The Epicentre Reviews

The Epicentre 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Neil Hewby
The Epicentre 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Sarah Maxwell
Good price and fast delivery
Good product delivered on time
I purchased Ruffwear light harness. It is so good for summer, no bulk The service was excellent and well communicated. Took two days to deliver which is fabulous as ordered over the weekend and did not request special delivery etc. I did surf the net and this was best price also. I will be a returning customer
The Epicentre 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Superb service, received goods in less than 24 hours. Will use again.
I purchased my Osprey pack online after excellent advice in store. I’m an experienced expedition leader, so appreciate well informed, attentive service. (Thanks Sophie!) I’m short so needed an xs back section.
Fast and efficient service. Goods arrived on time, well packaged and in good condition. Happy to recommend The Epicentre
I was looking for a pair of size 13 Keen trainerlike walking boots and they were proving tricky. Google led me to Epicentre which I had never heard of then realised I'd actually been in their shop. Can't complain about any if the interaction with The Epicentre - DPD had a delay but it was their end, not Epicentre. Will definitely use again!
Trainers look great, to early to tell how long they will last. Quick delivery.
Excellent service, fast delivery and great deals. Already on my second purchase. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery. Got 10% off with my first order. The product is perfect, thank you!
Good price, arrived on time.
Very quick service and delivery, and good quality products.
I ordered 3 dresses but only 2 were available. Their customer services were accommodating and prompt. I was delighted with their service.
Clear information,easy to order products and quick delivery. Ordered xsmall harness for my hyperactive terrier, very pleased with quality, easy to adjust sizing for snug fit...even she will not be able to wriggle out of it, design and material make it less likely to catch on bushes etc. Very satisfied.
Easy to use website. Item as described. Dispatched and delivered promptly.
Great store. Found a pair of trainers that I couldn’t find anywhere else. The price was reasonable and delivery was quick. I will definitely shop here again.
great service, speedy delivery - highly recommended!
Great service. Quick delivery and good communication. Didn’t keep the item I ordered because of sizing issues but refund dealt with much faster than any other outdoor retailers I have used so far and that’s a lot!
I ordered two Osprey backpack rain covers for myself and my husband. The price was the best I could find online, the delivery was super fast. Very happy with the service.
We bought two mid layer tops the smaller one being the right fit. 30 day returns policy excellent Enabling us to return the unwanted item in a reasonable timeframe more over the process to return the item couldn’t have been more simple. Brilliant. On my phone to ask Staff a question the phone was answered quickly and they were super friendly and helpful. Great service.
The Epicentre is rated 4.9 based on 1,713 reviews