The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Brilliant service from the lovely ladies at The Dressing Room. Ordered online and everything was ready to collect the next day. Love
my purchases too - fabulous style and quality as always. Thank you! 😁
Great. Happy with my purchase and they were great with the click and collect that is happening due to restrictions.
I did some last minute online shopping from the Dressing Room and my order was delivered perfectly the next day. The gifts were very gratefully received! Thanks
Fantastic 😊, thank you Team.
So lucky to have this boutique on my doorstep but during lockdown I have had to order online. Nothing less than the five star service I would have expected. Super quick delivery, gorgeous packaging and fabulous items. Can’t wait to get back in store!
Great service, helpful and efficient. Pleasure to deal with.
My Favourite shop!! Staff are so helpful and friendly and the selection of clothes is outstanding.
Impressed with selection of garments My order came VERY quickly, size chart GOOD and most of all - the knickers I have are THE MOST COMFORTABLE - so recommended them to several friends.
Such quick efficient service and delighted with my purchase and great advice on live chat
Gorgeous package looks very expensive and appealing was pleasantly surprised.
Quick fabulous delivery. Lovely packaging and delighted with service. Thank you!!
So very pleased with the care and attention to detail that the staff of The Dressing Room showed in my latest order. I requested both items to be wrapped separately and this was done so readily and attractively. Thank you all for your thoughtfulness and your great communication.
The service provided was what they promised to no complaints at all
I love the dressing room. They have amazing things. I wanted these trainers for ages for my Christmas present from my other half. They came in good time ready for him to wrap them for me. Thanks again so glad to support small business rather than a big company. They take such good care
I’m a big fan of American Vintage. My order quickly arrived and I was delighted with my new jumper! Thank you - fab service as ever!
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend you & use The Dressing Room again in the near future.
Quick delivery and love my goodies.
Addicted to this shop, I never fail to find something fabulous. The choice and brands are spot on and the service second to none. If you shop small you get fabulous service!
Fait le bonheur de ma fille, un peu cher mais très joli. Etonnée de le trouver un peu fin, mais ma fille l'aime comme ça. Livraison soignée et rapide ! Super !
Excellent service I rang the shop so I could speak to someone regarding the size and fit of the Emu boots I wanted to order . I was then put through to a lovely lady and ordered them over the phone they arrived 3 days later beautifully packed and perfect fit . Great service
The Dressing Room is rated 4.79 based on 926 reviews