyone else- thankyou so much"
"The guys were great! They arrived on time and did the job very smoothly. It was quick and seemed easy. They were very efficient and even helped assembling a wardrobe. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
"We, as a company have used these guys quite a few times in the last 6 months, including a delivery to Southern Ireland. They have had to deal with some difficulties from our side, but they just got on and dealt with it. Efficient, friendly and no problem is a problem. We will always use Green Man and Van. Matt and Jackie Threads International"
"These guys have moved me 5 times over the years. Always fantastic service, reliable & fairly priced. Highly recommend! : )"
"I was impressed from day one. Sam was friendly and informative when quoting and he was really flexible with dates. He and his team packed up our house efficiently and carefully and they worked tirelessly to move us on move day. I would heartily recommend Green Man and Van to anyone looking to move - I cannot fault them on a single thing - thank you so much for all your hard work."
"Very friendly, fast and efficient."
"Friendly man, good van. Overall the process, from getting a quote through to the final delivery, was simple and efficient."
"We were super impressed by the Green Man & Van guys on Friday. Quick, polite, efficient and super-fast, they were fantastic."
"I can't possibly praise these guys enough. Punctual, careful, strong, fast, friendly, positive... Outstanding!"
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 131 reviews