The Furniture House Reviews

Read The Furniture House Reviews

03335771927

sales@thefurniturehouse.co.uk

Tell us how The Furniture House made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I didn't have any concerns at all,my item was delivered when it was supposed to be and I would happily use this site again.
Delivery men were friendly and helpful and I was first one on the list so they arrived at 7am. Bonus. My new bed was very easy to put together and it is very sturdy considering the cost of it. I am one very happy customer! Thank you. Diana A.
The tapestry stool I ordered arrived promptly & is of a good quality (given the £22:00 price tag). Purchased as a birthday gift for my mother, she is thrilled with it. I would definitely purchase from The Furniture House again.
Excellent product - exactly what I wanted. Thankyou for an 'easy to navigate' website and for your good service.
Excellent service , protek stain arrived really quickly and was cheaper than other companies, would definitely recommend
Love my footstool, brilliant service, would definitely recommend this company, thank you.
Easy to order, quick delivery
Excellent service. I love the footstool I ordered. Price was modest.
Excellent product. Ordering and delivery went without a hitch. Would buy again from The Furniture House
Very good service at a good price would recommend this company
Would use this company again
Missed the delivery but they sorted it all out for me
Very impressed with the overall service and quality of the furniture will be using the furniture house again.thanks
Order on time, friendly driver. Packed very well to protect my purchase. Product excellent very happy customer.
Excellent conservatory suite, had it about 1 month and have had no problems and would recommend it to friends and family.
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Good quality item aswell. Would use again definitely
Love my furniture, excellent quality. Awaiting more from you to match, can't wait! Quick delivery and free!
They were very good even when one of the items arrived damaged there was no quibble over exchanging it. They kept me informed throughout and the furniture looks lovely, so much so I have ordered another piece.
Lovely piece of furtniture and excellent customer service. Would definitely order from them again.
Excellent and efficient service