The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Always fantastic service in store and online. Great product selection and all staff give the best styling and product advice - never fail to impress!"
"Beautiful watch -Olivia Burtin mesh strap with daisy face. I called customer services to check something before ordering, got through straight away, staff member was lovely and helpful. Watch arrived quickly and nicely gift wrapped. Thanks, great service, will use you again J"
"Great service! I received my trainers in a couple of days and they were package beautifully. I highly recommend The Dressing Room!"
"Pleased with item and communication .Delivery took 1 week which is no fault of Dressing Room maybe consider using courier rather than Royal Mail.I'm 1st time customer."
"Excellent service and beautifully packaged"
"Order arrived in perfect condition. Quick service I’ll use you again. Thank you"
"Wow. What a fab treat to come home to. My gorgeous new Air and Grace trainers arrived in record time on the most beautiful packaging. Thank you The Dressing Room. Will definitely be returning. Xx"
"Easy to navigate site with lovely fashion choices Quick and efficient delivery"
"Package arrived within one week to the Netherlands. Would definitely order again."
"I have been in you shop 3 or 4 times, Never been welcomed and felt a little uncomfortable and left the shop, love you clothes on line and have purchased a few times and my return have always gone through no problems"
"Unfortunately the shoes I received were not fit for sale. One shoe was very worn inside and had a torn frayed strap."
"Very good service, item arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Would use again!"
"Needed some coupons pronto for my Daughter in Laws birthday, the order was expedited with very much efficiency, well done 'The Dressing Room'"
"Beautiful items, packaged well and arrived promptly. Will definitely be shopping here again."
"I bought a watch for an 18th Birthday it came beautifully wrapped and with a hand written note attached. A lovely personal touch from a company that I have never used before. I will definitely be buying from the dressing room again. Well done fabulous customer service x"
"Excellent and prompt service, I received my item within 3 days, gorgeous scarf, stylish, good quality and beautifully wrapped. Will most definitely be shopping at The Dressing Room again!"
"Helpful conversation with the Dressing Room to place order. Parcel arrived in 2 days. Will definitely be a go to shop for me"
"Easy ordering online. Excellent customer service. Thank you The Dressing Room xx"
"Brilliant Customer Service and"
"Good service"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 486 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access