The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Great service and very friendly and courteous staff."
"As always amazing service thank you"
"It was my first order with The Dressing Room, but I will definitely use them again. My order arrived quickly, and was packaged very nicely, wrapped in tissue. Great service."
"Quick delivery. Beautiful packaging."
"I ordered a blouse which I love. I would not hesitate to order on- line again. Nicely packaged - would have been even better if the blouse had been a little less crumpled but otherwise brilliant."
"I love The Dressing Room. Always such a great range of clothing for all occasions. Love the new brands and getting something different which you can’t get on the high street."
"Absolutely loved the packaging!! Arrived very quickly especially since I am in California. The air and grace sneakers are a smidge big as U.K./US sizing is very different but I absolutely love them!!"
"Prompt delivery. Unfortunately the item wasn't quite right. Very easy returns process with the set charge for postage. Refund processed really swiftly."
"Despite a little matter, a perfect after sales service and the kindness of my interlocutor"
"It was exactly what I wanted and delivered promptly And looks great"
"Excellent customer service and quality! Exceeded expectations!"
"wow,arrived promptly without any delivery issues.great packeging-did not expect to receive such an elegant packing.thank you,it was nice for a change."
"Excellent service quick dispatch and delivery. Have no hesitation in recommending to others!"
"I recommend the Dressing room, the customer care service is excellent, When they The Dressing Room is excellent, customer care they always very good. Great service all around."
"Beautiful collection and choices online, easy to order, fast delivery and I’m totally in love with my new shoes and the beautiful pink box they came in."
"Was very pleased with the quick delivery of shirt, shirt absolutely beautiful"
"Lovely, quick service and fast delivery. Ordered a pair of Vejas which I love and fit perfectly! They came in lovely packaging too."
"Great service and delivery!"
"Arrived quickly and very happy with my purchase."
"Easy to order and very quick delivery. Would definitely order again"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 521 reviews