The Green Man & Van Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Green Man & Van Ltd

About The Green Man & Van Ltd: Green Man & Van is an environmentally aware, socially responsible removal & logistics company based in London, Brighton, Edinburgh & Belfast. Our aim is to offer friendly and reliable services that have minimal impact on the environment.

02030869775

Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road

How would you rate The Green Man & Van Ltd ?

"The pick up from my office, post-retirement, of some 30+ cartons of books and papers was swift and careful, carried out by two cheerful but highly efficient stevedores. Ken has sent invoices on a regular basis since then ( the cost is very reasonable) which act as a reminder that I should organise the final destinations of these cartons as soon as possible."
"After reading all the positive reviews here and a recommendation, we were very keen to use Green Man and Van. Initially they were great. Came to do a survey. Promised a quote within a couple of days. Then...nothing. We phoned, we emailed, but no response. We can only assume they don’t want the job. Which is fine, but lack of communication isn’t. Really disappointed."
Dave Fuller
Verified Buyer
"We’ve used Green Man & Van several times over the years and eqch time they have been excellent. Quick, efficient and very well priced. Highly recommend."
Louise Owens
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely fantastic team who take all the stress out of moving house! I highly recommend The Green Man & Van to anyone!"
Sandra Winnick
Verified Buyer
"The guys did a great job and made the whole process of moving less stressful. I definitely recommend them to others."
"Great crew of guys, hard working and efficient as well as cheerful and chilled......"
Mary
"Such a great service, so helpful and friendly and the move went so smoothly"
"So friendly and helpful! Everything went so smoothly on the day of the move, would definitely recommend to everyone! Thanks"
"I love Green Man and Van! I have used them for multiple house moves and smaller jobs now, each time with a fantastic team who are efficient in getting the job done and really great to work with. Would highly recommend them."
John Wright
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always for my office move. On time, friendly and helpful. Good value. Thoroughly recommended."
"Very professional service while keeping plastic waste to a minimum and recycling as much as possible."
Consuelo Herrerias Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Best removal company I have ever used. This is the only company I'll ever use in the future. I cannot recommend them enough. Professional, courteous, careful, quick and patient. Fantastic service. They were a lifesaver."
"Really helpful and accommodating. Very friendly too in the run up to the move which made me relax. The chaps arrived and were lovely, so it was a pleasure to have them in the house, and offering to do whatever was needed (including a drop off at a charity shop on the way!). Were really helpful in trying to work out how much space I needed. Very personable, sincere, efficient and good value service. Would heartily recommend, and already intend to use again for the next stage of the move."
"Excellent service. Went above and beyond to ensure a simple and stress free move. Thank you!"
"""Sam and his team are professional punctual polite helpful and expeditious. I've used them twice for moving and currently for storage. They are a pleasure to work with during the stressful times of moving. Highly recommend!"
"""Sam was really friendly and was very careful while carrying everything. I would definitely use his services again."
"""Fantastic service, made what is a very stressful day run very smoothly. Couldn't recommend these guys more. Thank you guys!"
"They were great - turned up on time, did the job efficiently, moved an extra item for us that we hadn't been expecting. Were polite, efficient and friendly. Can definitely recommend."
"Fast, friendly and efficient service, helping us move house. GMV's not only 'green', but also great value for money. Many thanks!"
"Sam and his team were brilliant with my recent move making the whole process as stress free and calm as possible. They were friendly and professional, treated my items with care, were very careful with the walls at both ends of the move and disassembled and reassembled my rather large furniture with ease. I would strongly recommend The Green Man & Van removals and will definitely use them next time I move! Thank you!"
The Green Man & Van Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 112 reviews