The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor Reviews

info@theflower-emporium.co.uk

9 Moorside RoadHeaton Moor, ,

Tell us how The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor made you happy
Beautiful flowers and great service
Fantastic service, totally understood the style of flowers I wanted, which were stunning!! I have used the flower emporium many times before, but this was my 1st online order..... very impressed, and would definitely recommend them and will be ordering online again
Rang for updates on delivery and was so helpful!
Ordered a flower basket for my Mum's Birthday. It arrived on time and was beautifully arranged. Thank you.
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Brilliant shop - flowers delivered when stated and looked amazing. Exactly as the picture. Would definitely recommend
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Thank you for the beautiful flowers for my friends special birthday and they smelt amazing apparently, I needed to tweek the order and you were very accomodating and helpful. Would definately recommend to others.
I ordered some flowers online for Valentines Day which were delivered in the morning of the big day. The flowers were beautiful and nicely presented (they came in a water bag round the base of the stems then with a box around them acting like a kind of vase). I’ve never been disappointed with The Flower Emporium- they’ve done many bouquets for me over the years.
Feeling slightly underwhelmed with my flowers, I ordered Lily Love, Extravagant (Pink) And received White as shown in image. Price was very high too for what we received, but it was Valentines day so understand the hike. Delivery was on time and the use of the website was really smooth
Another beautiful bouquet delivered to a friend. Always the most beautiful blooms to put a smile on anyone’s face
Flowers didn’t look very fresh was a bit disappointed with the assortment given.
Stunning flowers. Purchased for a co-worker, they were delivered looking exactly as pictured online. Online ordering process very easy to complete.
Beautiful flowers which really brightened my niece's special birthday. Thank you so much. 💖
Beautiful flowers, great value, attention to detail and were kind enough to read my comments and be flexible with the bunch.
Very helpful staff and prompt delivery. Beautiful flowers delivered
Good service, friendly, on-line shop works perfectly, even from the Netherlands. Very happy that you deliver the flowers perfectly on time. Beautiful flowers, even in wintertime!
Beautiful arrangement, fabulous attention to detail I recommend highly would not go anywhere else now.
Great selection of flowers, ordered four bouquets which al arrived in good time and looked beautiful. I will definitely be using The Flower Emporium again.
A huge thank you to all the team at The Flower Emporium for the beautiful flower arrangement you delivered to my Mum on 23rd December - she was over the moon with it and it was even more beautiful than the picture on your website 😊 I cannot recommend you enough and will definitely be a returning customer! Wishing you all a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2021 😊
Thank you for the beautiful flowers delivered to my mum on Christmas eve, she was absolutely thrilled with them, and a week on they are still going and looking fab!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the beautiful flower arrangement you delivered to my Mum on 23rd December - she was over the moon with it and it was even more beautiful than the picture on your website 😊
The Flower Emporium Heaton Moor is rated 4.84 based on 210 reviews