The Garden Fragrance Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Garden Fragrance Company

Tell us how The Garden Fragrance Company made you happy

"Excellent fast delivery much appreciated."
"Excellent service &products."
"I hadn't heard of the Garden Fragrance Company until I got the catalogue. A very good variety of items ranging from the old fashioned 'I thought only Grannies used that' to the more up to date an original. Something for everyone. Thank you."
"I was able to find what I needed and ordered by telephone, the staff were friendly and helpful. The items ordered arrived promptly and were as I expected them to be."
"It is a pleasure to do business with your company. I enjoy selecting from your excellent catalogue and find ordering easy. Items are well packed, delivery very quick and I find any verbal queries I have are answered promptly and satisfactorially. The Garden Fragrance company have eased my hectic Christmas. Thank you. EW"
"Good prices and easy to find what I wanted."
"Easy to use website, speedy and efficient service."
"Bought your Lavender Chocolate to give at Xmas - so until it is unwrapped and eaten I cannot give you a review!!"
"I was pleased with my purchases which were for Christmas presents. However I have tried to pay for another order this morning but had to cancel due to poor response."
"Hi I am happy with my goods I purchased from you this was my first order and will order again soon thanks"
"By all very good and already wrapped up for presents thank you very muchhappy Xmas bjs"
"Sad that the rose soap was out of stock, otherwise it would be a 5"
"Really pleased smelt lovely. Would recommend"
"Very efficient service"
"The product itself is fine. However the handkerchiefs I ordered have the word spelt wrong on the packaging and as these are a gift I am disapponted. The box says “Handkerchirfs”. I did not realise until I’d thrown away the returns slip."
"Received my parcel today and I am so pleased with the quality of these items. They will make lovely presents. Customer service is second to none."
"Goods arrived as expected, were well packaged with no damage. Perfumes are for Christmas so no comment there."
"Prompt service. Very nice packaging and the sachets and sheets smell lovely."
"Got my product very quickly and am very satisfied with it will be ordering again x"
"Very happy with the product and the speed in which it was delivered."
The Garden Fragrance Company is rated 4.76 based on 641 reviews