The Gin Parlour Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Gin Parlour

About The Gin Parlour: The Gin Parlour is an online store dedicated to all things gin! Championing gins from artisan distilleries, we have lovingly explored, sampled and curated a selection of stunning gins, tonics and mixers that will excite the most discerning palette.

hello@theginparlour.com

How would you rate The Gin Parlour ?

Simon R
"Extensive choice of quality product. Promptly delivered."
Joanne W
"The Gin of the Month was a great offer with the tonic and piper crisps. The delivery was quick, packaged great and had a personal touch with the hand written note all creating a very good impression. Made my day!"
"Easy to use website; choice of days for delivery, recommended tonics for each gin. Incredibly well packaged, hand-written delivery note. All very good. Cheers!"
"Crazy fast delivery! Came very well packaged 10/10"
"Good choices fast delivery good packaging"
"Lots of choices and a huge range to make every drink an interesting and different one!"
"Fine selection of gins and of course the accompanying tonics. Excellent service and delivery."
"Super good gin. Really quick delivery. Free tonics are a good plus to try that gin straight away! Only thing is I missed the 15% promo code during purchase, that could of been more prominent on mobile. Thanks!"
"Good selection of Gin that you can't find at your local supermarket! Packaging and delivery was top notch. Thank you!"
"As usual a very prompt efficient service-thanks"
"Ordered some pink Manchester Gin as gifts. I was delighted for several reasons 1.prompt dispatch 2.brilliant packaging 3.free tonic 4. Discount of 15% Unfortunately I don’t like gin but if I did I would definitely come back to the Gin Parlour to stock up!"
"Superb taste thats individual and a pleasure to drink"
"Very quick efficient services and well packed quality products"
"After looking at the stock of Gin, I selected a new one to try. My order came the next day wrapped very carefully, with a small free sample and two free tonics which went perfectly with my Gin choice. very nice touch. I have since ordered a case of the tonics. Great"
"Brilliant service - item was out of stock but sorted very quickly. Received tonic and a taster bottle with order too. Plus a handwritten note of thanks - customer service doesn't get any better. And the product is great too!"
"Excellent, friendly, reliable and personal service. Gin always arrives on time and at the time specified, any problems dealt with personally and quickly, plus a great choice of gin, what's not to like!"
"Excellent service, next day delivery, fantastic packaging. Extras such as free posh tonic water and a trial size gin to give to a friend made the whole shopping experience very smiley. I would recommend both the Gin Parlour and Pin Gin to anyone."
"Great range of gins, allowed me to buy a gin from home (Australia) internationally that I was unable to source from elsewhere. Arrived before the estimated delivery for someone's birthday. Fantastic service and highly recommend."
"I met them at the Powderham Food Festival and they were very approachable, very knowledgeable and provided a product that is obviously a passion of theirs. I haven't tried the gins that I bought yet as I'm waiting for a friend to share the experience with. But I have hinted to family that it would be very nice to receive a subscription to the monthly gin club, for Christmas!"
"Super fast delivery, well packaged and a really nice gesture finding a hand written thank you card and beer mat. Products are a lovely treat. Great service all round. Thanks"
"Great selection and informative website. Speedy and efficient delivery. Well packaged"
"Brilliant choice of gin matched by an excellent range of tonics. Superlative customer service from Adam always. Great value and speedy delivery in excellent packaging. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Fantastic products... love trying new gin's but the gin parlour makes it even better as you can buy all the unusual tonics 🍸! The gin parlour makes a simple G&T more fun! On top of that, it was a easy to use website and fast p&p... my next order will be in soon! X"
The Gin Parlour is rated 4.95 based on 370 reviews