The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Have been using for years and will continue to - service is always super friendly and professional and the products are always wonderful bought some flowers this December for my nana for her birthday this year, they arrived the day after I ordered and she hasn't stopped talking about them since. Would recommend the service any day.
Awesome service amazing fresh flowers and perfect delivery right on time
The flowers were ordered on line. The recipient was delighted with the gift, her emailed photo shows super basket Thank you
Excellent all over.
Lovely, made someone very happy
From online order to delivery excellent service.
Fantastic quality and choice of flowers.
What a absolutely beautiful array of unusual striking flowers. Delivered on time as promised.
Lovely flowers made a special day even more so. Provided and delivered at short notice.
First time I've ordered from the flower emporium, but I'd definitely use again and recommend. The flowers were perfect, order process easy, and delivery spot on. Highly recommended
Amazing service, beautifully presented flowers. The recipient was delighted with her flowers.
Always such beautiful flowers & you can tell a lot of thought has gone in to the arrangement. Such helpful staff who will always accommodate any colour scheme. Would not hesitate to recommend
I will definitely use The Flower Emporium again, after placing an order for my friends birthday. She messaged to say ‘I've just had the most beautiful flowers delivered, thank you so much’. Another friend saw them and said ‘Flowers look stunning’
Fantastic service! It really cheered my friend up.
I ordered some flowers for a friend going through a difficult time. I spoke to them at 10am and 2 hours later, our friend had received a luxury bouquet. It was absolutely beautiful and what an incredible service!
Ordered a bouquet in a trug for my sister's birthday. They were delivered on time and were beautiful. Thank you!
As I was placing my order from overseas with no knowledge of the area, I had to rely on a Google search of flower shops in the area where I was sending the flowers. The Flower Emporium website stood out to me. The flower arrangements were lovely and the prices reasonable. I placed my order on-line and hoped for the best. My friend messaged me later that day and sent a photo of herself with the flowers. Wow. They did not disappoint. The bouquet looked exactly like it had appeared on the website, and they delivered them within the timeframe requested. I am super satisfied with my experience. I will definitely use again if I have a need.
As I can't visit my Grandma at the moment (Covid restrictions!), I thought I'd find a local florist to send flowers instead. She was absolutely thrilled with them. They were just as I'd ordered but there was so much for the money spent. Thank you!
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Ordering flowers from New Zealand, I am never disappointed with the stunning flowers delivered. Dependable, excellent service and the website is very accessible. My mum was a very happy recipient. Would highly recommend.
So the flowers were stunning and the delivery driver rang me to just ask to confirm the house number but he was super friendly and great to speak to. The flowers were for my friend and they are stunning and she absolutely loved them so thank you guys, you really made someone very happy.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.86 based on 208 reviews