The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Excellent- quick delivery and good communication
Beautiful earrings. Quick delivery and lovely package!
The Dressing Room is a jewel in the boutique fashion world. The buyers are incredible and fill the store with amazing on trend and old favourites. Everything they stock is gorgeous. It is my go to store. Online ordering is super easy and delivery very efficient as is their return policy. Coming from Los Angeles and spending lots of time in London, I don't think I could find a boutique that comes close to The Dressing Room.
Fantastic service, people and products....highly recommend!
great speedy service
Great selection of clothing and very speedy dispatch from online order to receipt. Thank you!
Brilliant service and love the jewellery and dress. Excellent quality!
Clothing is lovely. I’ve purchased a few pieces. Due to covid I purchased online which was very easy. It arrived promptly.
Fantastic service and my purchase was beautifully packaged which makes a big difference
Instagram posts/videos are always great for keeping those of us who live 160 miles away in touch with latest products! Have been wanting to buy a Hayley Menzies dress for ages and the spring discount made it possible! Thrilled with the dress.
Lovely clothes & shoes that arrive very quickly and beautifully packaged. Thoroughly recommend.
Great customer service and speedy delivery. What more is there?!
Excellent products, customer service and speedy delivery! What more could you want?! Hope to visit your wonderful shop in person one day soon!
Always helpful with sizing and advice. Fast efficient and reliable service. Returns policy is excellent and makes for a worry free shopping experience at a distance.
Excellent service, beautifully wrapped clothes, easy returns. Fabulous choice & great sales too. Love the unusual & timeless designs. 👍❤️👍❤️👍❤️
I discovered the Dressing Room on Instagram during lockdown. I have spent a year in sports kit and lost the enthusiasm I normally have for clothes shopping. The posts and videos inspired me to try new brands. The service has been extremely prompt and beautifully packaged. Any issues have been resolved promptly by an approachable and efficient team. Customer care and engaging with sales staff is important to me, the Dressing Room gives this along with its online platform. I love the fact that I can support Local even though I am on the other side of the UK. Well done to them for successfully navigating the pandemic and difficult times.
First time I’ve used The Dressing Room and my T-shirt arrived promptly. It was a gorgeous colour but unfortunately it was too big and I had to return it for a refund. The process was seamless and refunded actioned promptly. I have treated myself to a couple of other items now I’m familiar with the sizing.
Very quick delivery and love my bracelet
Beautiful dress, can’t wait for some sunshine to wear it!!
First time I have ordered from The Dressing Room and I was super impressed! Great communication about my order and beautifully packed when it arrived. Thank You x
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,047 reviews