The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

3,313 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The UK's oldest and highest rated Health & Beauty website.

Category:
Health & Beauty

Mrs Suzanne G
Verified Buyer

Contacted me to say I had points to use up. Went onto site and found you still sold Dunhill Edition for men. Thought you had stopped selling this product so was very excited to order it again.
Verified Buyer

Excellent, very fast delivery and very happy with purchase thank you!
Mr John L
Verified Buyer

Range of products is very good, ordering is easy and delivery is fast. Have used this company many times and will continue to do so.
Miss Adele A
Verified Buyer

Great product at a great price. Quick and easy shopping and even quicker delivery. Would def use again.

Quick and efficient service
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery , great product range.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service from start to finish and good price products.
Mrs Susan R
Verified Buyer

My order was processed like clockwork delivery was exactly as stated no problems whatsoever. All this and excellent prices too.
Thankyou
Verified Buyer

expensive but very fast shipping, within 2 days to France and thanks for the samples ;)
Mrs Sheila G
Verified Buyer

Excellent product which arrived very quickly and was securely packaged.
Mr Maurice B
Verified Buyer

It didn't make me particularly happy as the tablets had a short expiry date. I had ordered 2 packets to keep one in stock for short time future emergency. You can check my order details from my e-mail address. I will be slow to consider future purchases.
Verified Buyer

So very helpful, knowledgeable and caring when dealing with a query I had about the 'Covermark' body camouflage make-up. A big thank you!
Ms A
Verified Buyer

The products were delivered very quickly with a surprising free gift included and some free samples which were glorious! The products were amazing and worked well. I ordered DHC moisturising strips and they work a treat. I then emailed the Garden Pharmacy as I wanted to buy a plumping lip gloss. They answered my email within an hour or so giving me links to the exact product I was after so I ordered again. I'm so glad I found this company!
Verified Buyer

Great selection of products,quick delivery, thank you! I still miss your shop in Covent Garden, I loved visiting it
Mr NASSER A

Delever on time.
Mrs Christine N
Verified Buyer

prompt delivery and good website
Verified Buyer

By letting me know when a specific hair spray was available to order.
Dan E
Verified Buyer

Great service, fast shipping, accurate product, rewards points
Verified Buyer

fast service, goods well-packed, saves a car journey & parking costs to use an on-line pharmacy
Mr Clifford T
Verified Buyer

Was to oder no problems with delivery. LP
The Garden Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 3,313 reviews