The Flower Emporium Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Flower Emporium

How would you rate The Flower Emporium ?

FREYA JONES
Verified Buyer
"Always really helpful, friendly and efficient!"
"The flowers were beautiful but the local delivery was late. Not ideal when people waiting in to receive them."
Nick Subert
Verified Buyer
"I have used the Flower Emporium many times as a local firm near to my mothers home. They have always delivered when they said they would and their bouquets and displays have been brilliant. What however prompted me to write this review (I rarely do) was the fact that I explained when making the order that my Mum had just come out of hospital following a hip replacement and would they take that into account when delivering, it might take her time to get up to the door. Not only was my Mum absolutely delighted with the flowers the delivery person waited patiently, carried the flowers in and put them in her room and also wished my Mum a speedy recovery following her hip op - My Mum was made up - exceptional customer service requires attention to detail and that is what they delivered - literally Thanks"
"Fabulous service.... I gave them the wrong address and they called me, waited for me to get back to them with the correct address and re-delivered.... all with a smile. Thank you"
"Stunning bouquet delivered to my wife and the flowers lasted for ages. They were great value for money and the customer service from ordering the flowers to receiving an e mail confirmation when the bouquet was delivered was excellent. I highly recommend this fantastic shop and will definitely be using them again."
Keith Knowles
Verified Buyer
"The presentation of the flowers and the delivery , underwritten by price was excellent"
Michelle Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service and a great price. My Mum's birthday flowers are still beautiful three weeks later! I will definitely be ordering again from you. Thank you so much Flower Emporium! Xx"
Rosalind Wright
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were in great condition and arranged very nicely. Would definitely ordere flowers from here again."
"Flowers ordered for a friend, arrived promptly and were beautiful. Thank you."
Peter Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, they have never let me down even on last minute orders. :-)"
Angela Wallace
Verified Buyer
"The flowers are lovely but for £40 I got 2 roses, 3 carnations, 2 chrysanthemums, 3 spray chrysanthemum and a lilly, I paid extra for a larger bunch bit this still seems pretty small :-("
"I ordered funeral flowers last week and the double-ended casket spray that was delivered was spectacular and elegant. Choosing and ordering were both easy, too, with kind help over the phone."
Emma Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Ordered flowers online.Great choice and fabulous prices.My friend was really happy with them and delivered as promised."
"Absolutely top rate service and they sent a lovely basket of flowers. Would definitely recommend them."
Belinda Dangerfield
Verified Buyer
"i recently ordered some flowers for a friends birthday and chose from the on-line portfolio of bouquets. My friend was extremely delighted with the bouquet which were a mix of bright autumnal colours. It was lovely to see the bouquet delivered actually represented the picture of those on the website."
"The flowers I ordered where delivered on time to a very happy lady. Thank you"
ALLY CONNOR
Verified Buyer
"We've had arrangements on numerous occasions & they never disappoint. Whether for ourselves or as a gift they are always greaty received."
Kenneth Soo
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and prompt delivery. Will be certainly be using their services again."
"I use this shop once or twice each year. I recently ordered via the website but usually prefer the phone. Flowers are always well received."
"Needed some flowers for an anniversary gift last minute. Found a nice gift package that included a rose in a nice vase, some premium chocolates, and a nice teddy bear. Order arrived a few hours later and made my girlfriend very happy!"
The Flower Emporium is rated 4.88 based on 80 reviews