The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Garden Pharmacy

About The Garden Pharmacy: The UK's oldest and highest rated Health & Beauty website.

Category:
Health & Beauty

Mrs Marilyn W
Verified Buyer
"I have used The Garden Pharmacy for a number of years - I have always received first class help and assistance from them and their speedy delivery of items is second to none! I thoroughly recommend this company!"
"I can't fault the service. The order arrived within a couple of days of placing it - who can ask for more?"
Mr David W
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was so quick & easy! Confirmation emails were super fast! Delivery information very clear & received purchase before stated delivery date which was excellent! As a new customer I'm extremely happy with the whole experience & will certainly use again & would absolutely recommend to anyone! Love this company!"
Mrs Veronika G
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, Friendly and good prices, nice to shop there."
Mrs Filiz A
Verified Buyer
"Great communications, fast delivery.Will be using again."
"The product choice was great. Delivery was fast. Prices were fabulous. What’s not to like?"
"very quick service although the box was crushed at one side and one of the shower gels had leaked out"
"Cheapest perfume around with extra speedy postage - thank you!"
Mrs Lindsey H
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product and great delivery"
Mrs Susan D
"Very quick and easy"
"Great hassle free shopping. Very quick despatch What more do you want."
"Fast, efficient service from start to finish. Excellent selection of products. Will definitely shop from here again."
"Fast delivery and good wide range of products. Good discount on skincare range."
"They're a great company and my go-to place for buying my skin care products. Great prices, great customer service and speedy delivery."
Mrs Anne M
Verified Buyer
"Good service with no fuss and problems"
"Prompt delivery Excellent service and products Highly recommend"
Mrs Lynne B
Verified Buyer
"dealt with my order very fast and efficient thank you"
"Rapid service with good products at a good price."
Mrs Sally R
Verified Buyer
"We have used Perlier honey bath for years and The Garden Pharmacy is the only supplier these days. Fortunately, even after our move to Scotland, we can still have it posted to us. A life saver. Thank you."
"My Order Arrived Very Quickly = An Excellent Transaction = 5 Star!"
The Garden Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 3,503 reviews