The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Olivia Carter
Verified Buyer

On time, professional and reasonably priced.
Julia Moore
Verified Buyer

you can't fault them. Excellent. We used them again on strength of them being 100% brilliant last time - worth every penny
Mari
Verified Reviewer

This is the third time I use Green Man and Van. They are very good, smooth, quick and polite. I used the packing service and everything has been packed up properly and allocated to the right rooms. And it's green! I will use them again.
Eleanor Mitchell
Verified Buyer

The guys were great. We had them pack and everything ended up in the right rooms very clearly labelled so you could prioritise unpacking. They took apart and reassembled our beds and didn't mind moving things round so we could see how best to work the layouts. I highly reccommend this company, utterly professional and lovely!
Eleanor McDowall
Verified Buyer

Our removal men were prompt, incredibly hard working and very considerate. They did it all very quickly and even helped us move some heavy furniture at the new place. I'd heartily recommend using them!
Rebecca Long
Verified Buyer

The service we received from "Green Man with a Van" exceeded expectations!

The booking process was quick and easy - especially as I requested support at very short notice.

Our removal men arrived on time, and they called us in advance - when they were about 15 mins away - to let us know they were nearly here, and also to agree where to park their van.

They were very courteous and polite, and very hard working. They did not stop the whole time (3 hours), and were very patient and helpful. They even helped us to dis-assemble and re-assemble our beds! It was hard work and very strenuous, but they kept working and we were so impressed and grateful of their help.

Absolutely brilliant service - THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Kate Ferrier
Verified Buyer

I've used GMV for my past 5 house moves. They are efficient, friendly and very reasonably priced. They always take care of my stuff, and nothing is too much trouble. I really can only say good stuff, I wouldn't use anyone else!
Action Duchenne
Verified Buyer

We are a small charity and use GMV for storage. We often need to deposit or get items out at short notice and they are always happy to accommodate us, and arrange delivery or collection when necessary. All our items are always kept perfect condition. Added to this they are a friendly bunch , eco-friendly and even do a charity discount! Highly recommended.
Joe Thomas
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service - the guys moved us efficiently and without stress. I could not recommend enough.
Suzy Elneil
Verified Buyer

This team of people were excellent. They made moving almost a pleasure. They were on time, packed with extreme care, delivered everything safely and they did it all with a smile. I truly cannot recommend them highly enough. On top of that they were priced competitively and they are eco-friendly too. Would happily recommend them to everyone. You won't regret it!
Richard Moore
Verified Buyer

Awesome service. Third time I've used Green Man and Van and third time I've had excellent, friendly, reliable, hard working service. Can't recommend highly enough,
Sarah Vincent
Verified Buyer

I used Green Van and Man to move me in May 2015 and I have to say it was an Excellent service. Very good value for money, quick and reliable. From the booking to the day itself, they were fast and professional. I would highly recommend them.
Jamie Boyd
Verified Buyer

A very professional service. Quick response to my quote. The move day started on-time with a fast, hassle-free and friendly service. We will definitely be using GMV again! Cheers guys
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 73 reviews