The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Can’t put no stars why?! They made up a completely different bouquet than what I ordered. I suspected this when ordering Because they have two with the same name??!! But the owner doesn’t listen to you says he knows best so because he’s the owner you trust. Never again! They then tried to put it right needing another hour to do so. This resulted in getting a mismatch between the wrong one and the one I wanted and looks an absolute disaster. Basically they’ve overfilled it to try and compensate but flowers don’t work like that, less is more you can’t just fill it up! Awful service don’t understand all the good reviews. They’ve ruined what was supposed to be a great day! No financial compensation offered. Cost me 80 quid!!! Never again. Don’t go near this shop!
The flowers are lovely but for £40 I got 2 roses, 3 carnations, 2 chrysanthemums, 3 spray chrysanthemum and a lilly, I paid extra for a larger bunch bit this still seems pretty small :-(
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.86 based on 207 reviews