The Furniture House Reviews

Read The Furniture House Reviews

03335771927

sales@thefurniturehouse.co.uk

Tell us how The Furniture House made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Truly outstanding service! I saw what I wanted online, and also visited the showroom before buying to get a true feel for this solid oak piece. Delivery was promptly booked in and drivers polite and helpful, David and the furniture house team attentive with any questions I had. Would definitely use again and have recommended to friends. Thank you!!!
I am over the moon with my Raffles Acacia wood Bistro set. It came neatly packaged and fully assembled I just had to unwrap it and tie the cushions on. Value for money, I've had a lot of comments from family and friends at how nice it looks and also recommended the set to a friend.
Placed an order with the furniture house which was very easy as the website is very helpful. Received confirmation by return and approximate order date and then realised we might still be on holiday within the timeframe. We phoned The Furniture House to prevent a failed delivery and they were most efficient and helpful. All was sorted out in such a helpful manner. Would use this company again.
Good communication, 3 hour delivery slot allocated in advance. Delivery driver helpful. Product as described.
Product well priced, excellent communication and exceedingly speedy delivery. Many thanks.
The Protek paint stain that I ordered came on time and packaged well. Excellent service
Quick and prompt delivery.
The Furniture House is rated 4.74 based on 87 reviews