The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
Many thanks for everything you did in helping us choose and then fit the superb fire and fireplace.

We have been 'as warm as toast' ever since!

We have already has several compliments about how it looks and how effective it is.
We first saw the company through the website and visited the Bramote showroom which was beautifully presented. We chose our fire and the guys who installed it were really friendly and professional - they left everything clean and tidy and even helped me with moving my furniture. The fire looks really wonderful - just what we wanted - and we would not hesitate in recommending the company. You will not be disappointed.
Very pleased with my new gas fire-very tidily and well fitted by Matthew yesterday.No mess!
D.G.
2011......Visited the Bramcote branch which was very well set out and welcoming on a Sunday. We were shown the fires which matched our specifications and chose one at leisure. The salesman was very helpful as was the sales team on the phone taking care of our booking and payment at the end of the fitting. Our fire was fitted on the date we were told without any problems. The engineer was very good at his job and everything went very smoothly. Our new fire looks great and we are very happy with the results. Thank you Fireplace Studio.
Thought i was meant to type in a code '1998' to start my review but it hasn't asked for it!! : )

The Bramcote showroom is amazing! This made my mind up straight away where to buy my fire from! Very good advice, very patient (as i don't make decisions quickly!), very efficient. Booked in, the team turned up on time, did a fantastic job and were very polite. My house has been a building site for 4 months now and the fire and surround is one of my finishing touches and just puts into perspective it was all worthwhile!
We went to the Bramcote Studio on recommendation. A very well laid out and stylish showroom. All members of staff from sales,office and the fitter are helpful and friendly, couldn't fault them in there excellent service. Mrs Leek
A highly professional , dedicated family run business that do a great job from start to finish .Their showroom in Bramcote has an amazing range of displays that are very tempting. The house survey was done quickly and the installation was soon undertaken in a tidy professional way. A great team effort and we would not hesitate in recommending their services to anyone. John and Mary (Bramcote)
A very warming feeling about the studio , a good choice of displays , and they do a great coffee . excuse the pun ( warming )
Very friendly and obliging staff .
Held on to my fire until I was ready .
I would highly recommend the fireplace studio to any one ,
Hope they achieve there goals.
all the best
Margaret Tickhill , Doncaster
Request they deliver something again on a hot day
minus teeshirts
Got yer boys !!
I just want to say what a fantastic company with really nice staff and workmen. All the work was coordinated with me on my brother's behalf. The whole process was smooth for a complete fireplace & surround all the staff made allowances for my brother's learning difficulties. My brother really enjoyed the whole experience and of cause the lovely new fire. Thank you so much.
What a lovely company! Came same day to service/repair my ailing gas fire. Matthew, the engineer, was very thorough; he was friendly and helpful, full of advice and tips. Wish I'd used this company before and certainly shall do in future!
More than happy with our fire and surround.The attention and service received in the showroom and through to the lnstallation was extremely good.l would definitely recommend the fireplace studio.
Am more than happy with the service I received. From stepping into the Bramcote showroom and speaking with the salesman to installation of my amazing new fire. The staff were knowledgable, friendly and made the whole process stress free. My fire was installed within two weeks as promised. Amazing. Would highly recommend. Thank you all
We are delighted with our new fire and fireplace, will definitely recommend you to family and friends. Thanks
Excellent service. Fire was delivered and installed in good time with no problems at all. Would recommend.
From purchase to fit our experience was one of total professionalism. A problem did arise after the fit, not of your doing, but you gave us a solution which solved this.
We have just had an installation of an Inglenook fireplace and gas stove which looks amazing and has transformed the room. The fireplace and gas stove were supplied and fitted by the Fireplace studio and the service, delivery and team members who installed were excellent. We would highly recommend the company and the work team without hesitation. All our best wishes to the team who were so lovely when installing. Well done and thank you. J and J Beal, Mansfield.
This company was recommended to me by a friend and they were excellent. Really helpful staff in the showroom who guided me to the perfect fireplace for my living room. The engineers who fitted it did a brilliant job and worked very neatly. I'm delighted with new fireplace.
well worth the journey from Sheffield to see the impressive,varied display and to get such helpful advice.
Our fireplace/surround were fitted a while back during a hectic time. Now things have settled, I wanted to share my positive experience. This company definitely deserves a mention.
From the outset, I was impressed. The Bramcote showroom had a good layout and product range. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable and I was further pleased that agreed timescales for survey and fitting were upheld. The Surveyor and Fitters were all experienced, friendly and efficient. The end product looks great, and gives the Living Room a WOW factor. I'm really pleased.
PS. Another reason why this company stands out (for the right reason) is that when a small fault was noticed during fitting, this was rectified without quibble within a short space of time. Great service.
Great service from start to finish. Thanks to all the staff at the fireplace studio. I would highly recommend these guys.
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.98 based on 165 reviews