The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
Always excellent- deliver when they say, and the arrangements are stunning.
Brilliant service, my mother in law was delighted by her birthday bouquet!
Lovely flowers for Mother’s Day. My mum was delighted.
Thank you, my auntie was in tears with her lovely flowers. Amazing x
Very happy with the bouquet I ordered for Mother’s Day. Delivered as promised, will definitely deal with again Thank you
The flowers I ordered for my wife to celebrate Mothering Sunday were lovely and my wife was delighted with them. Ordering on line was very easy and the delivery was made as requested. Thank You!
Thank you so much 😊. I ordered online from Spain and the flowers were received on the right day and my mum was happy with her surprise and said the flowers were beautiful. Can highly recommend The flower emporium.
Just fabulous.
Great service, the bouquet was a great success. Thank you.
The flowers were beautiful and arrived on time , thank you
Ordered a bouquet to be delivered for my mum’s birthday. Excellent customer service and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!
I ordered a bouquet for a friend and she was over the moon with them. Thank you for such a prompt service as ordered at about 11.40am and they were delivered I think before 4pm. Would certainly recommend
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Fantastic. Lovely flowers; speedy service; great website. My first time of using them, and I'll be back
What a great service! I ordered the flowers quite late the evening before I needed them delivering and they arrived before their stated delivery window. The flowers themselves were every bit as good as described and they continue to provide a lot of pleasure and spring scents in the house! Thanks Flower Emporium.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Beautiful flowers and great service
Fantastic service, totally understood the style of flowers I wanted, which were stunning!! I have used the flower emporium many times before, but this was my 1st online order..... very impressed, and would definitely recommend them and will be ordering online again
Rang for updates on delivery and was so helpful!
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 210 reviews