The Flower Emporium Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Flower Emporium

Tell us how The Flower Emporium made you happy

"Very impressed with the service and quality of the arrangement our client received from The Flower Emporium."
"Very friendly staff ,good listeners , excellent choice and service wiil be back"
"Lovely flowers and arrived on time"
"Living in New Zealand, it’s important for me to know that when I order flowers they are delivered on time and the quality of the flowers delivered are of a high quality. The flowers delivered were stunning, beautifully presented and exactly what we ordered. I have no hesitation in ordering again."
"Beautiful arrangement that my wife always loves. It's always ready when they say it'll be and the price is pretty reasonable for what it is."
"The service was lovely, delivered on time and had a lovely variety. No dead flowers and the website was easy to navigate. Will be using them again :)"
"Love my beautiful flowers as usual fabulous thank you"
"Living some distance from my son and daughter in law I wanted to support a flower shop local to them . I found the Flower Emporium online and they looked perfect for my needs . I chose the florist bouquet to allow for best choice of flowers on the day. It was delivered the same day . Brilliant service , brilliant flowers."
"The Flower Emporium person I dealt with was prompt, polite and helpful. The website was easy to use. I received a confirmation email of both my purchase and successful delivery when it was done. Unfortunately I can't evaluate the flower arrangement they made b/c I am in a different country and didn't see it. (I asked them to send a photo, and they said they would, but didn't.)"
"This company is super efficient and my girlfriend was absolutely flabbergasted by the flowers, brilliant company I wouldn’t go anywhere else for flower delivery."
"Online ordering was easy. Delivery was made within HOURS on Christmas Eve. (!!) Arrangement wasn't exactly as pictured, but had all the elements and was even nicer than picture. Very pleased with the service and quality of flowers! Will definitely order again!"
"As always beautiful hand delivered flowers. Greatly received"
"Given we had decided to get married the Saturday after Christmas and one local florist had already declined to do my wedding flowers I was slightly cautious about what my wedding flowers from the Flower Emporium would be like. I was absolutely thrilled with the flowers that Michael created for the day, they were beyond my expectations. The design and colours were elegant, sophisticated and the perfect accompaniment to all of our outfits. I cannot recommend Michael and his team more highly, he's a lovely guy and a floral genius."
"Excellent customer service, very helpful and beautiful boutique"
"Beautiful flowers, immaculately presented and promptly delivered."
"Excellent service and quality."
"I found this company through an internet search as I wanted to send my daughter in law some flowers. It was easy to order them online and I got confirmation that they’d received my order. On the day of the delivery, they phoned to say they couldn’t deliver as no one was in. After a conversation, we realised that they were trying to deliver to a similar address and so they said they’d try again. The flowers were delivered a little while later and my daughter in law sent me a photo showing they were lovely and as ordered. I’ve given a 5 star review as although they made an error, they kept me informed and resolved it quickly."
"Excellent service"
"One of my best friends sent me some flowers from the emporium. They are beautiful and delivered with friendliness."
"This is the first time ordering from the flower emporium and I am delighted with the service. Ordered the florist choice bouquet and they were beautiful. Great price and service, will definitely use again, thank you!"
The Flower Emporium is rated 4.89 based on 107 reviews