The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
A friend from Australia had some flowers sent to me for my 70th birthday and they were supposed to be delivered to me as a surprise on the day of my birthday which was 8th May. The flowers were delivered and I wasn’t home so the delivery person left them with neighbours that were just moving in and I got my flowers 2 days later and felt unable to question why they kept them for 2 days as I didn’t want to make an enemy of my new neighbour. I called the flower emporium to complain and the guy I dealt with was taking no responsibility only saying the neighbours said they would deliver to me. When I did receive the flowers they were wilting and dying and didn’t look very good at all. My beautiful young friend in Australia wondered why I wasn’t messaging her to say I received the flowers and was devastated when they didn’t arrive on the day. The delivery guy didn’t put a note trough my door to say they were at the neighbours so sadly my surprise for my birthday didn’t happen. I was told that I would have to raise this with the E something where the flowers were ordered from and they won’t deal with me as I am not the one who ordered them. I don’t want the friend in Australia to know how bad the flowers were as I know she would be very upset and also has her hands full with 2 very young children. I will NOT be recommending this company as he totally dismissed my complaint on the phone and I guess saw me as a senior of no significance how sad. The flowers are already gone in the bin as I write this.
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
It would have been a 10 but they arrived after lunch and I wanted them delivered in the morning. The flowers themselves are beautiful and will hopefully last a couple of weeks. It’s soooo disappointing when you order flowers and then they arrive open and wilting. Your shop gets 10 out of 10 for freshness and longevity!
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
Always excellent- deliver when they say, and the arrangements are stunning.
Brilliant service, my mother in law was delighted by her birthday bouquet!
Lovely flowers for Mother’s Day. My mum was delighted.
Thank you, my auntie was in tears with her lovely flowers. Amazing x
Very happy with the bouquet I ordered for Mother’s Day. Delivered as promised, will definitely deal with again Thank you
The flowers I ordered for my wife to celebrate Mothering Sunday were lovely and my wife was delighted with them. Ordering on line was very easy and the delivery was made as requested. Thank You!
Thank you so much 😊. I ordered online from Spain and the flowers were received on the right day and my mum was happy with her surprise and said the flowers were beautiful. Can highly recommend The flower emporium.
Just fabulous.
Great service, the bouquet was a great success. Thank you.
The flowers were beautiful and arrived on time , thank you
Flowers delivered promptly and in good condition, my niece told me they are gorgeous. Thank you
Ordered a bouquet to be delivered for my mum’s birthday. Excellent customer service and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!
I ordered a bouquet for a friend and she was over the moon with them. Thank you for such a prompt service as ordered at about 11.40am and they were delivered I think before 4pm. Would certainly recommend
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Fantastic. Lovely flowers; speedy service; great website. My first time of using them, and I'll be back
What a great service! I ordered the flowers quite late the evening before I needed them delivering and they arrived before their stated delivery window. The flowers themselves were every bit as good as described and they continue to provide a lot of pleasure and spring scents in the house! Thanks Flower Emporium.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 5th March 2021