The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Garden Pharmacy

About The Garden Pharmacy: The UK's oldest and highest rated Health & Beauty website.

Category:
Health & Beauty

"Out of stock offered refund haven’t recieved it"
Thank you for the comment. Our stock arrived the next day, and your parcel was delivered to you on 18.6.18
Mr Victor B
Verified Buyer
"Good prices Fast efficient service Good company Will definitely use again Picture me 75 YEARS OLD ON KH3 THANKS GARDEN PHARMACY"
Mrs Helen J
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient prompt service. Would use them again. Thank you"
"Easy to do and quick delivery"
"Quick service."
"Ordered items with the company,delivered as promised.Items as described will order from them again."
Mr Robert B
Verified Buyer
"As usual The Garden Pharmacy comes up to high standard, and I will continue to use them in the future."
"I am happy with Garden Pharmacy as I can get there a very important product which is not available here in Belgium."
"In one of The packets there was no applicator!"
"A very good assistance of staff, quick and helpful answers. The delivery was from London to Warsaw and they arranged it without delay and problems. I am realy satisfied and will come back for sure. Malgosia"
"Very easy to purchase, good information, good attention."
"Have spent a long time trying to track down a product that I needed after surgery on my. face ... a concealer fit for purpose to cover nasty scars. I searched web sites, looked at Garden Pharmacy, the site was clearly set out, had a responsible and knowledgeable 'feel ' to it..So I made an enquiry by email - which was responded to very promptly, and then went on to Order. The product I ordered arrived the next day! FANTASTIC. I live in the wilds of Galloway, so have to purchase 'unusual' or not 'mainstream' items online, and can recognise a well organised, customer oriented, business when I come across one! MANY THANKS for such contemporary and intelligent Customer Awareness, and for a product which is the most important component of my make-up bag ..'Covermark' which gives me confidence and a feeling that all is well! VERY Much appreciated the professional and easy Mail Order experience and will be back for other products. I would recommend your online site to anyone looking for special products often not stocked by other outlets."
Mrs Helen G
Verified Buyer
"Communication regarding receipt of order, processing and delivery times are always prompt, with delivery times usually much quicker than projected. very efficient, as always; many thanks!"
"Harry Ganz and all the Staff are very helpful and honest - my last order = no problems as usual!"
"Advised me on the discounts and I can apply my points to get discount for my order The delivery is fast and they are efficient Free delivery They will let you know when the order is on its way."
"Ability to buy something which has disappeared from the shops"
"Fast shipment!"
"Always good prices and fast delivery"
"Purchase was made easy and delivery was very quick"
Mrs Carole O
Verified Buyer
"excellent product, good value for money, speedy delivery. What's not to like and share about that."
The Garden Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 3,542 reviews