The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Bridget Cam
Unverified Reviewer

AMAZING! And reliable.... Ken and his lads are so efficient and quick! OMG, they just continued to run until the job was done. I can not rate them enough for their service, I will be a returning customer that is for sure. Well done Green Man and Van
Sarah Guppy
Unverified Reviewer

Had the most fantastic service from this team, from booking they were stand out in their customer service. On the day they were just brilliant - helpful, hardworking, efficient, understanding. Cannot rate them highly enough, when we move again won't even consider anyone else- thankyou so much
Corinne Odeurs
Verified Buyer

The guys were great! They arrived on time and did the job very smoothly. It was quick and seemed easy. They were very efficient and even helped assembling a wardrobe. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!
Jackie Mabbott
Unverified Reviewer

We, as a company have used these guys quite a few times in the last 6 months, including a delivery to Southern Ireland. They have had to deal with some difficulties from our side, but they just got on and dealt with it. Efficient, friendly and no problem is a problem. We will always use Green Man and Van.
Matt and Jackie
Threads International
Lisa
Unverified Reviewer

These guys have moved me 5 times over the years. Always fantastic service, reliable & fairly priced. Highly recommend! : )
Jo Hopkins
Verified Reviewer

I was impressed from day one. Sam was friendly and informative when quoting and he was really flexible with dates. He and his team packed up our house efficiently and carefully and they worked tirelessly to move us on move day. I would heartily recommend Green Man and Van to anyone looking to move - I cannot fault them on a single thing - thank you so much for all your hard work.
Melanie Kramers
Verified Buyer

Very friendly, fast and efficient.
J Knight
Unverified Reviewer

Friendly man, good van. Overall the process, from getting a quote through to the final delivery, was simple and efficient.
David Hurrell
Verified Buyer

We were super impressed by the Green Man & Van guys on Friday. Quick, polite, efficient and super-fast, they were fantastic.
Fiona MacKenzie
Unverified Reviewer

I can't possibly praise these guys enough. Punctual, careful, strong, fast, friendly, positive... Outstanding!
Harry Paticas
Verified Buyer

Organised, professional and on time. Will use GMV again.
Fernando Jorge
Verified Buyer

I have been working with The Green Man & Van team for exhibitions over the past couple of years and it is always very easy to communicate and their service is highly efficient.
Kaija Lukas
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and professional! Quick planning and efficient move.
Thank you!
Paula Maxera
Verified Reviewer

This crowd move me twice in the space of less than 2 months from one end of London to another. Not only did they do a superb job –speedy, efficient, friendly, applying the outmost care–, they were also my Agony Aunt both times. I was going through a very rough patch and they cheered me up!
I am so impressed with their service I am going to hire them to move my stuff over back to Ireland.
#SuperImpressed.
Simon Cooper
Verified Buyer

Would also like to say the whole day went very smoothly and the two guys were excellent.
Emma Wilson-Troy
Verified Reviewer

Sam and his Green Man team have moved us several times and, each time, have been fantastic. They are careful, helpful, on time and a very nice bunch of people! I would highly recommend them.
Eleanor
Unverified Reviewer

Sam was able to fit my move in with fairly short notice on the day most convienient for me. Nic arrived and was super cool at could've been a stressful experience to say the least- with friends stuck in traffic he and I loaded the van ourselves, he took great care with my stuff and he was also super kind hauling stuff up the stairs at the other end which he absolutely didn't have to do... The word Hero springs to mind, thank you Sam, Nic and your Green Van!!
Suzy Koch
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service once again. Really efficient service and nothing was too much trouble.
Would recommend always.
Nathan Catt
Unverified Reviewer

Really helpful and flexible when we booked and our move date changed, very nice people who moved us on the day and a positive environmentally sustainable business model too. Highly recommended.
Gareth Taylor
Verified Buyer

Highly recommended. Fast, efficient, professional & took alot of time to protect & pack my stuff! Would use again.
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 81 reviews