The Gin Parlour Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Gin Parlour

About The Gin Parlour: The Gin Parlour is an online store dedicated to all things gin! Championing gins from artisan distilleries, we have lovingly explored, sampled and curated a selection of stunning gins, tonics and mixers that will excite the most discerning palette.

How would you rate The Gin Parlour?

Verified Buyer

The Gin of the Month was a great offer with the tonic and piper crisps. The delivery was quick, packaged great and had a personal touch with the hand written note all creating a very good impression. Made my day!
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website; choice of days for delivery, recommended tonics for each gin. Incredibly well packaged, hand-written delivery note.

All very good. Cheers!
Susan D
Verified Buyer

The 6'clock gin & 6'clock tonic was lovely but struggled with the chocolate tonic to be honest. Gonna try the other two tonics when I do my next......................It's gin o'clock.................... @itsginoclock1....................I shall be trying them with East London Gin which was a gift from a friend. I will get my gins from The Gin Parlour again for sure, I was very pleased with your service thankyou
Katrina J
Verified Buyer

Great service and the Gin didn't last long... will need to buy some more! Thank you Gin Parlour!
Joanne M
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Very prompt delivery.
I got the tonic I wanted which I couldn't source anywhere else
Phil C
Verified Buyer

Pin Gin is delicious! Easy to order. Quick delivery. The packaging was the best I've ever seen for shipping bottles. This, of itself, demonstrates how seriously the Gin Parlour takes delving product in the best possible condition. I shall be going back.
Verified Buyer

Awesome service, fast and efficient! Will defiantly be ordering again.
Colin H
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Really enjoyed the Gin. Will use again in the future
Verified Buyer

there customer service is above and beyond said I would receive good 3 to 5 working day received day after which a hand written personal note will definitely buy from the gin parlour again would recommend this company well done
Julie M
Verified Buyer

Being a recent gin convert I placed my first order with The Gin Parlour and the service was faultless. Very easy, informative, user friendly website, exceptionally quick delivery which was great as I couldn't wait to try my gin. Love the hand written thank you card from Adam, giving a personal touch to the order. The mix n match tonic offer is a bonus along with the other offers too. I have already recommended TGP to my gin loving friends. My number one choice of gin suppliers without a doubt.
Verified Buyer

easy to use site and the gin turned up the next day complete with a sample of the gin of the month

Neil D
Verified Buyer

Received package as expected.
Packaged perfectly.

Gin of outstanding quality

Even got a personalised note.

Will be back soon.

Thanks

Neil
Janet M
Verified Buyer

Initially they made a mistake with the order but it was rectified as soon as I drew it to their attention and they went above and beyond to rectify the situation.
Dawn C
Verified Buyer

Great selection to choose from, good postage charges and very quick delivery too. Love the freebies and the personal touch. Will definitely be buying from again ????
Will N
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice and excellent service. Thank you.
Kate T
Verified Buyer

Can't shout about Gin Parlour enough. Ordered twice already and will be ordering more. They really know their gin - some classic brands, but also some independent small makers makes their choices really inspiring. Great buying experience.
Victoria C
Verified Buyer

Fabulous range and some of the best customer service I've known. Friendly personal service. Cannot praise highly enough!

All very good. Cheers!
Pamela B
Verified Buyer

Prompt, perfectly packaged, delicious pink gin! The hand- written thank you card was a lovely touch too ????????
Andrew B
Verified Buyer

Clear web site, easy to order, item was shipped very fast with added extras so all round very good service
Verified Buyer

We love ordering from the Gin Parlour, the range and quality of the products is excellent.
Kris P