The Garden Fragrance Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Garden Fragrance Company

How would you rate The Garden Fragrance Company ?

"Goods arrived in good time as as expected. Would gladly use this service again... I already have!"
"It my first time shopping on line with the garden fragrance company as I was looking for something particular which I can’t find in my local shops including John Lewis. Good website. Easy to order and delivery postage not too expensive although I am not sure whether the postage is standard or variable depending on orders.? Delivered within a few days. Pleased with the service and will definitely shop again with this company."
"Very good quick service, thanks. I ordered Jones the Bones, which I find helpful for arthritis, for two friends who are also suffering."
"Prompt delivery and the items we ordered were beautifully packed!"
"Excellent service and prices"
"Couldn’t have been more efficient. Very quick delivery . Will recommend."
"Delivery good. Right price. Good product"
"Decertify thing was lovely very happy customer"
"Products arrived on time and well-packaged. I haven't used them all yet but the ones I have are wonderful and those I haven't have beautiful labelling/boxing and look tempting on the shelf. Will definitely buy more from here in the future."
"Luv Inis products. First time customer and pleased with service. Would use again. Thank you."
"Excellent service"
"Large selection of toiletries etc. but sorry there is nothing from Michel Design Works in the latest catalogue. Perhaps Christmas will have it on offer?"
"Comprehensive selection of jigsaw puzzles for every age and ability plus delivery is fast. Would definitely recommend especially on sale prices!"
"I have not yet received my order!!!!"
"Have not received these goods yet. I hope they come soon."
"The dispatch and delivery were very good. The products as always were fantastic. I always sop with you for special presents. Thank you for a great product and service."
"Goods arrived well packaged within a couple of days of the order being placed. Quality exactly as advertised and the Orange & Grapefruit hand soap smells divine."
"Excellent products, earn a good reputation especially for overseas customer"
"Garden Fragrance offers a wide range of high quality products at reasonable prices. Its best value items, which I have ordered again and again, are O'Keefe's hand and foot creams. I have seen these offered elsewhere at inflated prices and never order them from anywhere but GF."
"Very quick and easy service, my perfume was perfect, would definately use the garden fragrance company again!"
The Garden Fragrance Company is rated 4.76 based on 516 reviews