The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Rang to order the 'Tropical Teardrop' display for my mum's funeral - two days before they were closing due to coronavirus. All I can say is 'Thank You', despite being closed, someone came in and made the most beautiful display that was delivered in plenty of time, customer service is second to none!! Can't recommend this company highly enough.
Ordering over the phone was quick and easy with helpful advice from the florist. Recipient delighted with her bouquet, which arrived following morning, and said flowers were really beautiful and the colours just right.
I'm no expert but I thought the flowers were stunning and different from others I've seen. Would recommend
A fabulous local company who always manage to go the extra mile. I always pick the 'Florists Choice' & have never been disappointed. Beautiful flowers that last
Excellent service and lovely layout of the bouquet
Stunning arrangement thank you!
Absolutely gorgeous flowers for my stepdaughter, you did us proud, thank you, she was absolutely delighted with them.
Great service and great flowers thanks.
Flowers were delivered on date and within the time I requested. The recipient was happy with them. They looked similar to the photo on the website. Expensive compared to supermarket flowers but paying for the personal service which I appreciated. Can I make a suggestion? It would be nice if the purchaser/sender of the flowers were to receive photo of the flowers sent. Thank you.
Thank you to Rob at The Flower Emporium for delivering a replacement bouquet and chocolates to my mum for her 80th birthday. I spoke with her today and she is delighted with them, quite overwhelmed, in the best way; and the chocolates are melt in the mouth delicious. Once again thank you for responding to my review, the replacement is really very much appreciated and demonstrates your commitment as a company to customer service.
Always great service, thanks!
Beautiful flowers as always. I always try & use The Flower Emporium if the delivery is in the area covered as I know high quality flowers will be sent out. Always a lovely response from the grateful recipient. I know I'm guaranteed beautiful fresh flowers every time.
Friendly service, beautiful flowers and a very happy recipient. Great work!
A beautiful arrangement that really cheered my mum up on a tough day, thanks
I have used The Flower Emporium for many years. However I was disappointed with this bouquet for my mums 80th birthday. It lacked the lustre of the Vibrant rainbow - Luxury pictured online. And I am not convinced it was worth £40. In fact a ready made bouquet my sister bought from John Lewis on the off chance looked more colourful. Great pity.
Flowers delivered in timely fashion and recipient delighted.
Great flowers my girlfriend loved them and they arrived fast aswell thanks adam
Amazing flowers with perfect delivery
Excellent service as always along with high quality flowers. Would highly recommend.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 210 reviews