The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"I bought a watch for an 18th Birthday it came beautifully wrapped and with a hand written note attached. A lovely personal touch from a company that I have never used before. I will definitely be buying from the dressing room again. Well done fabulous customer service x"
"Excellent and prompt service, I received my item within 3 days, gorgeous scarf, stylish, good quality and beautifully wrapped. Will most definitely be shopping at The Dressing Room again!"
"Helpful conversation with the Dressing Room to place order. Parcel arrived in 2 days. Will definitely be a go to shop for me"
"Easy ordering online. Excellent customer service. Thank you The Dressing Room xx"
"Brilliant Customer Service and"
"Excellent value, quick delivery. Would shop here again"
"Excellent service"
"Fantastic customer service. A problem with the availability of one of my items was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy customer."
"Really fast service and order came well packaged. Would definitely order again."
"The service is as good online as when I visit the shop. Their store in St Albans is worth a visit and the website is packed with lovely, unusual pieces. Love it!"
"Great sale price , great service , fast free delivery , Thankyou."
"Fast delivery. Product fits well and feels very comfortable on. Thank you!"
"This was my first order from The Dressing Room and I am really pleased I found them. I got the trainers I wanted at a great price, free delivery and a very fast service, I will definitely shop here again!"
"I found customer service excellent! Well packaged item and quick delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend. Thank you"
"Faultless....up to date communication regarding my order, beautiful products, and gorgeous packaging too. I must visit the store itself! Thankyou"
"Lovely selection of brands. Bought a lovely Rails shirt. Perfect condition and super quick delivery. Many thanks."
"It is the first time I have used this company - Very impressed with the service - Order arrived promptly beautifully packaged - I ordered 2 different sizes in the garment and my refund was credited to me with no problems - Thank you - will certainly recommend yourselves to family & friends."
"Brilliant, friendly, efficient service, what a nice change!"
"Amazing customer support! I accidentally placed 2 separate orders and therefore, I was getting charged for shipping twice. But I sent the Dressing Room an email and they fixed it for and refunded the shipping on one of my orders. Thank you guys! Wish you had stores in the US!"
"Had never heard of this company so hoped for the best - and got it! Order was as expected and delivered quickly, lovely packaged and a couple of earlier queries by email responded to straight away! Well done and thank you."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.72 based on 438 reviews