The Fish Society Reviews

team@thefishsociety.co.uk

Unit 1Coopers Place

Click Here

Tell us how The Fish Society made you happy

"As previously mentioned to date I am very satisfied with the quality of products and services rendered. I have recommended your company to a number of friends. Thank you."
Thank you Patricia and for also recommending us!
"Really good fish. I had to selection pack and it was all great. Arrived frozen and with clear instructions on how to perfectly defrost it all. 10/10 would buy again"
Thanks Joe, it's great to hear your comments and we look forward to hearing from you again!
"My order arrived right on time, well packed, and the fish still well frozen. I can't comment further as fish still in my freezer."
Thanks for getting in touch and we hope you enjoy your fish when you do get round to having it!
"The smokies are great tasting as we expected, only fault never got information on delivery time for the day of delivery"
Glad you enjoyed the smokes Kevin! Sorry you didn't receive notification letting you know when it would be delivered, usually customers are sent text/emails letting them know this.
"My first order and the fish was excellent. I have already received my second order. Thank you"
We hope you find your second order just as good Harvey, thanks for taking the time to Review The Fish Society!
"good deliveries well packed, every thing first class web site easy to use ,well pleased, arthur."
Good to hear your feedback Arthur, thank you it's much appreciated!
"Really pleasant people to deal with and delicious fish!"
Thanks for letting us know too Jeannie!
"Always excellent quality and speedy delivery. A great supplier highly recommended."
Thank you John and for taking the time to let us know.
"just excellent for value and taste, have not tasted better for a long time."
Great news, thanks for letting us know Joan.
"I found the fish platter hard to present and deal with Prawns had little taste Rest was fair but quite a costly dinner considering the whole thing once I broke it all down"
"Fabulous fish, fabulous company, fabulous range and a fabulous fishy experience!"
Thanks for the fabulous Review Gill!
"I can't say about word about this place always deliver a high standard of seafood"
Thank you Emma, we love to hear that you are impressed!
"Good all round"
Thanks for the feedback Nigel!
"fish arrived right on time and still frozen"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know.
"Shame one day off getting discount. Still just my luck. But we’ll pleased with my order..😃😃😃"
Glad you were happy with your fish Robert!
"Superb , really enjoyable"
Thanks for taking the time to let us know Harold!
"Everything is great quality - superior taste - good delivery service"
Thanks Philip and for taking the time to contact us!
"When I telephoned to enquire about the availability of fat plaice, they wouldn't have been more helpful and I have always found their service excellent."
Thanks for this Francesca and for being a loyal customer too!
"Very well packed , was disappointed in the flavour of the fish , but will order again in a few weeks"
Thank you for your feedback Angela, we are sorry to hear that you were a little disappointed. Please call us on 01428 687768 if there is anything you would like to discuss further.
"Not happy at all"
Sorry that you were unhappy Mihaela, I can see that my colleague has been in touch with you directly via email.
The Fish Society is rated 4.81 based on 3,288 reviews