The Flower Emporium Reviews

Read The Flower Emporium Reviews

9 Moorside Road
Heaton Moor

Tell us how The Flower Emporium made you happy
Excellent same day delivery service & a very happy recipient. Thank you
Just collected the most beautiful grave posy .stunning Thank you so much. Maggie T
Can’t put no stars why?! They made up a completely different bouquet than what I ordered. I suspected this when ordering Because they have two with the same name??!! But the owner doesn’t listen to you says he knows best so because he’s the owner you trust. Never again! They then tried to put it right needing another hour to do so. This resulted in getting a mismatch between the wrong one and the one I wanted and looks an absolute disaster. Basically they’ve overfilled it to try and compensate but flowers don’t work like that, less is more you can’t just fill it up! Awful service don’t understand all the good reviews. They’ve ruined what was supposed to be a great day! No financial compensation offered. Cost me 80 quid!!! Never again. Don’t go near this shop!
Super fast, efficient delivery, great service. Wanted to get some nice flowers to my mum asap and couldn’t have been happier with the service. Will be using again and would 100% recommend
Ordered flowers to be delivered next day . Arrived exactly as promised and were beautiful! Would definitely order again .
lovely planted arrangement, delivered in a timely way, and much appreciated by the recipient.
I ordered some flowers for a friend who had just found out she was keeping her job. I needed to request a change to delivery time so e mailed the Emporium and they said this was no problem. The flowers, when they arrived were beautiful and well worth the money. The colours were vibrant and well matched. Have used before and will use again
Great service and lovely flowers. Thank you!
Beautiful flowers delivered same day to my sister. I live in London and wanted to shop local - I’m so glad I did! I let them choose the flowers and they were perfect. Thankyou!
bought flowers a few weeks ago and they were fab, still going strong
The Flower Emporium has never let me down. Great quality flowers, always delivered on time and really helpful staff
The flowers I ordered for my dear Mum’s funeral were beyond perfect. I was very specific about what I wanted and the professional, courteous and hassle free consultation by phone was fabulous. I was put at ease immediately and had a clear picture in my head of what I wanted but when I actually saw the flowers, I was blown away. They were absolutely beautiful and it felt like the ladies behind the creations had actually known my Mum because they were just how she would have liked. I can’t thank them enough. Although it was a cremation service, I couldn’t bear to leave the flowers there. I brought them home and they are a lovely memorial to Mum.
My Aunty was delighted with her purple haze!!
I had to order at Short notice a funeral display/ I ordered initially on line they called the next day to discuss options as it was short notice
Couldn’t fault SUPURB - thank you
Been a loyal customer for years.Wonderful to see one of my Fave shops open and looking fresh and fabulous!
Terrific service very thoughtful and helpful to those with pushchairs, wheelchairs and mobility scooters ( me). One complaint - the products and people are so great I always buy more than I intended :) Highly recommended !
Rob again going above and beyond to provide amazing (and sensible) customer service in the current climate
Thanks so much - Keep on keeping on
Rob at the flower emporium is brilliant! Got flowers out the same day for me for a friends birthday. He bent over backwards to do it especially in “the current circumstances” and the flowers are beautiful! One happy friend and I’m a happy customer!
Recommend to anyone!
Amazing service ! Thank you Rob! X
Rang to order the 'Tropical Teardrop' display for my mum's funeral - two days before they were closing due to coronavirus.
All I can say is 'Thank You', despite being closed, someone came in and made the most beautiful display that was delivered in plenty of time, customer service is second to none!!
Can't recommend this company highly enough.
Ordering over the phone was quick and easy with helpful advice from the florist. Recipient delighted with her bouquet, which arrived following morning, and said flowers were really beautiful and the colours just right.
I'm no expert but I thought the flowers were stunning and different from others I've seen. Would recommend
The Flower Emporium is rated 4.86 based on 147 reviews