The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Very good and excellent
Flowers were absolutely outstanding.
Beautiful flowers arrived lunchtime on the day I requested, which was perfect. The bouquet was stunningly vibrant and excellent value for money. I will definitely use The Flower Emporium again. :o)
To be honest I was rather disappointed considering I had chosen the most expensive option.
Beautiful fragrant flowers delivered on time. Wonderful job Flower Emporium.
Super helpful staff & very accommodating with making sure you get just what you are after. The flowers were very gratefully received by a friend celebrating a special birthday.
Excellent service. Flowers ordered at 12.45 and delivered at 15.45! The recipient said they were "beautiful".
Absolutely lovely flowers My wife was over the moon
Beautiful flowers. Impeccably timed delivery. Fantastic!
A friend from Australia had some flowers sent to me for my 70th birthday and they were supposed to be delivered to me as a surprise on the day of my birthday which was 8th May. The flowers were delivered and I wasn’t home so the delivery person left them with neighbours that were just moving in and I got my flowers 2 days later and felt unable to question why they kept them for 2 days as I didn’t want to make an enemy of my new neighbour. I called the flower emporium to complain and the guy I dealt with was taking no responsibility only saying the neighbours said they would deliver to me. When I did receive the flowers they were wilting and dying and didn’t look very good at all. My beautiful young friend in Australia wondered why I wasn’t messaging her to say I received the flowers and was devastated when they didn’t arrive on the day. The delivery guy didn’t put a note trough my door to say they were at the neighbours so sadly my surprise for my birthday didn’t happen. I was told that I would have to raise this with the E something where the flowers were ordered from and they won’t deal with me as I am not the one who ordered them. I don’t want the friend in Australia to know how bad the flowers were as I know she would be very upset and also has her hands full with 2 very young children. I will NOT be recommending this company as he totally dismissed my complaint on the phone and I guess saw me as a senior of no significance how sad. The flowers are already gone in the bin as I write this.
My go to florist, they always provide beautiful fresh flowers that last a long time . The team here are also lovely and helpful.
It would have been a 10 but they arrived after lunch and I wanted them delivered in the morning. The flowers themselves are beautiful and will hopefully last a couple of weeks. It’s soooo disappointing when you order flowers and then they arrive open and wilting. Your shop gets 10 out of 10 for freshness and longevity!
I was told that the flowers delivered were gorgeous, thank you! Although my friend wasn’t at home at the time of delivery they kindly tried next door and the neighbours took the flowers in. The order update emails kept me informed, which is very handy if you’re living somewhere else from the delivery! Very happy overall with my order.
Always excellent- deliver when they say, and the arrangements are stunning.
Brilliant service, my mother in law was delighted by her birthday bouquet!
Lovely flowers for Mother’s Day. My mum was delighted.
Thank you, my auntie was in tears with her lovely flowers. Amazing x
Very happy with the bouquet I ordered for Mother’s Day. Delivered as promised, will definitely deal with again Thank you
The flowers I ordered for my wife to celebrate Mothering Sunday were lovely and my wife was delighted with them. Ordering on line was very easy and the delivery was made as requested. Thank You!
Thank you so much 😊. I ordered online from Spain and the flowers were received on the right day and my mum was happy with her surprise and said the flowers were beautiful. Can highly recommend The flower emporium.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 218 reviews