The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
Great choice of products. Fast, efficient service. Very pleased with my purchase.
A rare stockist of Salewa boots with prompt service. Thanks
Price very competitive. Delivered promptly
Very easy to deal with and helpful staff on the phone. Product was well priced and arrived quickly. Unfortunately the boots were too small so had to return them. Return process was also easy and free (unlike a lot of competitors). Only negative is that the 10% first use discount apparently (according to the staff) only applied to the boots which did not fit and not to replacements, which took the shine off a bit ...
I've starred as good because the speed of getting my trekking poles to the deliverers was fast and after a couple of false starts they were actually delivered to me. The poles themselves I am completely bamboozled by. They may fit in a case when collapsed-good- but getting them deployed and staying deployed is another matter. If I can't get them properly deployed I will visit the Epicentre for advice.
I ordered a water and deliver was on time and package was exactly what I wanted.
great service, great price.
Super quick delivery! Great customer service!
Great prices and great service. when i rang extremely helpful. will use them again.
Good online experience and very prompt delivery service.
Fantastic service. Quick delivery.
I am very impressed with the service that this seller provides; excellent choice of quality goods, well priced, efficient ordering process, speedy delivery ! Highly recommended.
Fast delivery and very pleased with my walking poles which were the cheapest price around .Thankyou
Very helpful when I called about a return, and I really appreciate that you offer free postage for returns. Quick to dispatch orders, too, and process refunds :) Thank you!
Excellent, easy to shop, fast delivery and perfect product.
There were no weak points during shopping. Excellent customer service!
Great price, quick delivery, what more do you want?
Competitive price and swift service
Found Epicentre stocks of large size footwear excellent, offer top brands and sizes unavailable anywhere else. First class quick efficient service. Just purchased a pair of Salewa Repace GTX, needed no time to ware in ,very lightweight and comfortable. My advise look at Epicentre first you won't be disappointed. Stuart Derby
Purchased a Tilly hat for my wife. Very easy transaction and the hat arrived within 2 days! I contacted the store to clarify some information and the service was first rate. Excellent experience and highly recommended.
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,431 reviews