The Furniture House Reviews

Read The Furniture House Reviews

03335771927

sales@thefurniturehouse.co.uk

Tell us how The Furniture House made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My order was promptly delivered and arrived in good condition - small table and 2 chairs that arrived 'in pieces' and had to be put together - took a while, but no problems putting to together. it looks good and is strong and stable.
I was very pleased with the service I received,I work nights so it's not always convenient to wait around for delivery Persons I spoke to a member of your staff,about my concerns who put pay to any worries I Had I would not hesatat in recommending your company to any friends or family so Ten out of Ten Meny thank Mrs L. Cherry
The stool was very good just as we expected
stool was well made and prompt
Just what we wanted.Very good.We recommend you. Regards
I had searched around to replace an aged garden bench. I found exactly what I needed in a chain DIY store - and then found the same bench nearly £20 cheaper with Furniture House. The bench was exactly as described and what I thought I was going to get. Packaging was perfect as were the communications from Furniture House and their couriers. I am a happy customer and will be keeping Furniture House on my list for future purchases.
Easy to order. very good communication. Fast delivery. Excellent product. Would highly recommend.
Fast efficient service.
Service very good product arrived in time specified thankyou
Well made Fast delivery
Fast efficient service.
Good bookshelf for the very reasonable price. Not overly difficult to put together.
Good price, excellent service, nice product.
Great service, timely delivery.
We are very pleased with the unit. Friends have passed remarks saying how nice it is. We were very pleased with the delivery, we were told that it would deliver, between 11.30am 12.00 which it was
Generally very happy but disappointed we were not allowed to check the unit was undamaged before delivery man left,fortunately furniture was perfect.
Very pleased with item and delivery
Instructions were a bit daunting but the finished product is excellent. Very happy with the service
Competitive pricing, good quality table. Exactly as advertised. Prompt dispatch, and well packaged. I would recommend and use this company again.
Very pleased with the TV table. My daughter and I are not the best at understanding the instructions for putting these items together but........ We were very successful with this item and very satisfied. thank you.
The Furniture House is rated 4.74 based on 87 reviews