The Garden Fragrance Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Garden Fragrance Company

How would you rate The Garden Fragrance Company ?

"Delivered on time in good condition"
"Nice products ,good value, will be buying again"
Rosalind N
Verified Buyer
"All items in stock, excellent quality, with prompt delivery ticking all the right boxes as a customer, thanks."
Felicity W
Verified Buyer
"Items I liked and ordered were delivered promptly."
"Can't quite believe just how quickly the Garden Fragrance Company fulfils its orders. Everything was perfectly packed and arrived within four days. Fantastic!"
"Excellent value, good product, didn't receive email after I placed order though, so had to check by phone to make sure I had!"
"There is a wide range of goods on offer. The order system is easy, and delivery was made to time. I couldn't ask for more, and will use again."
"I have looked everywhere for this particular product (Gentleman’s Hardware shower gel) and this is the only place I have found it. The items arrived very quickly, and I was very pleased with the service."
"Really difficult to write a review on a product that I haven’t yet received. No tracking advice available until after 7days? No way to access previous orders because I paid with amazon pay? I understand the order was placed on a bank holiday (in England only) but you’d think that by Friday I’d have received it. If delivery was free I might not be so bothered. Customer services were most unhelpful with my querie. Hoping it will arrive soon as it’s part of a gift."
"What a fantastic,reliable company this is so very rare these days thank you to all involved. Goods well packed and super fast delivery.I only purchased a jigsaw which is lovely but I would highly recommend ‘ The Garden Fragrance Company’ I will certainly be ordering from them again."
Larraine L
Verified Buyer
"Saw the Freesia fragrances advertised and ordered them ...absolutely beautiful....took me back as this was one of my late mothers favourite scents"
"The site is attractive & easy to use. Orders are quickly & efficiently dispatched. Re-funds are made promptly in - rare - cases of mishaps. The products are good, as described & competitively priced"
"Excellent service. the goods arrived very promptly, well packed and in excellent condition. Thoroughly recommend this company."
"Bought some items in the sale, arrived quickly. Very happy with my purchases - body sprays for me and some toiletries which will make unusual gifts."
"It's a present for an elderly friend so as yet, unopened"
"excellent service, we enjoy using the product"
"Good prices and speedy delivery"
"The lavender spray for my pillow works even better than I hoped. Much better than a sleeping pill, and not addictive. Love it!"
"Love this perfumed hand lotion. Good to have the large size as it will last longer. Up until now could only get small sizes. Very pleased."
"Great stock, fond memories, Always searching for Guildford jigsaw puzzle"
The Garden Fragrance Company is rated 4.77 based on 473 reviews