The Fish Society Reviews

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

David Joice
"5* for service, quality and delivery!"
Ash Manji
"First time cooking a lobster tail, and they were delicious. Thanks for the quick delivery and well pack."
Wow these look amazing!
Kusumal Sutton
"I would love to order again!"
Pam Coupe
"I get the products I want, they arrive on an allotted day in a brilliant polystyrene box with ice blocks in so in excellent condition, ready for the freezer, if you can resist! It’s no effort to return the box and therefore enable it to be recycled for another satisfied customer!"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service...very accommodating when needing to change order. Packaging and speed of delivery was great."
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, fresh products perfectly delivered in the far west of the country!"
Peter Devereux
"Superb customer service and a welcome nod towards looking after the planet with an effective recycling initiative."
Ms Helen Shaw
"A very Happy Birthday meal with the most divine lobster, yay! Thank you so much! I cooked tempura halibut for starters too with a racey chutney. Home made garden fresh Blackcurrant sorbet for desert, lowish in calories and big on taste. A very big thank you, from all of us at The Old Cider Mill."
Mr Michael Ghent
"Very easy to order, next day delivery and the items were perfect, still frozen, straight into the freezer until I used them. Enough said....."
Mr Matthew Keown
"Our Fruits de mer arrived as described and you could tell it was fresh as a daisy and it tasted delicious. Will definitely be using again."
Miss Miia Paavola
"Crayfish are very hard to find and with just one phone call to The Fish Society I found the crayfish and got it delivered in 1,5 days from the order! Everything went smoothly, thanks!"
Mr Kelly Williams
"The crabs were of excellent quality and the delivery was on time."
Kelly Hawksworth
"From start to finishing ordering with The Fish Society was a pleasure. I ordered the fish that we wanted for sushi, which was very reasonably priced and was able to choose a date that suited me for delivery. I was emailed promptly to confirm order and again on the day to say what time it would be expected. I received a phone call from The Fish Society (a very lovely lady!) to check that my order was delivered and everything was as it should be. The fish itself was just beautiful and we will most definitely be ordering from them again. Thank you very much."
Mr Roger Ashby
"You delivered on time as promised ."
Mr John Harrington
"Wonderful service - very welcome call from a very pleasant lady, politely asking if we want any soft herring roes, my wife, Shirley, loves them, we then went on to buy some Keta, which we both enjoy. Both arrived in perfect condition 2 days later, we are now enjoying them. YumYum!!!"
Verified Buyer
"We were hosting a Burns Night supper with friends who were overheard to say "I wonder if we're going to have our usual starters?" (said in a longing and hopeful manner!). Why? Because the only starter to serve at a Burns dinner is?... Langoustine! The Fish Society never lets us down and the verbal oooh's and awe's when the over laden platter of langoustine was delivered to the table will never cease to bring a smile to, not only my face, but those of our diners... The langoustine were plump, flavourful and oh so tasty! Definitely recommend!"
Mrs Pam Coupe
"01/02/2017 I would just like to tell you that my order arrived by courier at 11.30am this morning. The packaging (polystyrene box) was superb as were all the products I ordered. There were 30 New Zealand Mussels which were huge and an equal mix of orange and white mussels. Superb. I have just returned my box to you so you may re-use it. I will not hesitate to recommend your company - product and service excellent."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality - brilliant packaging - super value - helpful."
Mrs Giacoma Drever
"The person who took my order over the phone made sure it was dispatched on time even thought the deadline for deliveries before 31 December 2016 had passed. He also gave very detailed advice on how to store the fish until we cooked on January 1st. Very grateful. We cooked - for the first time - the line-fished whole seabass and it was delicious."
Miss Helen Francis
"We live about as far away from the sea as it's possible to get in the UK, and as we're also in the middle of the countryside and a fair distance from any decent fishmongers, The Fish Society is an absolute godsend. The fish is as fresh as can be and always arrives in perfect condition. The choice of products is amazing, so we always get exactly what we want. Most recent we bought smoked kippers, whitebait and baby octopus and it was all first class; we don't go anywhere else for our fish now!"
Mr Anthony Sprengel
"EXCELLENT PRODUCTS. VERY TASTY. SCHEDULED DELIVERY SO YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING. PACKAGED WELL TO KEEP THE GOODS FROZEN DURING TRANSIT. EXTENSIVE RANGE AND CHOICE OF NOT JUST FISH, BUT MANY OTHER PRODUCTS. VERY DETAILED AND SOMETIMES AMUSING DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTS. VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE RECYCLING REGIME. CAN'T FAULT THE COMPANY, OBVIOUSLY RUN BY A DEDICATED TEAM. I WILL BE ORDERING FROM YOU AGAIN!!"
Mary Fisher (!)
"Although I can buy very good fish at the local Waitrose the selection is very limited. The Fish Society offers a huge range which is packed and delivered excellently."
The Fish Society is rated 4.83 based on 2,856 reviews