The Garden Fragrance Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Garden Fragrance Company

How would you rate The Garden Fragrance Company ?

"goods received, well packaged, great discount price.. great products including a freebie from Bronnley.. will order from the Fragrant Garden co again, good service and great products.. lovely for a present, thanks"
Posted 47 minutes ago
"Great - parcel arrived promptly and was accompanied by a small free gift! 10/10 would use again"
Posted 1 hour ago
"excellent service and great products and very quick and punctual delivery will definatley use again."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery. Very pleased."
"I love the jelly sweets in the bottle I also like your chocolate honeycomb so I shall be ordering more later and give some as xmas presents I also love your perfumes......"
"I haven’t used yet as they are a gift but good service thanks"
"Dear Graham, I expect you will have received the goods I returned, I was very disappointed with the bath oil as I usually am pleased with my purchases."
"Excellent service goods arrived very quickly and in good condition"
"Lovely good quality apron with very quick delivery."
"Order was delivered really quickly and the lavender scented bottle is gorgeous"
"Lovely Lavendar soaps. Was happy to buy and for my Mum who loves them! Thank you"
"great co. fantastic gifts. super service"
"I'm very happy to purchase After the Rain again, as I love the fragrance."
"Product received quickly - love the scent."
"Order was dealt with promptly and delivered within couple of days,,great service"
"I want to know the estimated delivery date of my order - as identified on your email to me. Clearly you know who I am, but when I click the link it wants me to sign up and waste a lot of my time filling out your form so you can better target advertising to me. I don't want to be on your list - I just want to know when my parcel is scheduled to arrive. UGG!"
"Excellent web site, quick and easy to use. Lots of lovely items to choose from."
"Very good service"
"The website is easy to use, and the choice of goods on offer are really great. And they arrived on time, and in good Nick, it has made Xmas shopping easy for me this year . Keep up the great service"
"I loved these beautiful handkerchiefs. Thank you"
The Garden Fragrance Company is rated 4.76 based on 573 reviews