FTG Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
Attended a 2 day course and loved it! Continuous support after the course. Simplified in easy steps, great start for beginners! Can confidently analyse markets and place my own trades
The trainer was brilliant, I was quite new to trading and the trainer really broke everything down for me and went at a pace which was suitable for my learning. The best thing by far has been the support after the training and having weekly webinars and mentoring. I would highly recommended this course for anyone who wants to invest in their future.
The course was a great way for me to start my own independent journey into trading without the need for signals. I feel it has given me the understanding and strategies I need to help me to become a successful trader, thank you so much and appreciate the ongoing support.
I took the 2 day Forex Course at the beginning of Feb 2019, I had no knowledge or prior experience of Trading or the Forex Markets. The course covered everything from the basics to actually placing trades and analysis of the markets.
It was brilliantly taught and so simple to understand, even for someone like me. The same week I was analysing the charts independently and placing trades. The aftercare support is also amazing, the weekly webinars are extremely helpful and Abrar is always happy to go through anything I am unsure about.
It is well worth the money as you really do learn a skill for life and I honestly can't recommend the company enough!
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews