The Dressing Room Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Love my grey American Vintage long sleeve top it’s so comfortable, can’t stop wearing it. Think I will buy in another colour."
"Great service. Love the products and excellent communication."
"Fabulous service and beautifully packaged."
"The service received from the staff at the Dressing Room was excellent, when they realise they would be unable to obtain the watch I wanted to purchase within the time frame needed, they contacted me immediately. I managed to source it elsewhere and they arranged for my account to be refunded straight away"
"Fantastic service"
"My first order from The Dressing Room arrived quickly and with a 10% discount and free shoecare kit that I wasn’t expecting. Very happy with my purchase and the service I received. Thank you!"
"This was my first time ordering from The Dressing Room. I am very happy and impressed with the rapid delivery of my order, the beautiful packaging and the gorgeous items!! I can’t wait to wear them!!"
"Excellent service. Received exactly when promised and beautifully packaged. Thank you"
"Got the Gift Wrap option, the presentation and packing was beautiful for something ordered online. The message I asked to be written as well was hand written in gold ink which is another extremely personally and lovely touch."
"Service excellent recieved a gift wrapped watch all lovely as expected looked lovely purchased online arrived 3 days later"
"Quick delivery, nicely packaged and item as expected. Loved the discount for first order too. Thank you!"
"Dress arrived in poor quality with one button missing and frail tread on another"
"Very quick service. A lovely watch."
"Love Love Love this website. Fantastic range, super fast delivery options and easy returns. 5* All the Way"
"goods arrived in a beautiful parcel. Unfortunately the item was not suitable for me so I've returned the item but the returns process appears to work.."
"I ordered a long sleeved lightweight t shirt and recieved a long sleeve heavyweight t shirt. Rang up as it was meant to be for my imminent holiday and they were brilliant saying just send that back but they would send the correct one for next day delivery. I was very impressed to receive my package next day ... until I opened it. They had sent a short sleeve one but again was heavyweight!? I have several American Vintage lightweight t shirts and this definitely isn’t light weight. Only 2 stars because of prompt customer service even tho they still got it wrong and I have no time now to get anything else. V dissapointed."
"Never been on this website before but when googling for an Olivia burton watch it came up. They also had the watch I wanted for significantly less than other websites (sale). It came well packaged, in a good amount of time and delivery was free. Will definitely consider buying future items from here."
"love both my scarves and they came promptly! very nicely packaged also."
"Excellent service - fast delivery. .. lovely watch. Will definitely use The Dressing Room again."
"promt delivery and beautifully wrapped.. I love your branding and gift bag was a nice touch. Watch was perfect. thank you"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.71 based on 404 reviews