The Flower Emporium Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Flower Emporium
Telephone

How would you rate The Flower Emporium ?

"I found this company through an internet search as I wanted to send my daughter in law some flowers. It was easy to order them online and I got confirmation that they’d received my order. On the day of the delivery, they phoned to say they couldn’t deliver as no one was in. After a conversation, we realised that they were trying to deliver to a similar address and so they said they’d try again. The flowers were delivered a little while later and my daughter in law sent me a photo showing they were lovely and as ordered. I’ve given a 5 star review as although they made an error, they kept me informed and resolved it quickly."
"Excellent service"
"One of my best friends sent me some flowers from the emporium. They are beautiful and delivered with friendliness."
"This is the first time ordering from the flower emporium and I am delighted with the service. Ordered the florist choice bouquet and they were beautiful. Great price and service, will definitely use again, thank you!"
"Beautiful flower arrangement delivered on time as requested Many Thanks"
"A beautiful bouquet delivered to a lovely friend who needed cheering up. They definitely did the job."
"About a month and a half ago my dear brother passed away. I rang up asking about the possibility of a Tukish flag to be done as my father is Turkish. They did an amazing job, it looked beautiful, the detail was incredible and really made my father proud. I know my brother would have loved it. They were so helpful and accomodating. Definitely recommend! :)"
"Wonderful flowers and excellent service. I’d definitely order from The Flower Emporium again."
"I ordered the florist's selection bouquet because my budget is a bit limited. Then I realised that this included a white bouquet, and the order was for my sister-in-law, who has been diagnosed with late-stage breast cancer, so I didn't want anything that made you think of funerals. I contacted the Flower Emporium and explained. I was really moved by the sensitivity of their response - they actually asked me which colour would be best. Lovely, kind people - and terrific florists! She loved the flowers x"
"Flower Emporium delivered flowers to my elderly mother on her birthday - I live in Australia so really important my mum receives flowers on the day as I don't want her to think I've forgotten about her. Mum always says the flowers / plants are lovely so I feel I'm getting service and quality for my money. Thank you very much to the staff at flower emporium"
"I had flowers delivered to a friend, they were gorgeous and delivery arrived on the same day as I placed the order! I would order again from the flower emporium"
"Always really helpful, friendly and efficient!"
"The flowers were beautiful but the local delivery was late. Not ideal when people waiting in to receive them."
"I have used the Flower Emporium many times as a local firm near to my mothers home. They have always delivered when they said they would and their bouquets and displays have been brilliant. What however prompted me to write this review (I rarely do) was the fact that I explained when making the order that my Mum had just come out of hospital following a hip replacement and would they take that into account when delivering, it might take her time to get up to the door. Not only was my Mum absolutely delighted with the flowers the delivery person waited patiently, carried the flowers in and put them in her room and also wished my Mum a speedy recovery following her hip op - My Mum was made up - exceptional customer service requires attention to detail and that is what they delivered - literally Thanks"
"Fabulous service.... I gave them the wrong address and they called me, waited for me to get back to them with the correct address and re-delivered.... all with a smile. Thank you"
"Stunning bouquet delivered to my wife and the flowers lasted for ages. They were great value for money and the customer service from ordering the flowers to receiving an e mail confirmation when the bouquet was delivered was excellent. I highly recommend this fantastic shop and will definitely be using them again."
"The presentation of the flowers and the delivery , underwritten by price was excellent"
"Fabulous service and a great price. My Mum's birthday flowers are still beautiful three weeks later! I will definitely be ordering again from you. Thank you so much Flower Emporium! Xx"
"Flowers were in great condition and arranged very nicely. Would definitely ordere flowers from here again."
"Flowers ordered for a friend, arrived promptly and were beautiful. Thank you."
The Flower Emporium is rated 4.89 based on 91 reviews