The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Garden Pharmacy
Read The Garden Pharmacy Reviews

About The Garden Pharmacy:

The UK's oldest and highest rated Health & Beauty website.

We used to received our orders within 4-5 days, but now we have to wait up to 7-10days.
Also you used to put some gifts along with order but no gift received last two times
Excellent in every way.
First class service
Good product description, great prices, easy website. Prompt delivery well packed.
Ordering was fine. Packaging was brilliant and no damage. Royal Mail failed to deliver according to the texts received and it finally turned up two days late.
Really like this jumpsuit which is good value for money. I have had to alter the straps as they were too long for me. The bust line was a little too low but it now fits perfectly and I’m really pleased with it.
Easy to order from and quick delivery, will buy from them again
Fast service by the Garden Pharmacy and product well packaged
Excellent Avene product, and very well packed. Delivery on time too.
Thank you.
excellent. My husband had blepharitis and we were quickly sent some chloamphenicol eye drops which cleared it up
Excellent service, fast delivery.
Sorry to hear that the company is closing - always been excellent service. Thank you.
Fast and correct
Thank you.
Very quick delivery, products packaged very carefully and I actually received what I had ordered. Will be ordering from The garden pharmacy again!
Product exactly as described. Fast delivery!
Very quick and efficient will return again
Always a very fast and efficient service.

Thank you Mrs.Mary.A Banks
Perfume arrived very quickly with a bag given as a free gift - most impressed with this website šŸ‘
Excellent service
As usual, delivered rapidly, packaged nicely and in good order. We ordered Man by Jimmy Choo, and the receiver absolutely loved the scent.
Many thanks for your kind compliments..,we are delighted it was a success! (and I presume you meant to make it 5 star review, not one!)
The Garden Pharmacy is rated 4.88 based on 3,744 reviews