The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd
Read The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

About The Green Man & Van Ltd:

Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

Tell us how The Green Man & Van Ltd made you happy
This is the second time I've moved with Green Man & Van and they've helped make my move super smooth again. Sam and Lawrence were friendly and professional. They were more than happy to help when I needed some help disassembling my furniture and all my possessions got the new place safely. Thank you!
Excellent communication and service. Lovely people, would use again.
Excellent service. Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Thank you.
Green Man & Van have just helped me move a garage full of furniture and belongings from Epsom, to a flat in Brighton. I was impressed from the first phone call with their friendly, professional approach. Their quote was very competitive (and they stuck to it) plus their ethical approach made them stand out for me. Timekeeping on the day was excellent and their calm attitude made the whole experience much less stressful than I thought it would be. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again with no hesitation.
I have used this company several times for large house moves and small business/studio moves.

I thoroughly recommend for service, politeness, value and the added benefit of its eco ethos.
These guys are amazing. They slotted me in with zero notice. They arrived on the dot of agreed arrival time. They were polite and super efficient. We were all done really quickly. They were respectful of me and my property. Nothing was broken, not even one slight accident with anything.

I can’t recommend them enough.

Fantastic service.

Thanks guys.
Wonderful company with very friendly, hard-working employees - highly recommend!
Very friendly and helpful.
Working with the guys from green man and van was an absolute doddle from start to finish. They brought a friendly, "yes can do" attitude to our house move. Thank you!!
Great service start to finish. Efficient work, great communication, careful handling, friendly team. Highly recommended.
Really lovely, professional service. Both guys were super quick and helpful and made the whole move easy and comfortable.
Excellent service as always. The most pleasant and reliable removers I’ve ever used.
Friendly team, easy going and made moving so much less of a hassle! I would definitely use this company again
First class service: efficient, reliable, polite. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Sam was a pleasure to deal with when he arrived to give his very reasonable estimate. Come the day of moving, he and his assistant arrived exactly on time and took real care with all the items. Similar care was taken when everything was delivered safely to our new home. Nothing was too much trouble, and I would highly recommend Green Man & Van very highly.
Great! Made a stressful day, relaxed and easy.
Exceptional service, great care was taken to ensure every item was stored and arrived safely. Very competitive quote and the promise of minimising the impact on environment is truly brilliant. All members of staff were lovely and everything arrived on time despite a 250 mile trip from storage and foggy weather on the moors! Thank you.
Really excellent service from Rich Eewards. Helped above and beyond
Very competitive prices, friendly team, and fast, efficient service for a London to Brighton removal. Highly recommended.
Quick, easy, friendly and efficient. Would happily recommend.
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 184 reviews