The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd?

Andy
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Went above and beyond to ensure a simple and stress free move. Thank you!
Heidi HILL
Verified Reviewer

""Sam and his team are professional punctual polite helpful and expeditious. I've used them twice for moving and currently for storage. They are a pleasure to work with during the stressful times of moving. Highly recommend!
Nicholas
Verified Reviewer

""Sam was really friendly and was very careful while carrying everything. I would definitely use his services again.
Heather
Unverified Reviewer

""Fantastic service, made what is a very stressful day run very smoothly. Couldn't recommend these guys more. Thank you guys!
Sasha
Verified Reviewer

They were great - turned up on time, did the job efficiently, moved an extra item for us that we hadn't been expecting. Were polite, efficient and friendly. Can definitely recommend.
Mariota
Verified Reviewer

Fast, friendly and efficient service, helping us move house. GMV's not only 'green', but also great value for money. Many thanks!
Jan
Verified Reviewer

Sam and his team were brilliant with my recent move making the whole process as stress free and calm as possible. They were friendly and professional, treated my items with care, were very careful with the walls at both ends of the move and disassembled and reassembled my rather large furniture with ease. I would strongly recommend The Green Man & Van removals and will definitely use them next time I move! Thank you!
Verified Buyer

The lads were quick and careful. They listened to our requests and even took their shoes off in the house to preserve the new carpets. They were great thanks!
Helen
Verified Reviewer

The guys helped me move on Monday and were absolutely brilliant. Really friendly, professional and fast. I would definitely recommend them for a move.
Verified Buyer

Team were on time, efficient, helpful and informative. It took a little long to get a response for a quote but in the end it was easy and seamless.
Joyoti Grech Cato
Unverified Reviewer

Green Man & Van were absolutely fantastic and I thoroughly recommend them to anyone about to make any kind of house move - home or workspace. They made a day that was potentially enormously stressful into a calm, happy experience. They were professional, courteous, friendly and just very good at their job! Thank you:))
Mike Jones
Unverified Reviewer

Ben and his team moved me from Brighton to Wales and were great. They were easy to work with, calm, efficient and professional throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service. The guys sent were very polite and courteous! They turned up on time and even finished early saving me money! I have since recommended them to friends who have had the same experience!
Eleanor Turney
Verified Buyer

From the survey to the move itself, Green Man and Van's staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. They made our move (more than 300 miles!) as painless as possible, and we were really impressed with the whole service. Highly recommended.
Sam, Brighton
Unverified Reviewer

Green Man & Van were excellent in every way. Friendly, efficient, and highly recommended
Jack
Unverified Reviewer

The team provided a fantastic service.
Prompt, carful, quick, friendly and professional. I would recommend the green man & van team and I'll use them again.

Suzanne
Verified Reviewer

I received an excellent service from start to finish from The Green Man & Van team! They were very responsive to emails, reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained, moved my belongings very efficiently, and ultimately came in within budget. Made for an easy, stress-free move. Can't recommend enough!
Nicola Saunders
Verified Buyer

Adam, Rich and their team made our house move quick and painless! They packed everything efficiently and carefully on day 1 and moved us expertly on day 2. They went out of their way to make the whole process very smooth and unstressful. I would highly recommend Green Man & Van.
Ash Cowan
Verified Buyer

You guys are fantastic. You made a potentially stressful and long day, relaxed and short!
Verified Buyer

Sam and Liam were excellent - they completed the move for us in a really quick time and swiftly unloaded everything, including manoeuvring some very large pieces of furniture through small spaces! Many thanks!
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 99 reviews