The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
A friend from Australia had some flowers sent to me for my 70th birthday and they were supposed to be delivered to me as a surprise on the day of my birthday which was 8th May. The flowers were delivered and I wasn’t home so the delivery person left them with neighbours that were just moving in and I got my flowers 2 days later and felt unable to question why they kept them for 2 days as I didn’t want to make an enemy of my new neighbour. I called the flower emporium to complain and the guy I dealt with was taking no responsibility only saying the neighbours said they would deliver to me. When I did receive the flowers they were wilting and dying and didn’t look very good at all. My beautiful young friend in Australia wondered why I wasn’t messaging her to say I received the flowers and was devastated when they didn’t arrive on the day. The delivery guy didn’t put a note trough my door to say they were at the neighbours so sadly my surprise for my birthday didn’t happen. I was told that I would have to raise this with the E something where the flowers were ordered from and they won’t deal with me as I am not the one who ordered them. I don’t want the friend in Australia to know how bad the flowers were as I know she would be very upset and also has her hands full with 2 very young children. I will NOT be recommending this company as he totally dismissed my complaint on the phone and I guess saw me as a senior of no significance how sad. The flowers are already gone in the bin as I write this.
Can’t put no stars why?! They made up a completely different bouquet than what I ordered. I suspected this when ordering Because they have two with the same name??!! But the owner doesn’t listen to you says he knows best so because he’s the owner you trust. Never again! They then tried to put it right needing another hour to do so. This resulted in getting a mismatch between the wrong one and the one I wanted and looks an absolute disaster. Basically they’ve overfilled it to try and compensate but flowers don’t work like that, less is more you can’t just fill it up! Awful service don’t understand all the good reviews. They’ve ruined what was supposed to be a great day! No financial compensation offered. Cost me 80 quid!!! Never again. Don’t go near this shop!
The flowers are lovely but for £40 I got 2 roses, 3 carnations, 2 chrysanthemums, 3 spray chrysanthemum and a lilly, I paid extra for a larger bunch bit this still seems pretty small :-(
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 219 reviews