The Flower Emporium Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Flower Emporium

How would you rate The Flower Emporium?

"Stunning bouquet delivered to my wife and the flowers lasted for ages. They were great value for money and the customer service from ordering the flowers to receiving an e mail confirmation when the bouquet was delivered was excellent. I highly recommend this fantastic shop and will definitely be using them again."
Keith Knowles
Verified Buyer
"The presentation of the flowers and the delivery , underwritten by price was excellent"
Michelle Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service and a great price. My Mum's birthday flowers are still beautiful three weeks later! I will definitely be ordering again from you. Thank you so much Flower Emporium! Xx"
Rosalind Wright
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were in great condition and arranged very nicely. Would definitely ordere flowers from here again."
"Flowers ordered for a friend, arrived promptly and were beautiful. Thank you."
Peter Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, they have never let me down even on last minute orders. :-)"
Angela Wallace
Verified Buyer
"The flowers are lovely but for £40 I got 2 roses, 3 carnations, 2 chrysanthemums, 3 spray chrysanthemum and a lilly, I paid extra for a larger bunch bit this still seems pretty small :-("
"I ordered funeral flowers last week and the double-ended casket spray that was delivered was spectacular and elegant. Choosing and ordering were both easy, too, with kind help over the phone."
Emma Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Ordered flowers online.Great choice and fabulous prices.My friend was really happy with them and delivered as promised."
"Absolutely top rate service and they sent a lovely basket of flowers. Would definitely recommend them."
Belinda Dangerfield
Verified Buyer
"i recently ordered some flowers for a friends birthday and chose from the on-line portfolio of bouquets. My friend was extremely delighted with the bouquet which were a mix of bright autumnal colours. It was lovely to see the bouquet delivered actually represented the picture of those on the website."
"The flowers I ordered where delivered on time to a very happy lady. Thank you"
ALLY CONNOR
Verified Buyer
"We've had arrangements on numerous occasions & they never disappoint. Whether for ourselves or as a gift they are always greaty received."
Kenneth Soo
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and prompt delivery. Will be certainly be using their services again."
"I use this shop once or twice each year. I recently ordered via the website but usually prefer the phone. Flowers are always well received."
"Needed some flowers for an anniversary gift last minute. Found a nice gift package that included a rose in a nice vase, some premium chocolates, and a nice teddy bear. Order arrived a few hours later and made my girlfriend very happy!"
Peter Johnston
Verified Buyer
"I received an implacable service for the second time. They contacted me to clarify a point that I'd missed in my order. Delivery to my grieving family member was prompt and I have been told by the recipient that the bouquet was gorgeous. Great service."
Jessica Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Florist Choice bouquet for my auntie's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful!"
Peter Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were delivered the same day even though I ordered them after lunch. Flowers were exactly as shown on the website and delivered to the correct address. What more could you want!?"
Daniel Jones-Pierce
Verified Buyer
"Lovely spring collection delivered on time. Delivery was cheaper to SK3 pity mine was to SK4!"
The Flower Emporium is rated 4.89 based on 76 reviews