The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

66 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Emma Wilson-Troy
Verified Reviewer

Sam and his Green Man team have moved us several times and, each time, have been fantastic. They are careful, helpful, on time and a very nice bunch of people! I would highly recommend them.
Eleanor
Unverified Reviewer

Sam was able to fit my move in with fairly short notice on the day most convienient for me. Nic arrived and was super cool at could've been a stressful experience to say the least- with friends stuck in traffic he and I loaded the van ourselves, he took great care with my stuff and he was also super kind hauling stuff up the stairs at the other end which he absolutely didn't have to do... The word Hero springs to mind, thank you Sam, Nic and your Green Van!!
Suzy Koch
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service once again. Really efficient service and nothing was too much trouble.
Would recommend always.
Nathan Catt
Unverified Reviewer

Really helpful and flexible when we booked and our move date changed, very nice people who moved us on the day and a positive environmentally sustainable business model too. Highly recommended.
Gareth Taylor
Verified Buyer

Highly recommended. Fast, efficient, professional & took alot of time to protect & pack my stuff! Would use again.
Verified Buyer

We booked The Green Man and Van for a fairly complex delivery to an event in Brussels we were holding. Every aspect of the service was really well handled - from the process of sorting out the booking, to pick up, delivery and returns. The guys who arrived in Brussels (on time!) were really helpful and un-phased by minor hiccups in the plans and just found ways round them. We even had to unexpectedly change plans for the return delivery on the night and they took this in their stride too. Overall we were really pleased with everything - amazing value for money, excellent customer service and complete unflappability. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you!
Jacqueline, WWF-UK
Jan Watson
Verified Buyer

Wonderful! The guys were extremely helpful, patient and very thoughtful - I can't praise them too highly.
Hayley Willis
Verified Buyer

Nice company, had to chase after initial contact but they were always professional and courteous to deal with. Both removal guys on the day were calm and pleasant and Moved precious furniture well. Small damage to a cabinet was met with a professional promise of repair, no quibble, and both guys worked very hard and appreciated us helping which made for a speedy and pleasant move overall. Recommended.
Adam Benkato
Verified Buyer

Green Man are a great company to go with. They are always prompt, courteous, and attentive to details. They were able to accomodate and arrange my multiple pick-ups and drop-offs with great efficiency and flexibility. I've already used them twice for both removals and storage, and will not hesitate to do so again in the future.
Verified Buyer

Great service, would definitely use green man again. Friendly but professional, and made the whole thing as easy as possible from my initial questions right through to the actual move. If you can feel confident that you can totally trust the mover, it's one less thing to worry about, and green man definitely ticked that box.
Sarah Powell
Verified Buyer

Great job guys, thank you.
Paul Buckley
Verified Buyer

I've used Green Man & Van twice now, once for a short move that included packing services as well as removals, and one long move which included just packing. They are very reasonably priced for the excellent, friendly service that they offer. They are also very helpful. I have moved in the past and done the removals myself, which obviously turns out to be an incredibly stressful day. When i've used GMAV, they are so helpful and excellent at what they do, that they turn a very stressful day into a stress-free day. Couldn't recommend them more.
Penny Roberts
Verified Buyer

GMV were really helpful from start to finish, helping to take the pressure off a stressful day; very friendly, clear quotes, timely recces/box deliveries and the removal guys on the day took care of everything carefully and quickly. I would definitely use them again.
Olivia Carter
Verified Buyer

On time, professional and reasonably priced.
Julia Moore
Verified Buyer

you can't fault them. Excellent. We used them again on strength of them being 100% brilliant last time - worth every penny
Mari
Verified Reviewer

This is the third time I use Green Man and Van. They are very good, smooth, quick and polite. I used the packing service and everything has been packed up properly and allocated to the right rooms. And it's green! I will use them again.
Eleanor Mitchell
Verified Buyer

The guys were great. We had them pack and everything ended up in the right rooms very clearly labelled so you could prioritise unpacking. They took apart and reassembled our beds and didn't mind moving things round so we could see how best to work the layouts. I highly reccommend this company, utterly professional and lovely!
Eleanor McDowall
Verified Buyer

Our removal men were prompt, incredibly hard working and very considerate. They did it all very quickly and even helped us move some heavy furniture at the new place. I'd heartily recommend using them!
Rebecca Long
Verified Buyer

The service we received from "Green Man with a Van" exceeded expectations!

The booking process was quick and easy - especially as I requested support at very short notice.

Our removal men arrived on time, and they called us in advance - when they were about 15 mins away - to let us know they were nearly here, and also to agree where to park their van.

They were very courteous and polite, and very hard working. They did not stop the whole time (3 hours), and were very patient and helpful. They even helped us to dis-assemble and re-assemble our beds! It was hard work and very strenuous, but they kept working and we were so impressed and grateful of their help.

Absolutely brilliant service - THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Kate Ferrier
Verified Buyer

I've used GMV for my past 5 house moves. They are efficient, friendly and very reasonably priced. They always take care of my stuff, and nothing is too much trouble. I really can only say good stuff, I wouldn't use anyone else!
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 66 reviews