FTG Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
Materials, content, method of teaching, one to one support and after care support, 10/10 for every single thing. Well worth the money spent and also nearly made back the money I paid out for the course and not even been a month since I completed. Also loved the FTG Capital merchandise!!
Thank you for having a course which is aimed at the many and not the few! Heard so many stories of people paying for courses but not actually being able to trade at the end! can truly say this course is not like that, Abrar taught the course very well and I am sure every single person in the room left feeling confident enough to analyse the market and place their own trades, thank you once again.
I am not usually the kind of person who leaves a review but I don't think I have come across a company more deserving. Was originally just doing signals with FTG and then signed up for the course after seeing other people's reviews, and they were right! Course is in-depth, detailed but broken down enough for anyone to understand even with no experience. Small class meant that all my questions were answered and enough 1-2-1 attention given.
Completed the course recently and can honestly say that this was money well spent. Abrar is nothing short of amazing and within 2 weeks I am well on my way to almost making back the money that I invested on the course. Can't wait for 2020 to start building my account. Also, aftercare support is very helpful and really made all the difference! Thank you once again Abrar.
Nothing short of amazing! Didn't think two days would be enough to learn everything I would need but I was wrong! Well taught and covered everything a beginner needs to start trading independently. Personal goal setting at the end of the course really helped as well! Real life examples and actual skills you need to place trades instead of just feeding you random information! 10/10
Really well thought out and planned training session over two days. The real life experiences and examples encountered by the trainer bring the course to life.

On going support has been invaluable and I have recovered my investment in less than a week.

Glad to have chosen FTG for the training
Never made trading and analyzing the charts so simple. Used to complicate it all the time. Have blown 3 accounts. But since coming to the 2-day training course has really helped me to understand trading and how to simplify it making me more profitable and finally starting to enjoy trading.
What more then consistent help and always a phone call away if I'm ever stuck or require extra help on breakdowns or analysis. I haven't had this experience or service from any other traders out there.
Amazing course, covered a lot of content befie
The training course has been highly beneficial in regards to providing an overview of Forex Trading. An in-depth analysis of placing a trade had been discussed in addition to market indicators. A must attend training session for all those who are seriously considering trading.
2 day course was definitely worth it! Abrar was excellent - very clear, approachable and reassuring. I would recommend this course to everyone. Clear plan and support in place for the future so looking forward to the year ahead.
Thanks Abrar
Really enjoyed the two day course. Small class size so plenty of opportunity to feel comfortable and ask any questions etc
Abrar was excellent - very clear, approachable and reassuring.
2 day course was definitely worth it! Everything was explained properly, Abrar made it simple and easy to for everyone to understand. The course covers everything you need to be a successful independence trader.
Abrar is very experienced and has a lot of knowledge in the markets. I would recommend this course to everyone!
Thanks Abrar
2 days course is amazing, your will learn all basic things and aftercare support also. Was doing 2 jobs 14-16 hours a day. Did my course in April and took 2-3 months to settle my self on demo account and now doing 3-4 good trades a week, watching Netflix and enjoying freedom. Thank you Abrar for all your support.
As if the course wasn't good enough, the aftercare support provided by this company is truly unparalleled. I have been with a company previously who provide no support after the course. Abrar goes above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and gave feedback on the analysis. Being in a group with other course members is also beneficial. Thank you to Abrar and the whole team!!
I would give more than 5 starts if it was possible. Everything in the course was very well thought out, from the content, the examples, the tasks given in class and the personal goal setting at the end. I honestly can't find a single flaw.
Well worth every penny. Been a couple of months since I completed the course and after trading on a demo account for a couple of week moved to a live account. With two trades, of my own analysis, I made enough money to cover the cost of the course! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to be taught by a company who know what they are doing.
What an amazing two days!! Such a well thought out and taught course. Having gone into the course knowing only what the word forex meant, I have come out being able to place trades and analyse the markets by myself. Two days well spent!!!
Went to this course not long ago, taught by an expert who actually knows what he is doing. Very practical with plenty of live examples and practice. Walked out after two days with a strategy and plan of how to move forward and set targets. Couldn't have asked for more.
I had some previous experience of Forex but needed help with execution of trades and account management. The course helped me realise I wasn't as strong in other areas as I thought and helped me to realise the minor mistakes I was making which were costing me a lot of money. Can't say thank you enough
Completed the course last weekend after coming across their Instagram page, well taught for total beginners and covered everything I needed to know to start trading by myself. Had a weekly webinar breakdown since then and it is very helpful to know what to expect in the week ahead.
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews