The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Garden Pharmacy

About The Garden Pharmacy: The UK's oldest and highest rated Health & Beauty website.

Category:
Health & Beauty

"My order for Tisserand Lavender Hand Cream went through very smoothly without any problems. I would definitely use The Garden Pharmacy again."
"Very pleased with my Orla Keily wash bag, delivery was prompt and I would definitely use Garden Pharmacy again"
"Dealt with this company for years - not large amounts but fairly regularly. Excellent service,goods arrive promptly and at a competitive price. What more could a customer want"
"I was slightly apprehensive as I'd seen some hit and miss reviews, but this was the only stockist I could see of 2 eyeshadows that I needed to replace having lost my Z Palette on holiday. The order arrived as expected, really well packaged and in the time frame given. Only minor issue I had, was I tried to contact the company via Facebook but the page doesn't appear to be monitored, so I would suggest emailing or phoning to get in touch if needed. Would shop again!"
"I ordered samples of foundation (Dermablend) which are great to test the colours as there were about five or six little packets. Its good stuff too, plus the samples were free of charge. I do however, think £3.45 for postage was a little steep as they fit in the letter box very easily and wouldn't weigh much. But hey, nothing is free really but I suppose it is a cheap way to test the product before spending too much on colour that doesn't suit you."
"Wonderful service (item delivered on time, price very reasonable and excellent quality). What more could anyone ask for."
"Excellent product range, well priced and delivered promptly. What more could anyone want!?"
"Good,competitive price. Arrived quickly."
"Fast and easy transaction. Good selection of products"
"Always very satisfied with my purchases from Garden Pharmacy,and delivery is quick and on time."
"Good prices.. easy to use online... kept up to date on delivery.... delivered on time.... all round great service... would recommend"
"Easy to navigate website, delivery always prompt."
"Very prompt service and delivery, backed up by emails. Recommended"
"Great service and communication!! Definitely a 5 star review"
"Really pleased with the service and being kept in touch."
"Very good service. Order arrived quickly. Got the best price online for the product I want. Have bought from them a few times and never disappointed."
"My order arrived very quickly, thank you"
"Very good and quick service, very satisfactory."
"My order was dealt with very quickly and exactly as described. Thank you."
"very prompt and good service always a pleasure to use this company"
The Garden Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 3,599 reviews