The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Garden Pharmacy

About The Garden Pharmacy: The UK's oldest and highest rated Health & Beauty website.

Category:
Health & Beauty

"Excellent service"
"My order arrived within 2 days. Thank you"
"Great service and products always arrive promptly."
"Great selection and fast delivery"
"Very quick and efficient service. Also a much better price than High Street pharmacies. I even got some freebies, which I'm enjoying using."
"Very good customer service from begin to end of delivery items"
"Great service - these Laura Geller make up brushes were sold out everywhere and needed them to go with makeup already bought! Found them with Garden Pharmacy and ordered them and arrived really quickly. Thanks!"
"The delivery time was fast"
"Very good value, excellent service"
"Always good prices and regular offers. Fast delivery."
"Love buying from The Garden Pharmacy there prices are good ,delivery is quick and if you choose gift wrapping it is beautiful ."
"I've lost count of how many years I've been using Garden (which means I'm very old!). They are still superb to deal with."
"Excellent range of products, very efficient service and outstanding customer services."
"Quick delivery excellent service and discounts"
"I’ve been very pleased with the service received by The Garden Pharmacy. My order was delivered quickly, the price competitive and I was kept informed of progress."
"exceptional mail service"
"My order for Tisserand Lavender Hand Cream went through very smoothly without any problems. I would definitely use The Garden Pharmacy again."
"Very pleased with my Orla Keily wash bag, delivery was prompt and I would definitely use Garden Pharmacy again"
"Dealt with this company for years - not large amounts but fairly regularly. Excellent service,goods arrive promptly and at a competitive price. What more could a customer want"
"I was slightly apprehensive as I'd seen some hit and miss reviews, but this was the only stockist I could see of 2 eyeshadows that I needed to replace having lost my Z Palette on holiday. The order arrived as expected, really well packaged and in the time frame given. Only minor issue I had, was I tried to contact the company via Facebook but the page doesn't appear to be monitored, so I would suggest emailing or phoning to get in touch if needed. Would shop again!"
The Garden Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 3,614 reviews