The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"wow,arrived promptly without any delivery issues.great packeging-did not expect to receive such an elegant packing.thank you,it was nice for a change."
"Excellent service quick dispatch and delivery. Have no hesitation in recommending to others!"
"I recommend the Dressing room, the customer care service is excellent, When they The Dressing Room is excellent, customer care they always very good. Great service all around."
"Beautiful collection and choices online, easy to order, fast delivery and I’m totally in love with my new shoes and the beautiful pink box they came in."
"Was very pleased with the quick delivery of shirt, shirt absolutely beautiful"
"Lovely, quick service and fast delivery. Ordered a pair of Vejas which I love and fit perfectly! They came in lovely packaging too."
"Great service and delivery!"
"Arrived quickly and very happy with my purchase."
"Easy to order and very quick delivery. Would definitely order again"
"Very classy dress. I am a curvy size 10/12 at first I was anxious ordering a size S (small) but the fitting measurements online were accurate. I ordered the dress on Thursday for a party on Saturday. The dress arrived before 11am on the Friday with next day delivery. Very professional company with email follow ups and updates. Thank you. Lydia."
"Excellent service very good web site."
"Fabulous shop where the stock is fabulous and the staff care about their customers satisfaction When I can't get to them I shop online and the service is first class."
"Great service! Fast delivery. And an amazing price. Buy with confidence."
"lovely quality top great packaging"
"Lovely service from beginning to end. Thank you, very happy with my clothing too"
"Excellent service, super fast delivery. Beautiful packaging. Recommend. Wish I live to the shop but might visit. Can’t wait to shop again. Many thanks."
"I love this boutique and the selection of brands they stock. I shop online as I live in Ireland and their service is really good. Some day I hope to visit the store!"
"Love the item. Fast delivery and nice packaging. Great communication."
"Very impressed with both the quality of the purchase and the speed of delivery !"
"My trainers arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The outer box in which the shoe box was packaged which is embossed with the Dressibg Room logo has been comandeered by my five year old daughter and decorated by her as a treasure box! The trainers (Veja V10 in extra white) are great."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 521 reviews